• Published 15th Jul 2013
  • 1,498 Views, 24 Comments

The Interdimensional Field Trip - Fussan



This is an HiE story as well as a brony in Equestria story. It has no real sex in it, but it does strongly imply it. Contains lots of swearing and some violence. It does not start in Equestria, but it does get there quickly.

  • ...
13
 24
 1,498

Chapter Eleven: Dealings

Chapter Eleven: Dealings

Equis, Equestria, Ponyville

"Uh, okay then Redheart," I said in a downcast voice. "I'm coming."

I pushed myself up from my bed and walked past the two princesses over to the door, and I could feel their eyes burning a hole in my back. Nurse Redheart was waiting for me with a smile on her face that a snake might have if it were trying to convince a field mouse that it was a friendly snake and would not eat it.

We walked down the halls of the hospital together to the front desk in the lobby. I signed myself out and waited for Redheart to punch out her time card. There were a few of my clothes waiting for me on the way out though, so it was not completely horrible. But the clothes that I was wearing now made things worse in the ways of people giving me odd looks. I was in a baggy white T-shirt, with my cargos and boots, but I was wearing my "tool" belt again, along with my choker. The choker I did not really mind, because I actually planned on keeping it on anyways, but the belt was something I was debating on tossing out.

"So," I said, "where did this T-shirt come from?"

"Rarity made it for you, but she didn't have your measurements, so she could only guess at what fit you."

I nodded my head slowly. "Yeah, that sounds like something she'd do."

She took a step closer to me so every time she took a step she would bump up against me. "So," she said in a sultry voice, "are you looking forward to it as much as I am?"

I thought it best if I just play along and not make it any worse than it was by getting her angry. "Oh yeah," I said with fake enthusiasm, "I can hardly wait."

She seemed to believe me, and I was glad to see it.

We walked for about five or six minutes, but it felt like forever. When we finally arrived at her home and walked up the front steps, I felt like I was walking up to the executioner's chopping block.

She opened the door and let me inside, she then closed- and locked- the door behind us. "The kitchen is over there," she said, pointing a hoof at an open doorway to my left, "You can start on breakfast so we'll have plenty of energy for later."

I nodded and walked into the kitchen. Whenever I was cooking everything else melted away, so I was glad to be in front of a stove again.

I opened her pantry and saw that I had everything I would need to make my "Django Breakfast Special". I grabbed what I would need and set it out on my work space, then I looked around for where she kept her pots and pans. After a few seconds of looking I found them and was able to start up breakfast. I first started mixing the pancake batter, then I seasoned the eggs, then I did all the other little things that I can not say or somebody might try to copy my secret recipe.

***

It took me about thirty minutes to finish up breakfast for the two of us, and I was amazed by how I did not seem to have one negative thought the whole time I was cooking.

I set the table and cleaned up the cookware I used. Just as I finished washing my hands after the last pan was clean Redheart came trotting in. She took a deep breath and could smell that breakfast was ready.

"Wow Django, that smells great."

I smiled at the compliment to my cooking. "Well, I'm good at what I do."

She got a wry smile and stared at me seductively. "I'm sure you are, and you'll have a chance to show just how true that is when breakfast is over."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Damn, I almost forgot that was happening.

I sat down across the table from her and started eating. When she took her first bite, her reaction was much like Twilight's. It was not any less amusing, and I wondered if I could get that out of all of the ponies around here.

It took us about ten minutes to clear our plates, and then I went over and washed those as well. I had always heard that a woman loved a man that could cook, and loved a man that would clean even more. I am the best cook I know, and I always clean up after I am done, so I must be one hell of a catch.

"That was the most amazing breakfast I've ever had! I had no idea that Twilight was so right when she was describing your cooking."

I always liked being complimented on my cooking skills, so her words brought a small smile to my face.

"But come upstairs with me, and I'll show you something even better."

The smile disappeared from my face, and was replaced with a grim look. I did not let her see me like that though, so I plastered a fake smile on, and followed her to what I was guessing would be her bedroom.

Why am I being so negative about this? She's cute, she's nice, and she's givin' it away!

I was trying to convince myself that this was not as bad as it was the whole way there.

I bet I could get her to do anything I want. That would be pretty fun, and it it would keep me out of jail.

My tactic was not working.

Okay, once I do this, I can leave, take a shower, and forget this ever happened. I can count this off and... I'll only need to do it six more times... DAMN!

I decided that I was going to try something else.

If I don't do this, then I'm going to jail. I don't want to go to jail. Doing this keeps me out of jail. I refuse to go to jail.

That did not really help either.

I did not have any more time to try to convince myself I was not doing something that I really should not be doing because we entered her bedroom. I looked around and saw that it was not too different from a bedroom I would see from a girl back on Earth. She had a mirror, a few pictures, and other things that are common for bedrooms of women.

She hopped up onto the bed and waved me over with a hoof. I walked slowly over to her, and sat on the corner of the bed farthest away from her when I reached it.

