• Published 30th May 2013
  • 2,528 Views, 40 Comments

Ink - Cyanjames2819



A human teen was accidentally transported to a strange world of ponies. Will he get back home in one piece, or will he stay in Equestria with the timid pony known as Fluttershy.

  • ...
8
 40
 2,528

Chapter 6: Fun Time

"Okay, so can you get the thing to sleep with your magic?" I saided Celestia. "No I cannot. This dragon is immune to magic, even if me and Luna combined our powers, it won't work" she answered.

Then there was a loud roar, followed by a loud thud on the doors. I looked back, "He's getting pissed" I said.

I looked back, "Okay, but how about a potion?" I asked the sisters. The older sister seemed thoughtful and nodded, "Yes, it could work, but once we teleport out of here, the Dragon will sense our presents in another part of the castle, there's no escaping it" she said.

I stood up and cracked my knuckles, "I'll take good care of that" I smirked. "Are you sure?" Luna said, a little surprised, Celestia as well. "Yup" I said with a smile.

"B-but what if you get hurt, o-or trapped, o-or worse" Fluttershy pleaded. I kneeled down and rested a hand on her shoulder, "I won't go down so easily Shy, I promise. And besides, we haven't finished reading my journal yet" I hugged her, "When I make a promise, I keep it" I whispered to her.

I stood and turned to Luna, "So can you teleport me to the other side of the doors?" I asked. She nodded and opened up a wing for me.

I looked back, "Stay safe everyone" I said and went beside the Princess's side. She covered me with her wings and with a flash of light; we were at the other side of the doors.

The Dragon still stood there, trying to get through the doors. "Be careful Winter" she whispered to me and teleported away.

I loosened up and shook my body, getting ready to have an exercise of a lifetime. I cracked my neck, "Hey! You over grown Salamander! I'm over here if you want a snack!" I yelled. It looked over its shoulder and made a low growl. "Okay I got its attention, what now" I said to myself and looked around, backing away slowly.

It turned its large body and started going towards me. Then a horde of stallions went around the corner behind me and all stopped. The Dragon roared and started going after me and the guards.

I quickly turn and ran like a mad man, "Run!" I yelled, but they were way ahead of me on that.

I started going through a bridge between towers and I noticed a flash of light in one of the rooms to my left and in the window and familiar yellow face appeared. I waved my hand while running for dear life from the creature, to assure her I was okay, for now at least.

The dragon then took flight and spat out a fireball ahead of me, blocking the path for me. I quickly started running the other way and that part was destroyed by the Dragon's tail. "Great" I said to myself.

I looked at the sky and saw the Dragon speeding towards me. I dove down and missed me with its jaws. I got back up and looked around frantically to get away from the monstrous creature.

I looked back at the window and saw Fluttershy pressed up against the window, worry written on her face.

I got up to the ledge of the bridge and looked back at the dragon speeding towards me again. I took my breath and when I heard Dragon's wings erupting the air, I jumped as hard as I can upwards and saw the head and horns of the dragon go under me.

I landed on its scaly neck and quickly wrapped my arms and legs around it to prevent me from falling off.

It started thrashing around its head and neck to get me off and I started to get sick to my stomach. I inched over to its head and grabbed onto its horns and rested my feet on another two. "Bring it on big boy!" I yelled to the thrashing creature.

Then it started climbing higher up the sky. My feet lost its grip and dangled down and I held on for dear life on its horns.

Then all of a sudden, it started dive bombing down towards Canterlot. My eyes were watering from the rushing air and my heart pounded on my chest. "Crap Man! This is Awesome!" I yelled in fear and excitement.

Then it banked up at the last moment and forced my body to slam on its neck. "Ow…" I said.

When the Dragon flew over to the main entrance of Canterlot, I saw guards all lined up and pointed there crossbows at the Dragon. "Uh oh" I said and started waving frantically to get them to notice me, "Wait! Don't shoot! I'm on the Dragon!" I yelled. "Wait! The Princesses guest is on the Dragon!" the leader yelled.

Then the creature swooped down on the group and they all docked just in time.

