• Published 5th Jun 2013
  • 12,061 Views, 110 Comments

My Little Gohan - SuperGokuVegetaPony8000



After of Cell Games, Gohan arrive in Equestria whit a wish of the Dragon Balls

  • ...
29
 110
 12,061

Chapter 4: Discord Strike

My Little Gohan

Chapter 4: Discord Strike


Gohan woke to the sun peeking through his curtains. Yawning loudly he threw his hooves over the side of the bed and walked over to the window.

Pushing it open Gohan stepped onto the balcony breathing deeply. The air was strangely sweet almost like candy. Taking another breath Gohan tried to remember exactly what the smell reminded him of.

"Oh I what that is it's choc..." he didn't get to finish his sentence because of a black rain cloud covered in a chocolate rain shower. Returning inside he shook himself "What kind of cloud drips chocolate?"

Leaving his room he started to wander the castle observing strange things that were happening. The guards were currently pecking at the floor like chickens, the maids were sword fighting with feather dusters, and the chefs were break dancing on the tables.

Gohan was confused with their behavior. Was some kind of the crazy party going on that he didn't know about. Walking into the throne room, he saw Princess Celestia, and Princess Luna standing there with serious looks on their faces.

"Princess Celestia what the heck is going on?" asked Gohan. The princesses turned around surprised.

"Gohan, thou has not gone crazy?" Luna said rushing forward to hug him.

"What do you me I haven't gone crazy, did something bad happen?" said Gohan looking at Luna as if she had grown a second head.

"Gohan have you not noticed the strange things going on around the castle? It can not be coincidence that all of these ponies have lost their minds all at once." said Celestia as she tried to pinpoint the cause of the madness.

Gohan thought about it for a second, and remembered something.

"Princess what if the same thing that's happening here is happening in ponyville? Maybe we should write a letter to Twilight to find out?"

Celestia nodded as she used her magic to quickly write her message and then sent it as fast as she could to spike.

They waited in silence for about ten minutes until finally with a poof the reply appeared. Celestia opened it and dropped her jaw as she went read through the message.

"What does it say sister?" asked Luna eager to learn of Ponyville's status.

"Nature has gone crazy! The cloud's are raining chocolate milk, animals are growing strange new limbs, entire buildings are floating upside down!" Celestia gasped out her eyes growing wide.

Gohan was just as surprised "It's like the whole land has fallen into chaos."

Celestia and Luna both looked at him as if he had said something crazy. "What did you just say!" the both spoke at the same time.

Gohan looked down at the ground and said "I said that it's like the whole land has fallen into chaos."

Just as soon as he finished his sentence both Luna, and Celestia took off with great speed through the castle doors. Confused, Gohan chased after him as fast as he could.

The two princesses ran into the castle maze and expertly made their way through the many twists and turns of it while Gohan was doing his best to keep up with them.

After a few minutes of running they had all stopped at a collection of stone figurines.

Princess Celestia face darkened has she noticed the destroyed remains of a very special statue.

"This is impossible, how could he escaped!" said the sun princess as Luna placed her hooves around her sister in a strong embrace.

"Don't worry sister, we beat him once and we shall do it once again!"

Gohan could tell that whatever had escaped from the statue was going to be trouble. "Princess please tell me who has escaped, and how it is tied to what is happening?"

Celestia tried to regain her royal stance not wanting to appear weak in front of Gohan.

"Gohan the creature who has escaped from captivity is the very cause of the madness that is now flowing through the land. He is the very source of chaos and destruction, and took both of our powers combined with the Elements of Harmony to beat. He is the spirit of chaos Discord!" finished Celestia as lighting flashed through the sky.

Seeing the pained look on both Luna and Celestia's face Gohan jumped up with a serious face.

"Don't worry Princesses, I will do everything in my power to help you beat him!"

After hearing this Luna became worried. She could still remember the damage their battle against Discord had caused, and the lives of their brave soldiers that had been lost. She wouldn't even begin to think of letting Gohan fight Discord.

"Gohan this is too dangerous for one such as you, it is our responsibility to stop him so we must handle him alone." said Luna looking at Gohan seriously.

He was about to disagree with her but he heard many hoofs running at full speed toward them.

"Princess!" came the voice of Twilight Sparkle "What the heck is going on!"

Turning around Gohan could see that each of them looked like they had been through the ringer. Pinkie Pie had been drenched in chocolate milk, rainbow dash and applejack looked like they had been trampled, and Fluttershy and Twilight sparkle looked so confused.

