• Published 4th Oct 2011
  • 5,371 Views, 32 Comments

A Corrupted and Sad Human in Equestria - TrueKillerHun



A human with his life at an end finds himself in a strange land

  • ...
8
 32
 5,371

Chapter 4: The last thing I need: Parties

Chapter 4: The last thing I need: Parties

"Look. He's waking up."

I shook my head when I awoke from a painful fall on the stairs. I run my right hand over my head when I felt a bump on my head. The bump felt more like a hat of some sort. I grabbed the hat and put it in front of my face. I cocked an eyebrow when I saw what kind of hat it was.

"A party hat?" I said in confusion. Looking up from the hat, I meet eye to eye to a pair of blue eyes, which startled me. "Holy!" I shouted. Backing away, I saw who the owner of the blue eyes. "Pinkie Pie?" She shook her head. "Yeah, it's me. Pinkie Pie. And I threw this party just for you."

A party? I looked around the pink pony and saw balloons, streamers, snakes, and a punch bowl. I also realized the other ponies from earlier were there as well, except Spike. "Why throw a party to an outsider?" I said to Pinkie. Twilight spoke up, answering my question. "She always throw parties to any new pony coming to Ponyville. Or in your case, a human." I looked around the room once more before I speak. "After the hell I been through?"

"What do you mean?" Applejack said. "Ever since I graduated from high school," I said in anger. "My life have been a complete mess. My pants got pulled down in front of everyone in my graduation ceremony, including my underpants." I heard a giggle from Rainbow Dash. "You think that's funny? It's not for me. Few weeks after that, my mother died from cancer." Dash's giggling stopped after I finished my sentence. "Not so funny now, huh? About a month after that, my boss from the job that I had for a few years fired me, thus losing all of my money."

Fluttershy walked up to me after I told my experience after graduation. "I'm sorry for your loss," she said. "WHY ARE YOU SAYING YOU'RE SORRY? YOU'RE NOT THE ONE WHO CAUSE THIS TO HAPPEN!" I shouted in anger. Fluttershy backed away from me after I shouted at her. The others backed away as well. "AND YOU THINK THROWING A PARTY FOR ME WILL CHEER ME UP AFTER ALL THAT?" I said as I pointed my finger at Pinkie Pie. "But I thought.." she said before I interrupted her. "YOU THOUGHT NOTHING. THE LAST THING I FUCKING NEED IS A STUPID PARTY." Pinkie's mane and tail suddenly went from puffy to flat.

I started to move towards the stairs before I was stopped by Applejack. "And where are you going?" she said. "Out of this fucking town," I said as I picked her up from my path and threw her to my left, landing near Rarity. "And don't try to stop me," I said as I ripped the hat from my hand and threw it up in the air as I walked down the stairs and out the gingerbread building.

I walked back to the library, which is a large, oak tree. I shoved the door open and walked up to my suitcase. I picked it up and moved it next the black box that I placed on a table. I dumped out the black ash from the inside of the case and put the black box back in it. I locked up the case, picked it up and started my leave before my path was blocked by Twilight, standing in the doorway. "Leaving already?" she said.

"I told you before," I said. "Don't try to stop me. Now, move." Twilight refused to moved away. "Not until you tell me the sudden anger back at Sugar Cube Corner." "I said move," I shouted at her, but she still doesn't move away. "Until you tell me, I won't move from this spot," Twilight said. I put the suitcase on the ground and walked to the wall next to the table where my box was resting at. I dropped to the ground with my back against the wall. I shed a tear before I start my confession. "Look, I'm sorry for my sudden attitude back at there," I said as more tears bloom from my eyes. "But I lost someone that is very important to me way before I can came here." Twilight walked away from the door, which mysteriously closed on its own, and sat in front of me before she speaks. "Who? Your mother?" "No," I said before I cover my eyes with my hands. "My father."

"Your father?" she said. "How did he died?" More tears fell from my face. "Don't want to talk about it." Twilight moved next to my left before speaking. "Please tell me. Talking about it will make you fell better." I sigh before I talked. "When I was six, he was a military man before he died. The cause of his death was... was..." Tears started to move down my arms when I shed more. "... a direct bullet shot to the head, thus killing him." Twilight gasped when I finshed my sentence. "Oh my," she said in shock. She moved her head away from me, thinking before she moved back. "Do you have a picture of him?" I shook my head. "In my suitcase." I suddenly felt something bumping my head after a second past. I moved my head away from my hands when I saw my suitcase floating in the air in front of me. I looked at Twilight when I saw a strange aura forming from her head.

"Don't be startled," she said. "We unicorns have the ability to use magic to do numerous things like levitation." Magic? Damn. Looking away, I grabbed the floating case and open it up and pulled out the black box. I opened the box and pulled the picture of me and my father and showed it to Twilight. "The large one," I said. "is my father and the little guy with the patch is me." "Wow," she said. She looked away from the picture and stared at the contents in the box. "What are those?" I put the picture back in the box, closed it, and put it back in the suitcase. "They belong to my father," I said as I put the case next to me. "He gave them to me before he died." I stood up and looked down at Twilight. "Come on, I have to apologized to a few ponies for my attitude earlier." She stood up as well and walked next to me. "Of course," she said when the aura on her horn formed up again. "I can get us there fast, so stay near me."

"How are we get back at Pinkie's..." is all I manage to said before I realized I was back in the room where Pinkie and the others were at. "Um, never mind."

"Look. The jerk is back," Rainbow Dash said when she sees me.

"Listen to me before you bombard me with names," I said. "I'm here to say I'm sorry for earlier." I looked at Applejack. "I'm sorry, AJ, for throwing you across the room." "Apology accepted," she said. I, then, looked at Fluttershy. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, Fluttershy." "That's OK," she said in a quiet voice. "Now," I walked and kneed down in front of Pinkie Pie, mane and tail still flat. "I'm sorry for running out on your, I mean, my party. I should give your party a chance before I stormed out." Pinkie's mane and tail sudden went puffy again. "So you're here to party?" she said.

"Um, yeah?" I said before she put a party hat on my head.

"Well," she said. "then let's party."