• Published 8th Jun 2013
  • 898 Views, 5 Comments

Facing Near Death - TheDerpyOutcast

  • ...
2
 5
 898

A jump to the past

A dark figure swept through the streets of Ponyville. The glint of metal rushed with the form as it ran into a warehouse.

......

Obsidian Stone let her black saddlebags drop down to the floor of the rundown warehouse. She let her wings open as she set up The Veiwer. Obsidian glared at the contraption for a moment befor picking up a glowing blue crystal. She set it into the device with a slight amount of difficulty.

"Why did she have me go get this? I can easily slip off to to her on my own." Obsidian grumbled. "Seriously, Dest, for a mission, you had me get this thing simply so I could stay positioned?" Obsidian turned a few dials and pushed a button before a blue hologram projected from the crystal.

"Alright, Dest, why was my mission to get this?"

"Because," the hologram quickly brushed back some of its mane. "I want you to keep an eye on Rainbow Crash. For the past year you've never ceased to impress me, and I ensure you the payment is reasonable."

"Reasonable enough to pay a pony to get revenge on somepony else, change your name, and move to the Everfree Forest?" Obsidian countered Dest. "Honestly, Lightning Dust, *ahem* Lighting Dest, if you want revenge, plan something out against Fluttershy. Rainbow is connected to that mare closely, and would just panic if something happened to her."

The hologram smirked. "You never cease to impress me, Obsidian Stone." Lightning Dust cancelled out the hologram. Her minion had done another good job.

Lightning Dust walked through one of the many hallways in her base, cages lining the sides, each with a different animal. she stopped in front of a large metal door. "It's time," she said As she turned a key in the lock, "to meet your demise, Fluttershy."

The door swung open, and on the plaque placed on the door, were the faintly etched words, Lion Tail, do not release. A roar escaped the room, and the green Pegasus stepped in, speaking another language.

Author's Note:

A jump to the past, as the title says.

But would you like to see the present time next or keep with Lightning Dust's plan? Tell me below.

Comments ( 1 )

Your turn. I don't care :)

Login or register to comment