"Twilight Sparkle it seems you and your friends have all witnessed the strange events that have been occurring this day." said Princess Celestia still staring at the broken remains of rock on the ground.

Twilight Sparkle could tell by the look on Celestia's face that she knew what was causing all of this. "Princess if you know something about all of this then you must let us know too, maybe we can even get things back to normal.

Princess Celestia looked at her with a troubled face "Yes my young student...I indeed know the cause of all this. It is something that I have been fearing for so long. It is the one being who has the power to rival both mine and my sister's power. It is the spirit of disharmony and chaos...Discord!"

All of the ponies faces were shocked, they had only heard of Discord in old ponytails, and legends. To know that he was the actual cause of the calamities was troubling news indeed.

"But princess I thought that you and Princess Luna had sealed him away forever, how could he possibly escape?" asked Twilight

Celestia was not able to answer because before she could speak laughter could be heard coming from the castle. It was a loud mocking laughter that chilled them all to the bone.

"Everypony to the castle, we must make great haste!" commanded Celestia turning on her hooves and galloping as fast as she could. They all followed her lead and sped off behind her as the sound grew louder and louder.

As soon as they had arrived the laughing stopped. They were all on their guard just waiting for something to happen.

Princess Celestia knew that the silence was a unspoken insult by Discord, he was watching them just waiting for a opportunity to pick them off one by one.

"DISCORD SHOW YOURSELF!" yelled out Celestia anger clearly showing on her face.

The room was silent for only a few moments after until the familiar laugh rang out again.

" Oh Celestia have you missed me as much as I have missed you?" asked the spirit of chaos himself taking the form of a stone figure in a painting.

"Discord how did you get free, this doesn't make any sense!" yelled Celestia still trying to piece things together.

"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense? You have no idea how boring it is being imprisoned in a stone statue. Then again you have no way of knowing because I don't turn ponies into stone...usually!" said Discord moving from painting to painting.

Celestia only gave a annoyed growl before turning to everyone else "Everypony follow me we must get to the Elements of Harmony!"

They all took off down the long Corridor trying to keep up with the furious sun princess. Her mind was spinning as questions filled her head, How did Discord manage to break free of his imprisonment, how did he manage to cause so much damage in just a few short hours, and how hard would he be to capture again?

Coming up to a large door Celestia quickly inserted her horn into the small hole in it. Gears and locks could be hear moving until after a very loud click the doors slowly slid open revealing the treasure inside. Taking the small chest from inside Celestia turned towards the others.

"Listen all of you, ever since Luna and I first imprisoned Discord thousands of years ago we have been connected to the Elements of Harmony. Twilight... when you all worked together to defeat Nightmare Moon the connection that me and my sister shared with the elements was broken and passed on to the six of you. The responsibility of Discord now lies with each of you. Inside the this box lies the Elements of Harmony, take them and defeat Discord once again." she finished and opened the chest.

All of the ponies gasped as they gazed into the box. Looking down as well Celestia soon knew why they were shocked. The Elements of Harmony which were the most powerful artifacts in all of Equestria were gone.

"HOW CAN THIS BE?" Celestia screamed her face frozen in confusion. The look was soon replaced with anger as she realized why they were gone "Discord show yourself this instant!".

Letting out a maniacal laughter the Spirit of Chaos answered her call "You rang princess?".

"Discord what have you done with the elements of Harmony!" spoke Celestia angrily.

Discord continued to shift from one painting to the other before stopping on the painting of the elements.

"Oh you mean those old things I just borrowed them for a little bit for my little game." Discord laughed as he pointed to each of the elements in the paintings before they all vanished in thin air "if you beat me I'll give back the elements, but if I win then I get to control Equestria for all of Eternity!"

Gohan's face grew angry as he watched Discord continue to laugh and mock his friends. Charging straight for the painting that Discord was standing in Gohan yelled out "You'll never get away with this!".

Quickly disappearing from the painting Discord laughed as Gohan made contact with the empty wall. All the ponies rushed to his side quickly helping him to his feet.

"Gohan are you okay?" asked Celestia placing a hoof around his body. Gohan nodded and softly brushed her off with a small forced smile. Luna was angered by Discord's tricks and she proceeded to use her Canterlot voice to yell at Discord.

"DISCORD WE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO HURT OUR FRIEND GOHAN!" her body started to glow a dark blue showing that she was furious.

