• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 9,076 Views, 847 Comments

Psycho - Bishibosh the Shaman



Krieg is a psycho, a terrible creation with destructive potential. He was not always this way, once there was a man inside his mind. What happened to that man? Perhaps he just went... to a happier place.

  • ...
26
 847
 9,076

Kill Kill Kill, Must Have More!

Psycho
Chapter Three

Krieg stood in the fields of carnage. His new weapons were fun, but none of them gave him the warmth that he craved, or the familiarity of his axe. He only gunned down some thirty bandits before getting bored, returning to the humming song of his axe. He relived the battle over and over, the spilling matter of bandit blood and chunks of flesh. Never will he feel more alive than on the battlefield. Sitting down on the mutilated corpse of a goliath, he leaned back into the warm wetness of his kill. Stretching his arms out and relaxing as he watched the northern lights dance in Pandora's skies. To him, death was a beautiful thing.

The next morning he left his bed of gore, onward to his next goal. Whatever battle was over the next horizon beckoned him as he heard the gunfire. There was another sound behind that though. It was muffled by the explosions. It sounded like... screaming. Krieg knew innocents were at risk, and even though the voice had nothing to say he still needed to defend them. He rushed over the hill. As he peaked the hill he saw the battle. Hyperion bots were slaughtering a helpless village, and in the middle of the slaughter stood the largest bot he had ever seen...

Saturn 2.0 was leading the bots to an assured victory. Its programming was the finest Hyperion could concoct, allowing for multiple processes of tactics to be issued to groups of four loaders, up to ten total groups. Armed with dual rocket pods and twin rail guns, Saturn 2.0 was a god on the battlefield. Krieg watched as the massive machine crushed home and people alike. His anger burning within, he charged down the hill. A DAHL assault rifle unloading its full clip in one hand, and his buzz axe singing in the other. He screamed as he buried his axe in the first bot to die today.

"STOP DYING AND FIGHT ME!"


Twilight had her new guest join her at the library until she received word from Celestia on what to do with him. The human seemed agitated that all the furniture was several sizes too small for his hulking body, but eventually settled for sitting on the floor. Spike spent most that day cowering in the kitchen as he had never seen something like him.

"If I may, until I get word from my teacher I would love to question you a bit," Twilight glowed at the prospect.

"You can try, but I don't remember much of anything before me and him got split," Krieg suggested.

"Well you can at least try. Do you remember where you are from?"

"Pandora, the name is all I remember. It was important for some reason. Big money in it or something like that. It's foggy."

"Ok... Well what about you? Can you tell me a little about yourself?"

"Only what I know. I told you about the other me, back on Pandora. It gets complicated I know, but I will try. The first memory I have is an explosion, and I was walking away from it, only it wasn't me. It was him. I remember my buzz axe, this thing on my hip, covered in blood and oil. After that, it was wandering the wastes, until we discovered someone... a girl? yes... then we became something else... more than a crazy killer. Something with a purpose. Then it is alot of death... I'm sorry... that is all I remember."

Twilight was a little disturbed at the story, she had no idea what she was dealing with. obviously the man was a little nuts, maybe down right mad. But she couldn't just leave him, or have him detained. There is so much that may be learned. She had retreated into the kitchen after dismissing herself. Spike was huddled in the corner wearing an assortment of kitchen ware as makeshift Armor. Twilight sighed.

"I don't think he is dangerous Spike," She sighed again.

"You may not, but I don't trust him. You heard what he said, killing Twilight. He is a mad killer!" Spike panicked a little.

"We don't know that yet! Just because he said it does not mean it is true, he doesn't remember anything. He may just be confused."

"Yeah, you tell Celestia that when he tries to kill everypony in Ponyville."

Krieg suddenly convulsed in pain. He yelled and grunted as he clutched his stomach, and keeled over onto his knees. Twilight rushed into the room to see what happened, Krieg was laying on the floor still convulsing on the ground. Twilight thought he was having a seizure until she saw the blood spilling from his gut. She saw the buzz axe dug into him and he screamed.

"GOTTA GET IT OUT! THE HURT IS INSIDE ME!" Krieg passed out.


Krieg watched as the Saturn stepped over a nearby house to get to him. Fifteen bots lay around him in ruin, Krieg holding his axe covered in oil. The Saturn locked onto the psycho and charged its rail guns. Krieg noticed the glow and pumped his fist to his chest.

"GIVE ME THE PAIN! GIVE ME THE HURT! GOTTA FEEL IT, GOTTA HAVE MORE!"

The Saturn obliged as it fired the twin guns right at the psycho. He stood in the way until the last second, which he dodged out of the way and ran across the ground towards the machine. He rushed the building and climbed to the roof, that is when the Saturn revealed another pair of dual guns. These were fully automatic self stabilizing auto turrets that began to open fire on the roof of the building. Krieg lept off the building as the roof exploded in dust and fragments. He was mid air flying to the huge bots leg. Unveiling his buzz axe, he dug it into exposed wiring on the angle of Saturn's leg. Electric energy burst from the cut wires shocking him, but super charging the axe.

Krieg used the axe to climb the Saturn in seconds, he could almost not control the speed his axe was pulling him up, slashing the armor of the bot as he went up. Finally he reached the left most rocket pod and began to hack and slash at the wiring within, still shocking him to the core. Each strike seemed to rejuvenate his energy causing him to swing wilder and harder. The rocket pod eventually fell to the ground, and Krieg with it. As the pod fell, Krieg found himself on the bottom side of it, going towards the ground. As he tried to climb up top it, it kept rolling him to the bottom. He decided to risk it and force himself to the ground by kicking off the pod. He landed between three concrete support posts from an obviously destroyed home. The pod followed, but landed right on top of the three. A shard of metal from the pod pierced Krieg's gut as it bounced from the posts and rolled over to the side. The wound was bad, but he paid no attention to it. He crawled up to his feet and shambled to the rocket pod. As he leaned on its side, he found a large red button, and it happened to conveniently be aimed towards the Saturn. He smashed his fist into the button, unleashing the rocket barrage right at the giant bot. Before he collapsed into the ground he said...

"From Hell's heart... I stab..." Krieg fell.

Author's Note:

Don't worry, Krieg isn't out for good. It will take more than a giant robot to kill this badass psycho.