• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 9,096 Views, 847 Comments

Psycho - Bishibosh the Shaman



Krieg is a psycho, a terrible creation with destructive potential. He was not always this way, once there was a man inside his mind. What happened to that man? Perhaps he just went... to a happier place.

  • ...
26
 847
 9,096

Conductor of the Poop Train!

Psycho
Chapter One

It was as sunny a day as it gets on Pandora, the rakks were soaring the skies in swarms and the bullymongs were building there homes in the ice walls. On a nearby shaft of ice sat Krieg, meagerly picking at the ice with his buzzaxe. He was enjoying himself today, he had just tore through an entire bandit compound and only ate somewhere between fifty and seventy bullets. He savored the pain, it only fed the rage he so enjoyed. Now he was just sitting, relaxing. Usually the voice would bother him about now but it was silent, for that matter it had been silent for a few days. Krieg made no notice of it, he enjoyed the silence. He was staring at the space station hovering just over the moon, even though it was them who was responsible for his... condition, he still thought the view was pretty. His moment of peace was interrupted by a stone chucked at the back of his head. As he rolled down in pain, his hand latched onto his buzzaxe. Standing up and staring at the bullymong who threw the rock, Kreig screamed.

"I'M GOING TO PUT MY CHILDREN IN YOUR RIBCAGE!"

This is Krieg, the Psycho.


Rainbow Dash was soaring through the air making her rounds. Kick, a cloud gone. Bash, another puff of nothing. Kick again to clear a third cloud. The sky was clear in a matter of seconds. Flying higher to enjoy the view she sighed. Another job well done. As she floated in the air she noted one stray cloud. Normally she would just kick it out of the air again but now she was tired. It could wait a few minutes for a nap. She floated down and plopped onto the soft fluffy cloud, or she thought it would be soft and fluffy. She felt something hard and lumpy, so she kicked the cloud to disperse it and out came a strange creature who began its plummet to the earth.

"Oh crap!" Rainbow exclaimed as she shot down to rescue the creature. She knew Fluttershy would never forgive her if she accidentally sent an animal flying down to its death. She busted wing as she shot down towards the creature.

Krieg felt as though he was floating down in an endless fall. The wind rushed passed his face and he could feel the different clouds burst as he hit them. It was a certain kind of relaxing, all up until he opened his eyes. At that he saw the landscape rushing for his face ready to make a Krieg sized crater in it. Half expecting some psychotic scream he opened his mouth.

"What the hell..."

Almost more astonished at the normal words from his mouth than at his sudden plummet, he barely noticed that he was now flying. He opened his arms to slow his fall, knowing it wouldn't make a difference. Somehow though the ground stopped rushing at his face. Instead it was floating up towards him. He turned his head and saw the small blue flying horse slowly dropping him to the ground. Suddenly he began questioning what he had ate... or drank... or got stabbed by... or... anything. Still he had to give the creature some kind of appreciation for saving him. As the horse set him on the ground he turned and looked at it, smiling as he looked in its eyes.

"Thank you," He said.

"No problem!" Krieg did a double take. Did that horse... bird... thing just speak to him? "You can... talk?"

"Uh yeah, I am a pegasus you know." The pegasus responded. Krieg knew the word pegasus, it was a mythological horse with wings. He had to be doing some kind of drug before hand.

"Pegasus... ooookay..."

"Yeaahhh..." Rainbow was getting a little uncomfortable. First off she had never seen one of these things before. It was fur-less, didn't have a mane, wore the strange mask, and pants. Obviously it was smart enough to talk to her. She was also disturbed by the strange object hanging on its hip. "Hey uh, why don't you hang here for a minute. I'm going to get somepony who can help you... I hope..."

"Yeah... I don't... think I have a choice..."


Krieg was once again sitting on the ice spike, chipping away with his buzzaxe. He relished the slaughter, even of beasts. Shedding blood was like breathing to him, and pain was like eating. As his chest filled with bullets, his body filled with energy and rage. But now the killing was over, and he sat on the spike. He felt a breeze against his face, but there was no wind. Again he made no connection, all that was on his mind was the next kill.

As he sat there enjoying the outside, he heard something coming from the distance. He looked down both ends of the road that passed him, seeing nothing but rakks and snow. He still heard the sound though, as if something was falling at him. Suddenly the ground around him exploded, and threw him from his icicle throne. Badass loaders had him surrounded. Hyperion apperently looking to claim back lost property. Krieg wasn't smart, but he knew Hyperion was bad. He stood there for a second, watching as more and more bots crashed into Pandora's crust, behind the mask he eagerly grinned at the thought of more killing. He clenched his buzz axe and lept into the fray, screaming as he burried his axe into the robots red eye. Turning to the other bots, all raising their armaments and targeting lasers, Krieg felt the warmth of their lasers resting on his face. He chucked his axe at a bot sending it crashing into the ground in an explosion. Krieg screamed.

"I LOOKED INTO THE HEART OF DARKNESS, AND I ATE IT ALL!"

Author's Note:

This is a test chapter, just to see how well the story goes down. Obviously it is a Borderlands 2 crossover, anyways like everything else I write I hope you enjoy it! All use of quotes goes to gearbox.