"Ah Princess Luna back from the moon I see, let me ask you one thing if you knew about your...friend Gohan's true origins would you still stand by him, or avoid him like the plague?" Discord taunted her as Gohan's eyes grew wide with shock.

Luna was confused "What are you talking about!

"Oh your little friend Gohan didn't trust any of you to know about the real him, but I can read his heart and memories and I assure you it is nothing to be proud of." Discord smirked at Gohan noticing that his face was horrified "What's wrong Gohan afraid that everypony would find out about you, how about I show them exactly what you really are!".

With a snap of his fingers the spirit of chaos lifted Gohan into the air and covered him a purple ball of energy. The others could only watch as they could hear Gohan's screams of pain inside the ball.

"Discord stop this and release him!" Celestia yelled as tears formed in all of their eyes.

"Not yet Princess! I think that you should see your little Gohan in a new light!" Discord laughed as the ball slowly lowered itself to the ground before smashing harshly into the ground.

Dust and smoke flew into the air blinding everyone into the room. When it all cleared a large pile of rubble filled the spot where the ball had impacted.

"GOHAN!" they all yelled before pulling the large rocks from the pile. They didn't have to pull rocks long though because with a large grunt Gohan through his arms up flinging rocks to all corners of the room.

Taking a minute to lift himself to his feet he looked down and realized a very important change. He no longer walked on four legs but on his own two feet, his front hoofs morphed into hands, and his spiky black mane went back to it's original appearance. He was once again dressed in the tattered training Gi he was dressed in during the cell game but the top half had been destroyed leaving his chest and arms completely visible to anyone who looked. The last thing that completed his look was the symbol of the four star dragonball that looked as if it had been tattooed into his skin. He was human once more.

Turning around he looked at his friends, his face saddened seeing the looks on their faces. The two princesses were the first to make a move as they both approached him before Celestia chose to speak.

"Gohan is this the real you?" she spoke not in anger but in wonder, she had never seen a being such as him before.

Gohan only nodded and stared at the ground.

"Why didn't you tell us that you weren't a pony?" asked Luna. She felt a little hurt that her first and only friend didn't tell her what he really was.

Gohan still stared at the ground but gave a small response "I...was afraid you all would hate me."

His answer rendered them all speechless. Their new friend was afraid of losing them, so he kept the real him a secret.

"Gohan after this over we will all have to have a very long and detailed discussion about this new turn events." Celestia said and once again turned towards Discord who was on his back laughing on the ground.

"Oh this is just too funny, none of you even knew that he wasn't a pony. Oh well I guess it's time for my little game. Alright wielders of the Elements of Harmony listen to my riddle. Twists and turns are my master plan. Then find the elements back where you began." Don't take too long my little ponies!" He yelled out just as he disappeared.

Twilight Sparkle thought about the riddle for about 2 minutes before looking out the large glass window into the castle gardens. "Wait a minute, Twist and turns...he's talking about the castle maze I'm sure of it!"

"Hold on just a minute Twi, how do you know that the elements are gonna be in that old maze?" asked Applejack.

"Because he said find the elements back where you began, Discord escaped from the statue in the garden where the maze is, it has to be the answer!" said Twilight confident that she was right "Princess will you be okay here while we go look for the elements?"

Celestia nodded and said "Yes Twilight Sparkle, I will remain here with both Luna, and Gohan but please hurry we do not have much time.

Twilight nodded and took off with her friends to the castle maze.

"Um..Gohan?" a voice said causing Gohan to look up. Fluttershy had stopped running and stood before him yet again "Listen I know that whatever reason you had for not telling us must have been important and I know that you are a good person, so before I leave..." lifting herself onto the back of her hooves Fluttershy leaned up and gave Gohan a quick peck on his lips. "Please be safe." she blushed and then galloped off to join her friends.

Celestia grinned before brushing against Gohan's side "You see Gohan your friends care more for you than you thought...always remember that." Luna soon brushed against his other side before both walked off to inspect the damage that discord had caused so far.

Gohan's mind was conflicted. On the one hand he had betrayed his friends trust by not telling them about the real him, on the other hand they still cared about him. He was also thinking about Fluttershy's kiss and how she might have feelings for him.

Once again things in Gohan's life have become complicated.

"Gohan is thou coming?" called out Luna looking at him worriedly.

His inner thoughts would just have to stay quiet right now at least until Discord had been imprisoned again. With that Gohan ran off after the two alicorns.

