• Published 4th Oct 2011
  • 5,371 Views, 32 Comments

A Corrupted and Sad Human in Equestria - TrueKillerHun



A human with his life at an end finds himself in a strange land

  • ...
8
 32
 5,371

Chapter 5: Pinkie's (or my) Party

Chapter 5: Pinkie's (or my) Party

The party started out with Pinkie jumping towards what it seems to be a old record player. How far back is this place, I thought. Earth is way ahead with fancy technology such as mp3 players and Eco-friendly vehicles. She cranked the lever that was attached to the player and music started to play. I dislike the music that was playing, but I don't want be rude. So, I ignore Pinkie's music choice. I walked up to the punch bowl, which was located next to my right, and poured some of its contents in a small glass cup. I hold the glass by its bottom while I walked up to Rainbow and Applejack, who were standing near a large, wooden tub that was filled with water and... apples?

"Bobbing for apples?" I said as I reached to the tube. "I never see this game since my fifth birthday." "Wanna join?" Dash said. I finished the punch from my glass before I gave an answer to her. "Sure, why not?" I placed my cup next to the tub and put my hands on the tub. I inhaled deep, hold my breath and shoved my head into the water. Feeling around in the water for an apple, I manage to get not just one, but two apples on my mouth. I pulled up from the water with the apples in my mouth.

"Wow," Applejack said in amazement. " I never seen anypony, or anyone, pulled up with two apples." I spit out the apples, which landed on my hands. "I always get two apples," I said. "never on purpose, though. Want the other one?" "Sure," she said. She grabbed the apple from my right hand with her mouth and started to eat it as I ate mine. I stopped when I was near the core of the apple while Applejack completely finishing hers. I looked around for a trash can. I found it across the room, but just walking up to the trash wouldn't be much fun since this is a party, so I started to make a bet in my mind when I realized that I didn't know what the ponies here used for money.

I turned my head back to Dash and Applejack and ask them, "What is the currency that is used here?" "What do you mean?" Dash questioned. "I mean," I answered. "What do you ponies used for money?" "Oh," Applejack said. "We used bits." She and Dash pulled out gold coins and showed them to me. "These are bits," Dash said. Applejack spoke next. "Why you asked a random question?" "Well," I said as I looked at the apple core in my hand. "I want to throw away this core to the trash that is located on the other side of this room, but just walking up to it won't be much fun. So, I figure if I could make a bet with you both." "A bet?" they both said. They looked at each other before turning back. "How much?" Dash said. "Two, if I can throw this core to the trash can from here." "Deal," they said. I looked at the trash can and started to aim for the can. Holding the core in my hand, I tossed it up in the air and landed into the can. "Nailed it," I said as I turned back at Rainbow and AJ.

They gave me two of their bits and I put it into my front left pocket. Easy money, I thought. "I wonder if there is anything special in the water?" I thought aloud before Pinkie, out of nowhere, spoke up. "Oh, there is." "What?" I said to her. "It's a secret," Pinkie said. "You have to figure it out yourself." I turned away from her as she hopped away to dance with Twilight. "Now I'm curious what those 'secrets' are." I said. I inhaled once more and dove my head into the water. Seconds past when I can't find anything in the water before I felt my head being grappled by something. I pulled my head out of the water immediately, hoping whatever hooked onto my head released itself, but it was still attached to my head. My vision was black, making me believe that this 'thing' is still attached to me. I felt around my head with my hands, thus making contact with a scaly surface.

"I do believe that there is something eating my head," I said after I felt around once more to realize that my mouth was free. I heard Pinkie's voice near my right ear. "Gummy! Stop biting poor Draco's head." So, she is using my nickname; I thought as this 'Gummy' character released its grip from my head. I was surprise of what Gummy looked like. "An baby alligator?" I said in confusion. "Yeah," Pinkie said. "He's my pet. And don't worry about any bite marks on your head, Gummy doesn't have any teeth." And, as usual for her, she bounced away. "That would explain why don't feel any pain when that gator was biting on my head," I said to myself. "Well, I'm out." "Out?" Dash said. "Yeah, I'm finished with this game. Nice to have some fun in this party, don't you agree?" She and AJ shook their heads, agree with my excuse.

I walked to a nearby wall in the room and sat down on the ground with my back on the wall. I stretched my arms in the air and dropped back down when I realized my right arm was around something as it descent from the air. I looked to my right and saw...

"Fluttershy!" I said as I jumped from the ground into the air, shocked of who I put my arm around. I noticed she was blushing from my honest mistake. "Many apologies, Fluttershy, many apologies. I didn't know you were there." "No, no," she manage to say. "It.. it was my fault to b.. be there." "No," I protest from her apology. " It was my fault. Now, I will be.. um..." I looked around and pointed at a random wall away from Fluttershy. "... over there. Sorry." I walked away from her to a new wall, looking around near the wall, making sure no other being was near my arm length. I sat down to the ground with my back on the wall. That was way too close, I thought. Don't want to be in that situation again.

I pulled out my ear buds that was attached to my iPhone from my right pocket, since the music was getting a bit boring. I pressed on the phone and 'The Offspring' started to play. "Ah," I quietly said in relief. "Much better." I closed my eyes before Pinkie started to shake my body, think that I might fall asleep during her party. I stopped the music as I press the phone once more to stop the music and put the ear buds back in my pocket.

