• Published 3rd Jun 2013
  • 966 Views, 9 Comments

The New Guy - Amanda Dianne



One day Cherilee is struck by a strange illness, but her substitute seems to be really strange! But when the CMC investigate they discover something that they shouldn't of known.

  • ...
2
 9
 966

Chapter 2

"Look! Here he comes!"

It was Monday afternoon and Applebloom, Scootaloo and I were following Mr. D.

"Uhh... Scootaloo? Why are we doing this anyway?" "Duh! He's hiding something!" "How do you know?" "I just do! Now, shh! He's right there!"

We peeked through the bush we were hiding in. Sure enough, Mr. D was right there in front of a strange blue box. "What in the hay is that?!" Applebloom's eyes nearly popped out of her head!

We were even more intrigued when Derpy, a mail-mare ran up to him and well... Hugged him! "Oooh! That's sooo sweet!" I chirped.

"Here's your daily muffin!" She said as she popped a muffin into Mr. D's mouth, "Why thank-you Ditsy! Come on I had quite a day!" "Really?" At that moment Mr. D started to talk about his day as they trotted towards the blue box. Suddenly a door on the side of the box swung open, and the two trotted in.

We all sat there staring. "Cool wasn't it?!" "Aghh!" We all screamed at once, a turquoise unicorn sat beside us. She was definitely much older then us by quite a bit, she was a mare! "Oh! He is soo interesting!" She continued, "Oh! My name is Lyra!" She then spoke a bit quieter; "Come back here on Saturday, I'll explain everything!"

We looked at Lyra blankly, who was she to scare us like that?! "Well, bye!" The mare then jumped up and trotted away.

"That Lyra seems weird" Said Applebloom as we walked back home, "Yeah, but she's our only chance to find out more about Mr. D!" Replied Scootaloo, "Well this is it girls! I'm home! See you later!" I said as I opened my front door; "Bye Sweetiebelle!" My friends sung as I went inside.

That night I had weird dreams about Mr. D, that he was a crazy pony or even worse: a vampony! But as Saturday draws more near, I can only find out....

Comments ( 4 )

Interesting idea, but it could use a lot of refining. Right now it all kind of blurs together, and it doesn't flow well. It feels kinda overbearingly campy in the second chapter too.

keep up the good work.

Comment posted by jennythegamer deleted Jan 30th, 2014
Login or register to comment