Power Levels:

Son Gohan: 1,500,000,000

Discord (Glass) 14.5

Author's Note:

I hope you liked the chapter.
Really sorry for them waiting for a long time, I was an absentee time and could not write.
But I shall soon upload the next chapter n_n
Bye!

Comments ( 48 )

so when does he start showing power? all this time has flown by and he hasnt flown or used ki powers of any kind nor used his speed and is this before or after super sayian 2 gohan

Hmmm interesting :D, it's been quite a while since I've read this story, I look forward to the upload of the next chapter, I thought you abandoned this story lol, but don't you mean

Base Gohan (Saiyan)- 1,500,000,000

4150695 I think it is after super saiyan 2 gohan.
Then again I don't know.:unsuresweetie:

No power level for Discord?

If I will only mention that another chapter in their power level

Please update soon. This story is amazing! The pacing is great, the characters are IC, it's great!

"Vegeta, Trunks, and Piccolo combine couldn't hurt Gohan."

I have serious objections to that. :ajbemused:

THIS STORY IS AWESOME. Please update.

4150845 Its after the end of cell, he's achieved ssj2

i really hope you update soon this is a really good story and one of the few good dbz and mlp crossovers i have read so far

Please update soon I'm really loving the story so far :rainbowkiss:

Any more to come?

4610429 can you say EVIL

I half expected for Discord to have a power level of like root negative one or something like that

Inability to read due to inactivtiy. Mildly depressed.

i look forward to the next chapter you also left it on a cliff hanger D: if your not going to finish at least have Gohan fight Discord :P

Can't wait til the next chapter comes

When is the the next chapter

hey everyone stop judging his story it is pretty awesome and if you want to know something no one's perfect so lay off. Sure some grammar is wrong but come on show some respect . This story is pretty awesome so far. So SHOW SOME RESPECT :flutterrage: do I make myself clear:pinkiehappy:

5314266 Moar???? :fluttercry::fluttershbad::fluttershyouch::fluttershysad::raritycry::raritydespair::applecry:

But seriously you take longer to make new chapter than me, and this is a good story. Can't wait till new chapters

5604072 what do you mean I take longer:ajbemused:

5605131 Well there was roughly a year between chapter 3 and 4, and its almost the same for chapter 4 and 5

5606401 My chapters have been constant and they were mainly a month apart. I posted my story in December as well as the second chapter and posted my other two chapters in January so it all took about two months total

5611558 But it says Chapter one - 5th June 2013, Chapter 2 - 5th June 2013, Chapter 3 - 7th June 2013, chapter 4 - 29th March 2014. But I still can't wait till next chapter, hopefully soon?

5612059 dude are you even talking about my story or SuperGokuVegetapony 8000 because my story is Equestrian Saiyans Wrath of Frieza.

5612059 because this isn't my story at all but if I have to recommend you should read my story

5612734 well i didn't mean you for that bit at first, now that i look at it. So yeah

5614219 okay but I think you might like my story just as much as this one although I would like to know when Gohan will fight Discord

Since gohan is a saiyan wouldn't his power level increase dramatically when he recovers? Like goku and vegeta

5727733 Normally yes but I think because Gohan was transported to another dimesion via shenron express it permanently lowered his power level a bit due to being turned into a pony and as such was lost so when Discord changed him back his power level would not increase...another reason it didn't spike was because he recovered as a pegasus and not as a half saiyan and as such didn't proc the saiyan trait they are famous for.....But these are just my theories on why his power did rise like they should after sustaining the injuries he did....On another note, wonderful story, couple hiccups there and there that need fixing but not enough to ruin the story, hope to see more.

MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!

5919937 no no no change krillian to the power level of 10 :rainbowkiss: then we can continue from there

make the fucking next chapter!!!

4185540 I love this story, but I'm curious. Are you still working on the next chapter?

Not sure if fluttershy is his special somepony or his new mother, but if you are going to make a new chapter, and keep the story up to date, then I would like to read it.

Can't wait for the next chapter!!

4185540 KO when is the next chapter coming. :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2:

This story isn't dead is it cause that would be tragic

5615654 SSJ 2 gohan kick mini discord "cell junior style"

Hehe....AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Excuse me but if you don't mind me asking, are you still working on this story

Is this story still alive oh and
7219421 At least they proved that their Raditz is till better then our Raditz. :3

wouldnt Gohan be able to see through the riddle with the years of school and stuff

Cant wait for the next chapter. Its a real good story

4185540
Please upload more chapters for this story it's incredible and I want to read more of this story please upload more chapters soon as u can I'll be waiting my friend

Login or register to comment