• Published 4th Oct 2011
  • 5,369 Views, 32 Comments

A Corrupted and Sad Human in Equestria - TrueKillerHun



A human with his life at an end finds himself in a strange land

  • ...
8
 32
 5,369

Chapter 6: New Day in the New World

Chapter 6: New Day in the New World

I awoke with pain on my neck as I stood from the ground of Pinkie's room. I got to stop sleeping on that suitcase, I thought. I looked at the bed that was in front of me and saw Pinkie, still sleeping while hugging her pet alligator. I dropped back to the ground and started to do some push-ups. "To 100," I said to myself.

1...2...3...4

What do I need to do today? I thought. One, thank Twilight for dropping of my suitcase. Two, look for a job since I might be here for a while. Three (important), thank Pinkie for giving me a party, letting me sleep in her home and apologize for the behavior I had.

51...52.......53.........54...........55

Weird, I never slow down around the 50's. And I never remember to put bricks on my back. Wait, what?

I turned my head to look behind me and saw Pinkie Pie, standing on my back. "Good morning, Draco," she said in a cheerful voice. I shook my head and continued my push-ups.

56...57...58...59...60

"Hey," Pinkie said. "Why are you doing that?" "Well," I said as I continue. "I need to keep my body in shape." I stood back up, stretched my body and looked down on the pink pony, saying, "Do you know where the bathroom is? I need to use the john, as well as a nice shower." Pinkie smile and started to bounce towards the stairs. "Follow me," she said. I grabbed my suitcase, which was sitting next to me, and followed her. As I followed the joyful creature down the stairs, my stomach started to hurt. Probably hungry, I thought before Pinkie stopped at a random door.

"Bathroom is in here," she said before walking away. "Hey, Pinkie," I said to her, which made her stop and turned her head around to look at me. "Thanks for the party and allowing me to spend the night here. And, sorry for shouting at you." Pinkie suddenly hugged me like she did last night, saying, "That's OK." She, then, bounced away to the lower level of her home.

"Task three," I whispered. "Check."

(back at Earth)

"Any luck?"

"No."

"Well, keep looking. The general won't be very happy if he figures out that the target isn't in the town."

The personnel at the computers were chatting to each other about not finding their target, Geoff. They knew if they can't find him, the general will give his usual "motivation" threat. None of them want a magnum pointed at their heads.

"Say," one of the personnel said. "What if we use the global scan? It could make the search a lot easier."

"Not a bad idea," said the general, who suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Everyone jumped as they saw him. "Don't stand around like a bunch of dumb monkeys, continue the search."

"YES, SIR!" the personnel shouted and went back to their job.

The general sat on his chair, which is located behind them, and looked at the monitors that was in the room.

"Where are you, you fucker?" the general whisper.

(in Ponyville, Equestria)

"Ah, much better," I whisper as I felt the warm water hitting my body and face. I was standing in the tub, that was standing in the middle of the bathroom in Pinkie's home. The tub was small, but I was able to fit my body into the tub.

I looked at down onto my body and mange to see a few scars on my chest, as well as the scar on my groin. How I got the scar there was from a rookie doctor's mistake as it was his first time to deliver a new baby to the world, which happens to be me. He mistakenly almost cut my manhood before my father, who was there, stopped him. They stitched up the gap and cut the cord, which was still attached to my mother. How I received the scars on my chest is another story, which I will tell you later.

I grabbed the bottle of shampoo that was in the tub and pop the lid open, inhaling the smell. Bubblegum? I thought. No, cotton candy? Maybe cotton candy bubblegum? I squeezed the contents out to my hand and rubbed it onto my head. Putting the bottle back where I found it, I rub the substance onto my dirty blond hair before I felt something poking my area. I looked down and saw...

"Pinkie!" I shouted as I jumped out the tub and grabbed a towel that was near me and wrapped it around the waist area of my body, covering my behind and manhood. "What the fuck are you doing in here? Ever heard of privicy?" Pinkie jumped out the tub and asked, "Where did you get those scars?" I didn't answer because I pushed her out the bathroom and shut the door. After closing the door, I answered her question, "I will tell you when I get changed, but never come in here when someone is washing up. Serious."

"Okie-Dokie," she said. I sighed and started to put on the clothes I wore last night until I realized a white note sticking out of my suitcase. I pulled the note out and read it.

It says:

"Dear Geoff,

I noticed the ashes from your suitcase was still scattered around the main room of my home, so I swiped up the ashes before I hit me. You only have one pair of clothes. So using my magic, I manage to repair a set of clothes out of the ashes, as well a pair of shoes. And I got to say, you sure do like dragons. Thank me tomorrow, OK?

Sincerely,
Twilight Sparkle"

I open the case and found a set of clothes, as well as shoes. Damn, I thought. After removing the old clothes, I started to put on the new clothes. I pulled up my camo boxers; black pants with dragons stretched out with the tails near the end of the legs and heads on my front pockets; socks and the shoes with, of course, dragons; a dark red belt with a black dragon on it; a dark red shirt that had a red dragon and a blue tiger, a black trench coat, and dark blue shades over my eyes. I put the bits I earned from last night into my front left pocket, as well as my phone into my front right.