I looked ahead and saw the Dragon was heading towards a clock tower with a large bell. "Ugh! Come on!" I yelled and braced for impact.

It crashed in and I lost my grip on the creature's neck and horns, sending me flying towards the floor. The Dragon continued crashing through and started falling at the other side.

I coughed and slowly got up. I started fanning away the dust and smoke while coughing. I got over to the exit hole and looked down to see the Dragon slowly get back up. It shook its head and looked up at me. It roared and started climbing up the building.

I started looking around. I looked up and saw the large bell above me. I hatched an idea and started quickly going up a steep stairway.

I got up and found a large hammer with a leather head. I grabbed it and positioned myself to hit the bell. Then the floor started to shake and vibrate.

The Dragon started to creep up and gaped its jaws, ready to breathe fire. "Nighty night!" I said and hit the bell as hard as I can. The bell, wasn't very effective, it didn't even hurt my ears. "Oooh crap, that's not good" I said to myself.

I looked at the dragon and saw its throat glowing red hot. "Nope!" I jumped away and the living flame thrower missed. I quickly started untying the knot that held the leather in place. "Come on, Come on!" I struggled to untie the damn thing.

Then at the corner of my eye, I see the dragons head, I looked and launched its head towards me like a snake with a toothy jaw. I got out of the way and hit the thing in the eye with the hammers stick. It roared in pain retracted back.

"Come on you stupid thing!" I started cursing at the piece of string.

Then another blast of fire missed me. I hatched an idea and quickly put the head of the hammer in the flame. The moment it stopped, the hammer was red hot and smoked. "Thanks" I thanked the dragon and stood up.

I positioned myself to hit the bell with the red hot hammer. "Cover your ears!" I yelled.

I slammed the hammer on the bell. My ears rang painfully and the head of the hammer shattered and one fragment struck my left shoulder and it burned like hell. I grabbed and I was so stupid to do that. I now have a second degree burn on my right hand and third degree on the shoulder. "Great" I said to myself.

I then started looking around, covering my burnt shoulder with my burnt hand. I started looking over the edge and found the Dragon unconscious on the street. I sighed a relief and sat down on the ledge, "That was fun" I said to myself and laughed.

The Dragon was chained to a rather large cart. I got my shoulder and hand checked and bandaged and Fluttershy will not let me go anymore, for now at least.

The princesses and the residence of Canterlot were impressed of what I did, taking down a Dragon just using a bell. Oh yeah, and my hearing, I almost got myself deaf because of my actions, but the doctor of the palace told me it should be back to normal after a day or two.

"So Luna, what was this you wanted to show me?" I asked with Fluttershy on my back, her fore hooves wrapped around my neck. "Are you sure? I mean you just took down a Dragon and burned yourself, and surely you must be tired" she tried to get me to change my mind. "Minor injuries and I had fun playing with him" I assured her. "Fun? I surely wouldn't call battling a Dragon with your bare hoof, Fun" she said to me. "I'm fine Luna, I assure you. I'm used to getting hurt, a lot" I said to her.

She sighed in defeat, "Okay then. Dear sister, I'll be back in a moment. I'm going to show Winter what he needs to know and see" she said to her sister and Celestia nodded in agreement.

Luna looked back at me, "Come, I'll lead the way" she started going back in the palace. I followed with Fluttershy stuck to my back.

We were going through the halls in silence. We went a few floors down and Fluttershy hugged me a little tighter when we got to the dark hall and made a silent, "Eep!".

"It's pitch black in here" I said, having a hard time looking through the black hall. Luna started walking and torches started light the way with blue blames. "Whoa" I said in awe.

I followed her by her side and looked around the carved out rock walls. "What is this place?" I asked. "A tomb" she answered without looking. "A tomb? So there are dead things in here?" I said. "Only one" she replied.

We got to the end of the hall and there, a familiar statue figure stood with its armor, sword and shield. I went up to it and touched it. I looked back, "What is this?" I asked. "A tomb stone for one of your Knights. He came to Equestria a thousand years ago, lost. He sacrificed himself to save the lives of many" she said, "And a good friend of mine" she finished and lowered her head.

