• Published 4th Oct 2011
  • 5,371 Views, 32 Comments

A Corrupted and Sad Human in Equestria - TrueKillerHun



A human with his life at an end finds himself in a strange land

  • ...
8
 32
 5,371

Chapter 2: Equestria? Talking Ponies? WTF?

Chapter 2: Equestria? Talking ponies? WTF?

"OK, Draco, where are you exactly?"

I walked around the lake that I found when I woke up in a unknown land. I was thinking to myself, trying to figure out where the hell I was. "Let see," I said. "I went to sleep on the floor of my apartment, then I found myself out in an open field with no noise of anything, as well as any buildings of any kind." I continue to exam the area more carefully.

"Grassy fields, clear lake, white clouds, and mountains in the distance," I whisper as I exam the area. "Either I'm in Europe, Asia, or Canada?" Double take on the area. Definitely in Europe, I thought. "But, just in case." I took out my phone and turned it on. Wait for it to finish loading up all the apps, then I pressed the GPS app. I pressed the "Find Me" button and waited for a while, then the GPS replied with "Cannot find satellite, please try again" beamed on the screen. I try again and it still can't find the satellite.

This is freakin' bull, I thought as I put the phone away in my pocket. Why can't I find myself in this stupid phone. I returned to where I woke up when I realized something was missing. "Where is my suit...," I said as I looked around when I saw who took my suitcase, a little, white bunny rabbit. It was carrying my suitcase on its back when its eyes made contact with mine.

"Give that to me," I said to the bunny,with my right hand sticking out. "Now." The bunny took a step back as I took a step closer to it. As soon I took another step, the bunny started to sprint the direction behind it, with my suitcase still on its back.

"HEY, STOP!" I shouted as I started my chase after the white rabbit.

I honestly don't know where this bunny was going, but all can focus on was getting my suitcase back because I had something in there that I don't want anyone to get their hands onto.

The bunny ran over a bridge and heading into a nearby town. I didn't stop to observe the area since I was already in the town, following the bunny up the road. I did manage to get close enough to dive at the bunny and grab the case it was holding on its back. I rolled and stood back up, saying, "Yes! Got it back. Now," I kneed down to the bunny, who was sitting in front of me. "Don't you ever steal this from... me... ever..." My sentence soon cut short when my head moved up and saw the residents of the town looking at me, but the residents weren't humans. They were freakin' ponies, so many colorful ponies. There was regular ponies, unicorns, and pegasi (seriously, unicorns and pegasi?) And it didn't stop there. It seems they were TALKING to each other, and I can understand them.

"What is that thing?" one of the ponies said.

"That can't be a pony, can it?" said another.

I started to slowly stepping backwards away from the bunny, with my suitcase between my arms when I bump into someone. "Hey, watch where you going." said a voice behind me. The voice belong to a woman that was standing behind me. I slowly turned my head and body to the direction of the owner of the voice. My eyes widen when I saw who I bump into, a unicorn. Her coat was a light purple color and her eyes is purple like her body. Her hair style is what you see on a human woman's head, purple hair with streaks of a lighter purple and pink (still fresh from out of school, so expect not many descriptions on all beings and I'm not great at describing, so shut up.) Her eyes meet with mine. "Are you a human, the creatures of myth?" she said to me. My eyes didn't break any contact with her eyes since I was shocked of what I saw. "Um, hello? Can you speak?" said the purple unicorn as she took a step closer. I step back away from the unicorn. "Don't be afraid, I don't bite," she said. "You are probably wondering where you are, don't you?" I shock my head, still not breaking any contact from her. "Well, you're in Equestria and this town we are in is Ponyville." Equestria? Ponyville? OK, now I know I'm not in Europe, or Earth if that's possible. I manage to open my mouth, try to speak to the lady, when suddenly a voice rang in my ears that made me and the unicorn jump.

"LOOK OUT BELOW!" it said. The voice sounded like a woman, but with a little boyish tone in it. I look up and saw a rainbow, moving towards me.

"HOLY MOTHER OF..." is all I manage to say before the rainbow hit me, thus knocking me out cold.

(2 hours later, I believe)

"What is this thing, Twilight?"

"I don't know, Rainbow Dash, but I believe this thing is a human."

"A human? The creatures of myth? 'all must be joking."

"It's true, Applejack."

"I hope this human likes to party."

"Darling, a party probably the last thing this human needs."

My mind finally returned from being knocked out when I heard voices near me. I keep my eyes shut, so they can't know I woke up. One of the voices that I heard I already know. The one they call Twilight had the same voice as the unicorn that I meet earlier.

I was almost startled with a hand, or hoof, was placed on my head. Later, a voice spoke near my left ear, but the voice sounded more like a whisper than a shout. "..um," it said. "is this human still, um, alive?" The next voice that spoke was the unicorn's. "He's still alive, Fluttershy. I'm pretty sure Dash didn't hit him that hard." The boyish tone voice came up next. "That's great that he is still alive, Twilight, but I'm more concern about what's on his face and his right arm." I know what she meant, she is wondering about the scar over my right eye and the blue dragon tattoo that is wrapped around my right arm with its head on the back of my hand and its tail on my neck.

I felt something poking at my arm, a nail I believe since the poking was starting to hurt. A young boy's voice spoke up, saying, "Is this what dragons look like from where he came from?" The unicorn's voice came up again. "I don't know if dragons exist from where he come from, Spike, but maybe we can find more information about him when we look in his suitcase."

My eyes opened and stood up, saying, "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"

All the voices became startled and looked at me. My eyes widen when I saw the owners of the voices, more ponies, including the purple unicorn, and a small, purple creature.

Oh crap, I thought.