"Wake up," Pinkie said. "Don't fall asleep when we start to have cake." She shoved a piece of what it seems to be chocolate cake into my mouth. I swallowed the cake and stood up from where I sat, looking at the pink pony. "Don't ram food down people's throat when they.." I said before the flavor from the cake started to kick in. That cake was delicious as it travel down my throat and into my stomach. "Wow, this is good. Did you make this?" Pinkie started to speak yet again, but at rapid-fire speed. "Yeah, I did. I made that cake here at Sugercube Corner for your party. I figure I make a cake that would be super good for a human like you and my friends, or should I say our friends. It took me two hours to make this cake and.. say, where did you get that scar over your right eye and that weird mark over your arm? Is that suppose to be your cutie mark? That's a weird place to have it. Wait, do humans have cutie marks? It must be pretty funny to have that for a cutie mark, don't you agree? Wait, what we're talking about?"

I have a confused look on my face, having no idea what the hell this crazy pony trying to say. "I have no idea," I manage to say in confusion. "You lost me at 'Yeah'." Pinkie smiled and started to hug me. "Whaa..." I muttered before I realized the others, including Fluttershy, who was hiding in the corner on the other side of the room, hug me as well. I spaced out while they were hugging me, confused of what just happen.

Are they... hugging me, I thought. They can't have that kind of feeling for an outsider like me, can they? Wait. Can't have that kind of feeling to these ponies, you idiot. Being just friends is the way to go.

"Hey," I heard a voice from my ears, echoing like I was in a large empty room. I shook my head to return to reality. I looked around and realized that the party decor and the wooden tub was gone. I looked down and saw Pinkie, looking up at me. "You're staying with me, Draco," she said with a smile on her face. I gave a confused look again, piecing together of what I just hear. "Really?" I said. "Well, that awfully nice of you" Pinkie smiled once more before she pointed at a bed on the other side of the room. "You can sleep on my bed," she said. "I'll sleep on the ground here." "Oh, no," I said, protesting her offer. "I'll sleep on the ground, you sleep on your own bed. I will be OK sleeping on the ground, Pinkie. I don't want to sleep on a... OH SHIT!" I totally realized about my suitcase being left at the library. "My suitcase. I left it at the library." "Don't worry," Pinkie said as she pulled up my suitcase with her teeth. "How the..." I said before Pinkie interrupt me. "Twilight dropped it off here about an hour ago while you were looking at the ceiling." My eyes widen of how long I spaced out for. An hour, I thought. Damn.

"Well," I said as I took my suitcase from the pink mare's mouth. "I should thank her when I see her tomorrow." I dropped the case to the ground and rested my head on it. "Do you need any blankets?" Pinkie said. "Nah," I said, denying her offer. "I'm good. You should get some sleep." She shook her head in agreement and jumped up to her bed. Not for long, Pinkie was fast asleep before I started to sleep.

Well, I hope my experience here goes a lot smoother tomorrow that today, I thought before I fall into my slumber.

(several hours ago, back at Earth)

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND HIM?"

"He's not here, sir. I saw him walking in his home yesterday and now I can't find him."

"THEN, LOOK AGAIN! THAT BASTARD CAN'T GO FAR IN THAT TOWN!"

"Of course, general. Lieutenant, out."

The general slammed his fist onto the arm of the chair he was sitting at as the call cut from contact. His name tag reads "General Tornheart". "Everyone," the general said as he stood from his chair. "look for our target as I check the test subject." "Yes, sir!" many voices rang out the room as the general stated to walked out the main computer room. He walked down a large, dark hallway that ends with a large, steel door that have a inscription on it.

It reads: "Phazon test subject. Warning: Wear Protected Gear as you enter this room. Authorized Personnel Only."

The steel doors opens and a large room with a tall storage tube stands in the center, as well as a few computers and monitors around the tube. A few engineers were sitting at the computers. "Hey," the general shouted at them, getting their attention. "How the test subject?" "Still manage to survive with how much we inject into his system," one of the engineers said, not breaking any contact from the computer. "Sir, if I may ask?" another of the engineers asked. "Why do we call this substance 'Phazon'? Do you want to get sued?"

The general sighed before he begins. "In the late 60's, a meteor landed near this base, carrying a unknown blue substance. The scientist from that era researched this blue liquid. After many tests with this substance, they called it 'Blue Death' since it was killing plants and animals. In 2002, a video game called 'Metroid Prime' was released and it spoke about the same blue substance that shared the same properties as 'Blue Death' except the mutations it caused. It got the government attention, so they decide to change the name of the blue substance 'Blue Death' to 'Phazon'. After that game released, it got us to try to combine creatures and plants with Phazon, but failed. Then, a fellow Sargent stepped up and offer to be a test subject for our research on Phazon. Since then, he still that subject in that tube." The general walked up to the large tube. On the bottom of the tube, there was a name plate attached to it. It reads: "Sargent J. Dowling, Russel."

"But recently," the general said as he continued. "his life signs are starting to weaken. This worried us before we realized he had a son. So, a few years ago, we injected a small portion of the Phazon into his bloodstream as a flu shot. Now, we are looking for his son since he, somehow, disappear from his home yesterday."

"But, why the son?" the first engineer said.

"Both the Sargent and his son shared the same DNA, so this way we can't start a new research," the general said.

He looked up at the being in the tube, saying, "You hear that, Sargent. As soon as we find your son, you can finally die in peace as we use him as the new test subject." And just like that, the general turned around with his back facing the tube and exit the room, laughing.

The Sargent looked up as the general left the room. He, then, lowered his head and whisper something.

"Geoff, where ever you are, keeping hiding. As long you hide, you can't share the same pain I've been through. And I'm sorry."