• Published 9th Jan 2014
  • 4,841 Views, 59 Comments

Sonic High - sonicdash759



Sonic ends up in the midst of the Equestria Girls story so in order to get back home, he'll have to help Twilight get her crown back.

  • ...
38
 59
 4,841

A game of soccer

“If you still wanna run, maybe there’s something I can do to help!” Pinkie Pie suggested.

Fluttershy frowned and lowered herself to Twilight’s level. “Word of advice; Don’t accept HER help. She doesn’t take anything seriously.” she whispered before looking back to a now frustrated Pinkie.

“UGH! Why do you have to be so awful to me!?” She questioned, angrily stomping a foot on the ground.

Rarity approached her also upset. “Oh pfft-K-Psh! Don’t play innocent Pinkie Pie! You are no better than she is!” she then pointed at Fluttershy before being grabbed by Pinkie.

“AND WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!” she yelled before letting go.

“I am happy to lend my assistance as well...TO SOMEONE WHO WOULD APPRECIATE WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER!” she retaliated.

Now Rarity, Pinkie, and Fluttershy were in a full blown argument, yelling, screaming, and complaining at each other. Dan Green attempted to break the girls up by stepping in.

“Hey! Hey! Calm down ladies! Can’t we just work something out??” he suggested only to be shoved aside by Rarity.

Spike wasn’t going to stick around for the outcome and quickly took refuge in Twilight’s backpack, zipping it closed from the inside!

“Listen to ya’ll caren on!” Applejack finally spoke up, sitting on top of the teacher’s desk. “Get over it and move on!” she ordered before dropping an apple core into the trash can next to her.

Rarity approached the high school cowgirl, not ready to calm down just yet. “You mean like how you’ve gotten over what happened with Rainbow Dash?” she asked.

Applejack glared. “She said she’d get the softball team to make an appearance at my bake sale! I tell everybody they’re comin’ and then not one of them shows up! She made a liar out of me! That’s different!” she explained.

“Is not!” the 3 girls claimed.

“Is too!” Applejack came back.

Once again, everyone but Twilight and Sonic’s crew continued bickering. Until finally, Twilight had enough.

“STOP! All of you!” she yelled. instantly, the entire room fell silent. “I wanna show you something.” she said before reaching for the book that Spike was holding out for her.

She opened the book to a page which showed the 5 girls including Rainbow Dash during their freshmen year. “You were friends once.” she assured.

Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles approached to have a closer look at the photo.

"The freshmen fair...ya'll remember that?" Applejack asked.

The girls nodded, all remembering the times when they would hang out and talk and have fun together.

Twilight closed the book and looked back to the group. “But something happened. I think that something was Sunset Shimmer.” she stated.

Rarity approached her and frowned. “Well it’s a nice theory darling but Sunset Shimmer had nothing to do with it!”

Sonic gave the purple haired girl a doubtful yet smug look. “Oh really?”

Fluttershy nodded. “She’s right. Sunset Shimmer isn’t the one who ruined my silent auction for the animal shelter by bringing fireworks and noisemakers. It was supposed to be a serious event, and Pinkie Pie ruined it!” she explained before turning her back and crossing her arms with a frown.

Pinkie begged to differ. “What are you talking about? I got a text from you saying you didn’t want a silent auction. You wanted a big party!” she informed.

Fluttershy looked up, now rather confused than angry. “I-I never sent you any text.”

The frizzy haired teen also had a sudden look of confusion. “You didn’t?” she asked.

Now it was Rarity’s turn to piece together her situation. “You don’t think she’s the one who’s been sending me all those emails do you? Every time I volunteer to help with the decorations at the school function, I get an email from Pinkie Pie saying she has plenty of volunteers. And then I find out she’s done everything herself!” she explained.

“I never sent you any emails.” Pinkie replied.

Tails grinned. “Looks like all the pieces are starting to fall into place.”

Now Applejack had the same thought. “Hey...maybe she’s the reason Rainbow Dash didn’t show up for my bake sale!”

