• Published 2nd Jun 2013
  • 598 Views, 7 Comments

Cloaked Ponies - Scourgefan



Derpy causes another accident, but it's not just a casual accident this time. She damages one of the artifacts that Celestia owns, then she and The Mane 6 are transported to a new world.

  • ...
 7
 598

The Accident

Derpy was casually flying around, as she usually did. She was eating her morning blueberry muffin while thinking of what to do. She remembered that Discord lived at the castle now, so she decided to visit him. As she was flying there, she crashed a few times, but when did crashing ever stop her? When she got there, guards were the only ones outside. She went past them without a thought. She was roaming around the royal castle for a while before she found him. He was in the royal library for some reason. "Hey Discord." She greeted him.

"Why, hello Derpy." Discord greeted her back. "Never thought I'd see you here."

"The guards let me through, so i assumed it was fine."

"You've got guts, Celestia said she didn't really like you too much."

"Really?" Derpy asked.

Discord simply nodded, an evil smirk on his face. "We should get her back for saying that, maybe by breaking one of her things?"

Sure, but what, she has so many things." Derpy asked.

Discord knew exactly what he wanted to break. Celestia had this strange black vase with red clouds. He didn't think she deserved something so...interesting. "Follow me." he told Derpy, as he started walking towards the many hallways.

Derpy followed, thinking about why Celestia wouldn't like her. Was it something she broke? She also wondered, she breaks things on accident all the time, so would she be able to break something on purpose? Probably. But what would Celestia do to her if she found out? Maybe she wouldn't be too mad, since Derpy broke things all the time. Or maybe she would get so mad that she'd do something horrible. maybe even something as horrible as taking Dinky away, or banning her from eating muffins! At this thought, Derpy started to shake, she didn't want to get Celestia mad.

"We're here." Discord said, stopping in the middle of a hallway.

Derpy looked around, what could a pony break in a hallway? Then she saw. A shiny vase sitting on top of a very fancy looking shelf. Derpy knew if she broke this, there would be no escaping punishment. It was so nice and fancy looking that Celestia would surely punish her severely. She picked up the vase, still unsure of which decision to make. She looked inside, pitch blackness, almost blacker than when somepony closed their eyes. She gently set the vase down.

"What are you doing?" Discord asked.

"I can't break it, Celestia would punish me horribly." Derpy explained. She started flying away. She accidentally bumped the shelf, without realizing until she heard a crash. She looked back at the shattered vase and saw a strange red mist coming out of it. She was more scared than confused now. The mist surrounded her, she could only see red wherever she looked. At some point she heard hoofsteps in the hallway. That was the last thing she heard before her world went black.