After I put the old clothes in my suitcase, I looked at the black box that was resting next to them. "Should I?" I whispered to myself. I open the black box and both my father's knife and Desert Eagle was still inside. I grabbed the gear that hold the knife and put it on, then took the knife and insert it to the housing that was on my left side of my chest. I strapped the knife in so it won't fall out while I was out and about. I grabbed the magnum and looked at it for a moment before storing it inside one of my inside trench coat pockets.

I buttoned up the buttons that was on the coat so no one will see the knife. Now I ready, I thought. I grabbed my case and exit the bathroom. I walked back to Pinkie's room and place the case near her bed. I can trust her since she was so generous to let me spend the night here.

I walked down the stairs and looked around to find Pinkie on the ground floor of the home. I got a better look of the main room of her home. Sweets such as cakes, brownies and other such treats all around me. "This is a bakery?" I said aloud. "Yes," said a voice near me. " And you must be the human that everypony is talking about." I turned around and saw a blue pony with a pink mane and tail. I noticed the group of cupcakes that she had for a tattoo, or what I believe the cutie mark that Pinkie said last night while she talked at an insane speed.

"My name is Mrs. Cake, by the why," she said. I shook my head, saying, "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Cake. My name is Geoff." She raised an eye brow. "Really? I thought your name was Draco since Pinkie Pie can't stop talking about you." "Well, you can call me Geoff or Draco, I don't really care. Listen, if you see Pinkie, can you tell her I went out for a few things?" Mrs. Cake shook her head, agreeing to my request. "Thanks," I said as I walked out the bakery and out of the streets of Ponyville.

As I walked on the streets, I noticed some ponies were looking at me, as well as talking about me. "Who's that?" one of the ponies said. "It's the human that appeared yesterday," said another. "Can't be the same human that is mentioned in the morning paper" the first pony told him. I stopped walking and turned my head at the ponies. Their eyes widen as they made contact with my face. I walked towards them, saying, "What do you mean 'mentioned?' " They were started when I talked to them. "Y-you talking t-to us, human?" the first pony said. His coat was all brown, as well as his mane and tail, and his cutie mark is an hourglass. "Yeah," I said to the brown colt. "Now, what about me in the paper?" He pulled out a newspaper with his mouth from his saddlebags. He was shaking as I took the paper from his mouth. I hold the paper in front of me and started to read.

It reads:

"HUMAN, A CREATURE OF MYTHS, SPOTTED IN PONYVILLE

Yesterday, a mythical being was spotted in a small pony town called Ponyville. Residents were startled as they saw this human. Yes, you heard me right. A human. This being was chasing a poor white rabbit that was holding a black case on its back. The human manage to get the case from the rabbit and the residents was surprised that the human spoke in our language.

'I was scared when I saw the human,' said one of the residents. I went to each resident who saw the..."

Before I could read any more, my vision got very bright. "SON OF A BITCH!" I shouted as I covered my eyes, dropping the paper. As my hands covered my eyes, I noticed my shades was missing. I removed my hands from my face and looked around to find them before I saw the same white bunny rabbit that took my case yesterday, now holding my shades.

"You again?" I spoke in shocked before the rabbit took off running, wearing my shades on its face. Not again, I thought as I chased the rabbit once more. I chased the rabbit out of town and it stopped at the lake that I found when I awoke in this world. It stopped near a yellow Pegasus with a pink mane and tail. Wait a minute, I thought, Is that...

"Yo, Fluttershy," I yelled out at her. She squeaked as she jumped into the air and landed near a bush. The rabbit slapped its face after seeing Fluttershy hiding in the bush. "Oh, sorry," I apologize to her. "Didn't mean to scared you." She popped her head out, saying, "Th-that's OK, Geoff. Wh-why are y-you here, anyway?" I pointed at the bunny, who was standing near Fluttershy. "This little rodent took my shades from my face." "Oh, Angel," she said as she turned her head at the rabbit. "Give that back to Geoff." The rabbit sighed and tossed the shades to me. I caught them in the air and put them back on over my eyes. "Thanks," I told the bunny.

Fluttershy jumped out of the bush, saying in a quiet voice, "What are doing today, anyway? I mean, it's none of my business." I noticed a blush forming on her muzzle before she turned away her head, hiding behind her pink mane. "I trying to look for a job," I told her. "Figure I might be here for awhile, so why not?" "I, uh," Fluttershy said, still hiding behind her mane. "heard that Applejack l-looking for a pony wh-who wants to help out at her f-farm." I walked up to her, then kneeing down on one knee, saying, "You felling alright? Your face is bit red." As I looked at her face, it started to cover her whole face in red. "Y-yes," she whisper. I place my right hand over her forehead, which made her head redder. "You sure? You're a bit warm." Before I began to speak again, Fluttershy started to run away from me and the rabbit. The rabbit sighed once more before he walked by me. He jumped into the air and slapped me on the face. "Hey," I said to him. "What was that for?" The rabbit shook his head before he sprinted after Fluttershy.

What was that all about, I thought. Anyway, AJ hiring huh? Wait, Fluttershy never told me where she lived. FUCK! Wait a minute, I thought. Aj was wearing a cowboy hair, have a southern ascent, and she smelt like she was working at a farm. "Farm?" I said to myself. "Probably. Maybe at the farm I noticed while I was chasing that rabbit." The pain in my chest started to hurt a little more. "I will get some food," I said to my stomach, thinking I was hungry. "After getting that job."

Task Two: Semi-Check