• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 9,097 Views, 847 Comments

Psycho - Bishibosh the Shaman



Krieg is a psycho, a terrible creation with destructive potential. He was not always this way, once there was a man inside his mind. What happened to that man? Perhaps he just went... to a happier place.

  • ...
26
 847
 9,097

Black and Blue

Psycho
Chapter Eight

The six ponies led Krieg through the streets of Canterlot, hoping and praying that there would be no incident. Krieg was doing his best to keep an eye on his six friends. Being up so high, everypony looked alike except for colors and manes. He just kept pace with his friends and tried not to draw anymore attention than he already was. The piercing gazes were starting to annoy him however. He could almost hear their thoughts. Some of them he imagined with fear, others with wonder. Every face he caught, he could read the emotions they portrayed. Even the armored ones gave him concerned glares. In his distraction, he didn't notice his friends stopped in front of him. Nearly tripping over Pinkie, he looked forward to see a tall white unicorn and a couple goony looking ponies standing in the road in front of them.

"I dare say, look what the cat dragged in. Rarity, we never talk anymore." The unicorn stated in a voice Krieg was so familiar with. It reminded him of a certain douchbag he knew from Pandora.
"I'm sorry, our last 'date' just didn't work out so I never felt the need." Rarity scoffed as she turned to Twilight and whispered in her ear. "Let's get out of here now!"
"I don't think so dear, you made a fool of me at the Gala remember? Ever Since I've been hoping you would show back up. And whats this?" The unicorn trotted towards Krieg. "You have a new pet it seems, what ditch did you drag this... animal... out of?"
"HE is not an animal Blueblood, and HE has a name. Go ahead Krieg, introduce yourself." Rarity stated.

Krieg looked at the male unicorn, slightly holding back an urge to strangle him.

"Oh, the strong silent type. I am quivering in my little hooves."

Definitely reminded Krieg of a certain douchbag he knew.

"You should leave, I won't be held responsible for you if you continue." Krieg suggested.
"It speaks! Rarity, how did you manage to teach it such... well, common language but I suppose it's a start."
Come on.... give me a reason... Krieg thought.
"And what is with the mask? Rarity, I knew you designed but I didn't think you were into that kind of drab."
Just a little more...
"Sigh, but I tire of this... boys, take care of them..."
Close enough

Blueblood choked on his last word as Krieg grabbed him by the nape of his neck. Both of his goons halted their advance when they saw their leader lifted up to the humans face. Krieg stared the unicorn face to face before speaking.

"Hey watch the mane you brute!" Bloodblood demanded.
"Brute? You think I am a brute?" Krieg growled.
"No, what I think and what you actually are, well thats com..."
"Shut it. I'm doing the talking." Bloodblood was shocked, but remained silent. "I am Krieg... I am a psycho... and above all else..."

Krieg convulsed for a moment in pain as his eyes rolled back into their sockets.

"I AM THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN!" He screamed as he chucked Blueblood down the street. He rolled a few times before stopping. Both his goons advanced on Krieg to take him down, but he was already on top of them. He tackled the first one to the ground and threw it over him, and as he shot up from the ground he shoved his face into the snout of the second and screamed.
"I'M GOING TO PUT MY PAIN INTO YOUR SOUL!" The goon feinted.

Blueblood lazily stood back up, trying to balance himself on his four feet but collapsed again. Getting up the final time, he manged to steady himself long enough to see Krieg standing above both his goons. They both flat on the ground. He sneered as he limped away.

"I'll be back Rarity, keep your hound on a leash next time."

The six ponies rushed over to Krieg and pushed him out of the street. Everypony who was in the area saw him toss Blueblood down the street and everybody knew he was royalty. Twilight's worst fear came to pass in a moments time, but as they were pushing Krieg through the streets to get away as fast as possible she heard the crown do something she hadn't entirely expected. They were cheering for Krieg. Twilight let off and slowed to a stop. The crowds of ponies were huddling around Krieg and adoring him. She couldn't believe it. They all witnessed this new creature walk into their capital city, chuck royalty down the road like a ball, and take down two other ponies by, more or less, rolling and screaming.

"I guess there is more to him than I thought..." Twilight said silently.


Krieg stood there staring in the face of the Siren Warrior Maya. After dealing with the rats, he simply couldn't figure out what to do next. Her smile pierced his soul like a dagger through the heart. A voice came from the train.

"Maya, whats going on?" A rough voice asked. Following the voice, a shorter man exited the train.
"Axton, there are supposed to be five of us. I'm not leaving another vault hunter out here to die." Maya responded.
"Well congratulations, you found him. Welcome to the party and all that jazz. Lets go!" Axton smarted off to the Siren.
"Except he is not the fifth person we are looking for. I won't turn him down, but we are looking for a girl named... Gaige? Yeah. Gaige."
"Gaige... Little ball of fire and death!" Krieg burst out.
"You know her?" Maya asked.
"Screaming guns and floating metal, followed behind soon."
"So.... she will be here soon?"
"Great... another wierdo... First the mexican, then the robot... now a psychotic serial killer and a little girl... Why did I accept this job..." Axton finished.


Finally they pushed through the crowds and made it to Canterlot Castle. Krieg had settled down, back to his normal self, and the six ponies with him were eager to get in and be done with this. As they walked through the courtyard, another male unicorn approached. He also had a white coat with a blue mane, Krieg was holding back urges. The unicorn also looked on edge. He seemed less so when Twilight showed herself.

"Twily!"
"B.B.B.F.F!"

Krieg looked at the two confused.

"It means big brother best friend forever sugar." Applejack whispered smirking.

"Celestia said you were coming with a guest, I guess thats... him?" The unicorn said.
"Yeah, His name is..."
"Krieg, yeah. I heard all about him in the last twenty minutes. Good job knocking that royal pain to the ground. Unfortunately that was royalty you assaulted, so you are under watch while in Canterlot."
"Shining, he was defending us." Twilight explained.
"My reports say he made the first move." Shining responded.
"Yeah, only cause that jerk told his goons to attack us!" Applejack argued.
"Girls please, I know it doesn't sound fair, but for the sake of the princesses I have to have him on watch. That doesn't mean he is in trouble, it just means we are keeping an eye on him."
"Brother..."
"Sis please, I'm just doing my job. Anyways, we need to get you to the princesses. Celestia said I was to take you straight to her as soon as I saw you enter the gates."

Krieg followed the ponies into the huge castle, it's walls looked larger on the inside to him. He started to feel the same way the girls felt. He wanted this over with...

Author's Note:

By suggestion, I had to have Krieg teach Blueblood a lesson >.> anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this one! leave me feedback!