• Published 5th Jun 2013
  • 1,477 Views, 29 Comments

Jak and Daxter: Guardians of Equestria - distortedtruth92



Jak and Daxter continue their adventures in Equestria in this sequel of Jak and Daxter: The Equestrian Front.

  • ...
1
 29
 1,477

Mission Impossible

Among the ruins of Canterlot Castle, a sole room remains intact. It is a small room, ten by fifteen at most, sparse furnishings and a midnight blue paint on the walls. In the middle of the room is a small round table made of oak. It is into this this room at our heroes and their companions enter.

“It’s about time!” Daxter exclaims from his perch on Jak’s back. “We’ve been waiting for almost two months.”

Pinkie Pie looks over to him. “He said he was sorry, Dax.”

Daxter crosses his arms. “Still, last time he had us doing new stuff almost once a week.”

“Hush now you two,” Twilight says as Princess Luna steps up to the table and clears her throat.

“I hope you are all okay,” The Princess of the Night begins. “I would have made it here sooner but headwinds were a real b-“

“Yes Luna,” Celestia interrupts her younger sister, “we are all just fine.”

Luna blushes at her slight slip of the tongue. She clears her throat. “I am glad that you are alright. Now, we need to discuss a few things. My sister and I will be busy using our magic to rebuild the castle. We must be as swift as possible, for ponies may lose faith in us if there is no castle. It is because of this task that I must ask a very important favor of the nine of you.”

“What is it, Princess?” Twilight asks. “You know we will do anything for you.”

Luna sighs. “That is somewhat what I am afraid of Twilight. You are eager. Sometimes too eager. In this task, you must exhibit the utmost grace. I know you can do it, and I would trust this task to anypony else.”

“We can do it,” Twilight responds, almost pleadingly. “I promise.”

Luna sighs again, this time bracing herself for what she must tell the ponies before her. “As you well know, I had to leave the Griffon Kingdom early to the crisis here. As I said before, my sister and I will be too busy with the repair for me to go back immediately. It is for this reason that I must ask the nine of you to go in my stead.”

The room went so quiet, one could hear a pin drop. Eight ponies, a dragon, and an ottsel, stared at Princess Luna in slack-jawed disbelief.

Celestia is the first to speak up again. “Pardon me, sister, but did you just say that these ponies were to go to the Griffon Kingdom to finish up negotiations?”

Luna gulps audibly. “I-I did.”

“And, pray tell, when were you going to tell me this?” Her glare was strong enough to make the other ponies in the room shrink back in fear. Luna, to her credit, only took a small step backward.

“Uh, right now,” Luna responds sheepishly.

Celestia holds the glare for about five more seconds before a huge smile graces her beautiful face. “I think that’s a wonderful idea.”

Luna flinched back, expecting a verbal lashing. It takes her a few moments to realize that her sister is praising her. She lifts her head. “R-really?”

Celestia nods. “Of course. Who better to represent our country than the Six Elements of Harmony and the hero that saved us all?”

Twilight steps up and clears her throat. “When would we leave?”

Luna turns her attention to the purple unicorn. “You would leave tomorrow morning on the first train out of Ponyville. I would send you from here from here, but you are going to be gone for a week or two and need to pack some of your things. You will be leaving on by train from here within the hour so I expect you to make haste to the train station.”

Celestia walks up to Twilight and nuzzles her affectionately. As she straightens back up she addresses the group at large. “Be safe, my little ponies.”

With that the seven ponies gallop out of the room and into the rubble of the castle, the dragon and ottsel riding on the backs of their respective ponies.

The castle is completely destroyed, causing the ponies to detour quite a bit to go around. They finally break free of the grounds and make their way to the train station.

As the ponies wait for the train, Applejack walks up to Twilight. “Ya sure about this, sugar cube? We know nothing about the Griffon Kingdom.”

Twilight looks confidently at her friend. “Don’t worry Applejack. I have read plenty of books on the culture of the Griffons. For example, looking somepony… er… somegriffon directly in the eye is a great offense, unless of course you are close friends. It is illegal to sharpen your claws in public, though that only applies to Spike. I can fill you in more on the laws and regulations on the ride home.” She looks up as she hears the whistle. “Ah, and here it is. Come on you guys.”

Author's Note:

Son of a bitch. sorry this took so long y'all, and for such a short chapter too. I've had writers block like a bitch recently. Just remember that I haven't forgotten about all y'all. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Love,
Distorted

Comments ( 12 )

would like a bit of keira possibly finding jak perhaps?

Love it. Can't wait for next chapter.:pinkiehappy:

You ever gonna continue this?

3725170 yeah as soon as I get a working comp

Thouroughly enjoyed the last story, hoping to enjoy this one. God speed, mate. God speed

Its dead isn't it?

4922274 for now yes. I do plan on finishing this though. I just need the motivation

4954367 you need motivation? Tell me, what motivates you?:pinkiecrazy:

Um, please tell me you arent dead in spirit. I would like to see this continued.

Awesome jak and daxter crossover. Can't wait to c how it goes.:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Cool story, but, umm...

Where's the rest of it?

Login or register to comment