• Published 8th Jun 2013
  • 6,696 Views, 68 Comments

The New Life with Lies - BrightKnight 42



There has been a secret Within the royal family for many years and only two know it

  • ...
27
 68
 6,696

Memories Back to Life

The New Life with Lies
By: BrightKnight 42
Edited By: ultra1437

Chapter 1: Memories Back to Life
10 hours after Princess Luna Passed out, in Princess Luna's chambers

Ten hours had passed since Twilight had unlocked her daughter’s memories and had passed out. Now Luna is lying in her bed, still unconscious, and Twilight just came in to the room to check on her. Twilight had a warm smile on her face just from seeing her daughter back and being able to live with her family again. As Twilight walks over to Luna’s bed, to see how Luna is faring, she sees a smile on Luna’s face and Twilight's face lights up in a smile to match, just glad to have her back. She kisses Luna on the forehead and walked out of the room.

Celestia was waiting in her chambers for her wife to check on their daughter's status. In that time, she had many thoughts in her head like, 'What if she stays unconscious?' and 'What if her memories don't come back, and she doesn't remember us?'

As they came to her mind, she heard the door to her chambers opening, and two ponies talking. One voice she had known, as her wife’s voice, but she could not hear what they we saying. At that point, she got off the bed and walked over to the stairs to listen what they were saying. “Ok, when Princess Luna wakes up, come get me and Princess Celestia. And no one else, you got that?” Twilight's voice was full of authority. “And don't come upstairs to get us, just yell for us. When we start coming down, you are dismissed. And, I will be with the Princess all night for her to answer questions about what I'm going to be doing, now that I am the newest princess. So please don’t bother us unless Princess Luna wakes.”

“Yes Ma’am.” With his orders given, the royal guard left and went to his post outside the chambers.

Celestia then heard hoofsteps coming to the stairs, and now she was panicking, trying to decide whether should she wait for her wife at the door or go to the bed and wait for her. Finally, she chose the latter and lunged for the bed, landing flat on it. Twilight was walking over to the stairs, when she saw the upper floor shake. She knew Celestia was watching her when she talked to the guard, she just didn't called Celestia out on it. But jumping onto the bed to cover up her tracks, Twilight thought that was just sad.

Now, Twilight was all the way upstairs staring at Celestia with a face that yelled, 'I know what you did.' There were a couple of minutes of silence, until Celestia broke it, “So how is she? Is she going to be all right? Please tell me, love, tell me...”

Twilight was trying to answer her questions, but Celestia would not give her a minute to speak to her, so she did to her what she did to their Daughter. Twilight flared her horn and sealed her love's mouth and she spoke, “She is fine, just passed out, but the memories flooding in and out of her head. Just give her time and –“ and with that, a guard yelled at them, letting them know that Luna has awoken.

"She won't speak to anyone but you two," was the guard's final statement as he left. Both Twilight and Celestia were just so happy that their daughter has awoken that they both teleported to her room to see her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Luna had awoken, she called the guard in to her room to ask why she had a pain in her head. As soon as the guard told her what had happened, she froze as all of the memories come flooding back. Finally, she ordered the guard to leave and to go get her so-called 'sister,' to the other ponies, and Twilight Sparkle.

As soon as the guard left, there was a bright flash. Celestia and Twilight were there, jumping for their daughter and they clung to Luna with all of their power. Luna smiled at their affection and she was the first to speak. “I see you two missed me.”

Twilight then replied with a nod of her head and much excitement in her voice, “Of course we missed you, your our little filly! All the years of keeping that secret, and we can finally reveal to everypony that you are our child.”

No less joyously, Celestia added, “I’m so glad to see that you are ok! I was so worried that I lost you again, but you're back and we can be a family again.”

The three just sat there silently for a while in each other's embrace, until Luna broke the comfortable silence in the room. “But all I remember that you two are my parents. And I only remember that because the memory from a few hours ago is clashing with the memories of us, when I used to call you my parents.”

It's all right honey, you don’t have to remember all of them, just as long as you know who we are. We are happy and your memories will come back on their own time.“ Twilight replied with a very motherly tone.

“And, we will help you along the way to get everything that you have lost in that head of yours” Celestia added, nodding her head for good measure.

Luna gave the two an even bigger hug and she whispered, “I love you.” Both Twilight and Celestia were touched by Luna's sentiments, and the two gave her a kiss on the fore head and told that they loved her too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Hours later, in Celestia's personal dining hall.

Celestia and Twilight are sitting next to each other and Luna was sitting across from them when Luna spoke up, “Mom, Mommy? I have a question.”

“What is it?” they both replied at the same time.

“When will it be announced that I am stepping down from the throne, and Mommy will take my place?” Luna asked, crestfallen and looking down to the ground.

“Well you can stay on the throne for a few months, but eventually, you have to give it to your mother, so she can take her place beside me.” Celestia answered her question with an odd look on her face. She then found herself wondering why her daughter was looking down all sadden.

Twilight spoke before Celestia could, and asked, “Why does my little girl look so sad?”

“I look so sad because I know that I will have to give you the power over the moon.” Luna replied, noticing that her mother was sitting next to her now.

Twilight then spoke up, cooing to Luna with conviction, “I am not taking your power over the moon, or the stars. That is your power, and your power, alone. Mine is the power over of friendship, and the magic that surrounds it.” Twilight then put a hoof on her daughter's shoulder reassuringly. Luna seemed to accept that and cheered up somewhat.

“And soon as we finish dinner, how about we go stargazing?” suggested Celestia, trying to cheer up her daughter.

“I would love that,” Luna answered meekly. “And you know I love stargazing as much as I love you two.”

“Yeah we know, and we love you too.” Both Celestia and Twilight answered, drawing Luna into a hug again. The rest of the night was peaceful, a perfect night of stargazing.

Author's Note:

To make it Known in the story to Lunas view of the world Twilight is Mommy AND Celestia is Mom
^ to this part you have to put to mind her memory is from 1000 years ago it has not been used until now