The knight didn't have his helmet on, "He looks a bit like you Winter" Fluttershy said to me. "Yeah, he does" I said.

I turned to face Luna, "If I'm not the first, sure will not be the last" I said to her. Luna nodded, "Yes" she answered.

I did a quick prayer for him and we started going back.

When we were going up the stairs, we heard a loud bang above us. We all looked up, "What was that?" I asked. Luna then draped her wing over us and teleported to the main entrance.

I opened it and saw the Dragon taking down the guards with its tail. Chains were still attached to it and rattled every time it moved.

"Uh oh" I said then a flying bolder flew over our heads. Then Sundance ran up to us and took out a small tube with a cap on top and a pink liquid in side. "Here, I had the potion with me in case the Dragon wakes" she gave it to me. "Thanks Sunny" I put it in my pocket.

I looked at the Dragon again, "The Dragon most swallow the potion for it to work" she said. "Eh, it should make it easier" I said sarcastically.

I looked over my shoulder to look at Fluttershy, "Shy, you might want to get off" I said to her but she shook her head. "I'm sorry but no" she tightened her grip. I sighed, "Fine, but, hold on tight, okay?" I said to her and she nodded.

I looked around and saw Celestia being protected by ten guards, but I have a feeling those won't do.

I looked around a little more and saw a long chain wrapped around its neck. "Hang tight Shy" I said to her and started running to grab onto the chain.

I picked it up and yanked on it before the Dragon toasted up the guards and the Princess. "Hey big boy! I'm back!" yelled and pulled on the chain.

It looked at me and growled viciously. "Um, w-what are you doing?" Fluttershy asked, and her body shook in fear. "No idea" I answered and she whimpered.

Then the chain started to slack, "Oh crap" I said and started to run the other way. But then it grabbed my foot and threw me high up the air. I looked down and saw it gaping its jaws.

Fluttershy spread her wings, changed our course and we landed on its nose instead. I then held onto the nose holes for dear life.

It started to thrash around and sneezed a few times, covering my hands with green slime. "Ew" I said in disgust.

It then threw its head forwards and got me positions on its mouth. "Shy! The potion!" I told her frantically while I held onto its nose. "Oh" she reached into my pocket, grabbed the tube, popped out the cap and tossed it into its glowing red throat.

I let go and fell to the ground. I landed hard but I ran nonetheless. I looked back and saw the Dragon wobble. Then it started tipping forward and slammed on the ground.

I sat down on the ground and chuckled, "That was fun" I said and laughed. "Barely" Fluttershy replied. "Well, I did suggested you to get off" I said to her. "B-but I was too worried" she said and I could feel her heat rising. "At least we're alive" I said to her and chuckled.

After that, they chained up the Dragon again and started going to relocate the beast to a new home. "Later Boy!" I waved goodbye to the slumbering beast. "Another one hell of a story to tell" I said and put my hands on my hips.

"Are you two ready to go back to Ponyville?" Luna said to me and Fluttershy. I turned to face her, "Sure, it was fun here by the way" I said to her.

Then Sundance went up to me with a small blue case on her back. "Here is your fiddle Winter, enjoy" she said. I smiled and picked up case, "Thanks Luna, I appreciate it" I then held onto it by its handle.

Then a carriage landed, "Have a goodnight you two" Luna said happily. "You too Luna, see you later" I got in with Fluttershy on my back.

She got off my back and sat down next to me. I sat down and the carriage started moving. I rested the case on my laps and Fluttershy scooted a little closer to see. I unzipped the case and opened it up.

There was a fiddle, a bow, a shoulder rest and a little compartment at the tip of the scroll. I opened it up and saw rosin and a little flute tuner. "Wow, so you know how to play this?" she asked. "Yup, the best in my home and taught beginners how to play it" I answered and closed the fiddle case.

Author's Note:

That was chapter 6, hope you enjoyed it.
Now, I might post another chapter just for the hell of it, because I have nothing else to do.
Later.