She gave me a seductive look and scooted closer to me. I tried to flinch away, but I was on the corner of the bed as it was, and I would only fall off.

"Are you afraid of me Django?"

I shook my head. "No, that's not it."

She came closer to me, so that she was only a few inches from me. "Are you worried that you won't be good enough?"

I shook my head again. "No, I'm pretty confident that I'm up to snuff."

She came closer, so she was leaning up against me, looking into my eyes. "Then why are you having issues with this?"

It took me a few seconds to answer. I tried to word my answer as best I could, and I think I did a good job of it. "I'm... not sure if... it would be acceptable where I'm from to... have an inter-species relationship, is all."

She put a hoof up to my face and stroked along my jaw line gently as she answered. "But you're not where you're from anymore, so it doesn't matter. You can do whatever you wanted to do on your planet without having to worry about what people would think anymore."

My thoughts were completely scrambled after that. I had said things like that to Ms. Francis, but I never thought about it like this.

Oh shit, I thought, She's right! It doesn't matter if I do this, nobody's here to tell me it's wrong!

That made me feel better about the whole thing except on one level. She still looked like an animal on Earth, and I do not know if it would be bestiality or not. I was thinking about it so hard I did not even notice what Redheart was doing, but when I did, my eyes nearly popped out of my skull.

She had her head on my lap, and was pulling down my zipper with her teeth!

I gently pulled her head away and started to try again at convincing her to not having me go through with this.

"Redheart, wait I-" But I got no further, for she put a hoof to my lips and cut off the flow of words coming out.

"Shh, don't be scared," she said quietly, "nothing's going to hurt you."

But nothing along the lines of what she had planned happened there that night. Nothing happened, because at that moment, a blindingly bright light appeared in the center of the room and a large figure appeared in the center of it- no, not a large figure, but six smaller figures.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"

It was a voice with the volume to shatter windows and knock down doors. It was a voice full of power and strength. It was the voice... of Twilight Sparkle.

The light faded away and left the six most famous ponies in Equestria standing in the center of Redheart's bedroom.

"Stop what you're doing Redheart, this is against Equestrian law, and you know it!"

We both could do nothing but stare at the six of them in a state of shock.

"Django, come with us, we're going to get you out of here," Twilight said.

I broke out of my stupor and looked at them. I could not believe my luck; I did not have to do this!

I looked over to Redheart. "Sorry sweetheart, I don't think we're gonna work out; but we can still be friends, yeah?"

I did not wait for an answer, I got up and walked over to them. There was another flash of light and we were away, leaving a very confused Redheart behind us.

***

We arrived at Twilight's library when the teleportation spell was complete. I walked over to a secluded corner and quickly zipped up my pants before any of them could see me.

I turned to face them so I could start giving my thanks, but I never got the chance. I was tackled to the ground by a blur of purple, pink, white, orange, yellow, and cyan.

"Are you alright?!"

"Did she hurt ya?!"

"Do you want a party to cheer you up?!"

"Did that brute defile you?!"

"Are you going to, um, be okay?"

"Do you want me to go pound her?!"

I did not know what was going on, or who to answer first, so I did the only thing I could think of: I wrapped my arms around all of them in a great big bear hug. "Thank you girls, thank you all so much!" I let them go and stood up because I did not much like laying on the floor- who knows what kind of germs could be there? "Thank you, thank you all. I'm so glad you got me out of there." But then I had a thought. "Girls, how did you know what was going on? How did you know where I was?"

I heard Fluttershy clear her throat. "Well, um, I was going to visit you in the hospital, but I heard you talking with Redheart. I wasn't eavesdropping, I swear! But, um, I heard what you where saying, and what she wanted to do with you, and that you didn't want to. I wasn't sure what to do, so I came over here and told Twilight, and she came up with the plan to rescue you."

Wow, I thought, that was the most I've ever heard her say in... well, ever.

"Really? Well, I'm glad that you did save me from that. No offense to Redheart, but I'm not so sure that I wanted something like that to happen to me."

Twilight spoke up. "Django, why didn't you tell somepony what was going on? They would have told the authorities and gotten you help."

"I'm not a snitch," I said. "I've never been a snitch, and I'll never be a snitch."

They all just shook their heads at me. I could see that they were all about to start up again, but I cut them off.

"Listen, I'm tired, I'm emotionally spent, I'm pretty sure I'll be scarred for life... again. I need to seriously think some things over, and I just want to take a shower, curl up in a little ball on my bed, and go to sleep. We can talk more in the morning, but for now... good night."

With that I walked down into the basement, took a nice, hot shower, said hi to Lewis, Tyrence, and T-boy, and went over to the sleeping area and collapsed into my bed with a head full of questions that only I could answer.

Maybe sleeping will bring some answers my way...

But I thought no more that night, for sleep took over my mind and body, and I got some well deserved rest.

End Chapter: Chapter Eleven: Dealings