• Published 9th Jan 2014
  • 4,841 Views, 59 Comments

Sonic High - sonicdash759



Sonic ends up in the midst of the Equestria Girls story so in order to get back home, he'll have to help Twilight get her crown back.

  • ...
38
 59
 4,841

Time to come together

“Aw man...” Sonic groaned.

Twilight raised an eyebrow. “What’s the matter?” she asked

Sonic frowned. “School isn’t my thing. I’m a man of action! Not learning.”

Twilight rolled her eyes. “Well you’re just gonna have to get used to it. Equestria is counting on me to get my crown back. If i don’t, it will be left without its most important means of defence! So failure is not an option and i’ll need all the help i can get! And you, Sonic are just the one i can trust if i want to succeed in getting that crown back!” Twilight gave a desperate look. “Please Sonic. I’m all alone in this world and i could really use your help!” she pleaded.

Sonic thought for a moment before giving a friendly smile. “If i didn’t help you get that crown back, what kind of hero would I be?”

Twilight smiled. “Thanks Sonic. With you by my side, I’ll have my crown back in no time!” She said.

Sonic nodded. “No problem! Let me just get warmed up real quick. I can’t help you get the crown back if i pull a muscle now could I?” he started running off to a nearby wall, planning to rush up to the roof, but instead, he fell to the ground, unable to climb even a foot up the wall. “WHOA! OOF!” he hit the ground with a thud.
Twilight rushed over.

“Sonic! Are you ok? What happened??” she asked, helping the blue haired teen back up to his feet.

Sonic rubbed his head. “Ugh...that’s weird...It’s like i’ve suddenly slowed down. Let me try that again.” he rushed back to the wall only to fall back down. “Hmm...” he then began to run around, trying to break the sound barrier, but instead, he was running at the speed of a normal track athlete! Sonic noticed this and froze. He tried to spin jump but ended up face-planted on the ground! A spin-dash ended up in a simple tuck and roll. A grind of the rails on the stairs outside the school ended in...something really painful! Sonic got back up with a worried expression. “This can’t be happening! I’ve lost my super speed!!” he exclaimed.

Twilight frowned. “I should have mentioned that this world also seems to take away our special abilities. My magic doesn’t work here and neither does Spike’s ability to breathe fire. I guess your gonna have to slow down for a while.”

Sonic sighed. “Great...first i become human and now I lose my greatest weapon yet. Could this day get any worse??”

Spike shrugged.

Twilight motioned for Sonic to follow before she walked to the doors leading back inside. She had forgotten how a door works for a second as she walked right into the glass! Some students inside turned to look at the sudden thud. Twilight blushed with embarrassment as she tried again by pushing the door and walking inside. The other students shrugged off her little mishap and continued on to their next class.

“So...what are we doing?” asked a confused Sonic.

Spike poked his head out of Twilight’s backpack. “Twilight and I are gonna go to the library to do some research about this world.” said the little purple puppy. Twilight nodded her head. “Who knows. We may just find out something about where my crown is.”

Sonic smiled. “Well while you do that, i’ll do my part by looking around in the halls.”

Twilight smiled back. “Just watch out for Sunset Shimmer. She appears to be the bully of this place.”

Sonic chuckled. “Please! I can handle myself around bullies!” he said, giving a confident grin.

Twilight frowned. “Just please try to stay out of any trouble! If anyone finds out about who we really are and what we’re REALLY up to, we could get into some big trouble!”

The blue hero nodded. “Will do!” He gave a thumbs up.

The three friends nodded and began to head off to their destinations, unaware they were being watched...