“Didn’t you ever ask Rainbow Dash why she didn’t show up?” Twilight asked.

Applejack frowned, rubbing the back of her head. “I guess I kinda stopped talking to her at all after that..”

Twilight got up from her seat and approached Applejack with a supportive smile. “Maybe now would be a good time to start.”

Knuckles stood up from his seat as well. “If we’re gonna find her, She’s probably outside practicing her soccer skills in the field.” he explained.

Now that Rarity was well aware of what was going on, she realized what the red headed fighter was wearing then fainted.

Sonic blinked. “Uh...Is she ok?” he asked.

Rarity quickly got up and dashed over to her bag before pulling out her measuring tape and proceeding to do the same as Twilight, measuring his clothes before pulling out a better looking wardrobe and slipping it over Knuckles. His white sleeveless shirt was now a red short sleeve and his workout pants were red but now sported a white stripe going down to either sides.

Rarity sighed. “Sorry...But I just can’t stand to even look at you with those hideous rags!” she commented before clearing her throat. “No offence.”

Knuckles looked over his new look. “Erm...none taken.” he replied.

“So now can we go look for Dash?” Sonic asked.

Everyone nodded before following Knuckles to the soccer field outside.

That is until something came up for Sonic.

The blue haired adolescent continued to follow the group before being stopped in the hallway by a rather familiar-looking pink haired girl in a red skirt and red boots.

“Excuse me! You look new! Allow me to introduce myself! I’m Amy Rose but you can just call me Amy! What’s your name?” she cheerfully asked.

Sonic went wide-eyed. [Oh no...I should’ve guessed this world had one too…] he thought to himself before looking back to the newcomer with an annoyed sigh. “I’m Sonic. Now if you could just step aside and let me get back to my friends, that’d be nice.” he said.

“Aw! But we just met! Unless you don’t mind if I join you guys!” she suggested with pleading eyes.

Sonic rolled his, knowing how Amy would not give up so easily to be with him. “Fine but just so we’re clear, We are just friends!” he assured.

Amy nodded, secretly crossing her fingers behind her back. “Whatever you say Sonic! Now let’s go!” she grabbed the teen by the arm and ran after the group.


Later at the school’s soccer field, Rainbow Dash was busy kicking a row of soccer balls into the goal before Applejack approached her.

Meanwhile on the sidelines, The rest of the group including Amy were sitting on the bleachers, observing the two girls working things out who could be seen talking to each other.

“They’re actually talking! That’s a good sign!” Rarity commented.

After a while, the two could be seen hugging.

Pinkie Pie beamed. “HUGS~ Hugs are always good!”

The reunited duo walked back over to the bleachers.

“Somebody, and I think we can all guess who, told Rainbow Dash that my bake sale had been moved to a different day. Dash showed up with all the softball team and thought I canceled on her!” she explained.

Amy smiled. “Maybe that’s why I saw so many softball members after school in the cafeteria!”

Rainbow Dash walked up to the seated Twilight. “So you’re lookin to dethrone Sunset Shimmer and become princess of the Fall Formal huh?” she asked.

Twilight remained silent for a second until sheepishly nodding her head.

“Gotta say, I’d really love to see that happen! I’ll totally help you out!” Rainbow said while bouncing a soccer ball on her knees before letting it drop then placing her foot on it.

Twilight gave a hopeful and gleeful smile.

“All you gotta do is beat me in a game of 1-on-1!” she announced.

Twilight’s happy expression faded into a more worried one. “What?”

“First one to 5 goals wins!” Rainbow maneuvered the ball back onto her foot, launched it onto her head, pushed it into the air before unleashing a powerful kick on it, sending it rocketing into the goal behind her.

“One zip!”

Knuckles chuckled. “I see Rainbow hasn’t changed one bit..” he joked.

Sonic grinned. “Alright Twilight! Let’s see if you can do what I do and run with those legs of yours!” he yelled, trying to show some support.

“C’mon Twilight! You’ve got this!” Tails added, also wanting to show some moral support.

The game was on.