• Published 18th Jul 2013
  • 1,755 Views, 10 Comments

Eon Wanderers Book 1: Equestria - DarklightArk



Eons living in Equestria, why do they hide? Do they even know their own world?

  • ...
2
 10
 1,755

Prologue

I'm sorry brother. I miss you so much. The children are growing up so fast but, I wish they could have met you.

The being looked down into a pool of clear water, at the gem resting at the bottom. Tears leaked down her cheek as she thought of the things she wanted to say.

I... I would do anything to see you again brother. Anything. The creature, a dragon-like being with features resembling a jet plane. The upper portion of her body was mainly white, while the lower portion is red. She has triangular ears, and a patch of red with a smaller pentagon of white on her face. On her back are a pair of jet-like wings. She had two red and white arms, that seem able to be retracted into her body. Her chest is a light blue triangle.

A single tear fell striking the water, creating a small ripple. However instead of dissipating it grew, stronger, fiercer. The being drew back as the water became a swirling mass, crystal blue and sparkling.

(Children! Where are you!) She called out as loud as she could, a black dot appearing in the center of the whirlpool.

(Here mother! What is it?) The answer came immediately.

The being, known to many as Latias, looked away from the mass of water to her children. One her daughter looked the same as her except smaller. Her son however, was blue instead of red and was a bit bigger then his sister. His triangle was also red instead of blue and he had a upside down teardrop replacing the pentagon on both the females foreheads.

(Mommy, are you OK?)

She smiled at her children, so beautiful. Just like this city. She felt a tugging, like her heart wanted nothing more then to jump into the pool. She knew on the other side of this swirling darkness her brother was waiting.

(Children, do you want to see your father?)

The black dot now became a hole, growing filling the entire pool with black water. A small pinpoint of light came into existence.

(Of course!) Both of the twins exclaimed.

(Then fallow me.) Finally, finally, she could get her deepest wish!

She dove into the swirling mass, both her son and daughter fallowing.

~~*~~

Bianca smiled as she walked into the Hidden Garden. Not seeing her friends made it withered, but the could just be around the city or invisible so it wasn't too strange. They will be back. But why did her heart feel so heavy?

~~*~~

King Sombra grinned. His plan was perfect. Ever since the Crystal Heart obliterated most of his body he had to search hard for negative emotions to sustain himself. All the while keeping hidden, but not to long ago he had felt a waylaid spirit, one of a pure hero. Using his necromantic powers and a few sacrifices from the Crystal ponies and he had brought the creature back to life. Only then to find it wasn't even of this world!

He turned to the black creature. He had to use almost every bit of darkness he had to shut it's heart and corrupt it. The shadowy magic flowing through it's veins made it his perfect slave. Only after breaking into it's mind to corrupt it farther did he see it's memories of another slimier to it. A female one of his kind.

"Now my little monster, your sister will become just like you, won't you just love that?"

"Errough!!!"

"Hahahaha- Whats this? The portal, there are two others who entered as well?"

The flux of magical energy pulsed through the cavern King Sombra hid within.

"No! Only one was meant to enter, not three. That means the shadow curse I cast wont work completely. At the very least it will destroy their memories, but now they won't be mine to control! I can what a few more years but if They notice them-"

His form cloaked itself with shadow, eyes burning with dark emotions as he cast his bleak magic.

"But now, how to keep those pesky princesses from noticing them..."

His ruby horn glowed within the shadowy cloud, blood runes and shadow symbols creating a magic circle in the air.

"The portal wont bring them all the way here like I planned, so instead how about a nice meadow? And to keep them from being noticed a false presence spell."

King Sombra had always been the best, the ruler, or alone so he had a habit of talking to himself. After all no one would question him anyway.

~~*~~

The three beings fell to the ground, the children atop their mother.

(Ugh, mommy, where are we?)

(I... I'm not sure sweetie.)

The three, one blue and the others red, got up and looked at their surroundings. They were in a meadow filled with flowers. On all sides however was foreboding forest, the night sky shining in glorious majesty the moon however was out of sight.

(Mother what's going on?)

(What can you two remember?)

(Just, darkness.)

(Mommy I only remember falling, what about you?)

(Nothing. I'm sorry children, come here let's get some sleep.)

She curled up, her two beautiful children laying next to her and atop.

Where are we, how did we get here? And why... Why do I feel like crying?

~~*~~

With that done he looked back at his cursed slave. The Eon Dragon's black fur and crimson triangle on it's white chest. It's emerald eyes glowing with darkness, hatred, and pure servitude.

"Well? anything to say my little monster, my little slave?"

The creature merely shook it's head.

"Very well, now lets see what whom those two stowaways are. Come here so I can enter your memories. Yes, like that slave."

King Sombra hissed, a red beam connecting his horn with it's head. Images flashing into his mind as his slave writhed on the floor.

"So, your children hmm? Wonderful. A family of dark slaves for me to use."

The being let it's mind be ripped from it freely, after all, Latios was a slave of shadow.

~~*~~

"Then she said, pancakes? Are you crazy?"

"Hahahaha! Wonderful. Hearing of her always makes me laugh."

"Truly."

Two beings stood in a world of grey clouds.

Arceus smiled at his fellow God. This God of wanderers was a human with the name of False Wind, having taken that name after visiting the world he had just been too.

False Wind was completely covered in a dark cloak, his face shrouded in shadow. The only thing that could be seen of his skin was his left hand, which was a complete almost translucent white.

"Now I must be getting ba-"

A loud crack of thunder echoed out of nowhere, False Wind's hand glowing a deep purple.

"I am sorry to say this old friend, but we have trouble."

"What is it?" Arceus looked at the other God.

"Three of your wards have entered another world by their free will."

Arceus eyes widened.

"Impossible! Palkia has been captured by the trainer named Pearl, he can no longer use his full power!"

"No, The origin is from this other realm, I will take them under my wing but time I have no control over."

Arceus sighed. Three of his precious Pokemon, in another world?

"I know, just do what you can."

The God of wanderers did not have a realm to call his own, but instead looked after those who travel or are in a realm, or world that is not their own.

"I will tell the Godesses and Gods of that world. Like you they manifest themselves in physical form."

"Another world like mine?" Arceus should remind himself to keep from being surprised.

"Yes, at least four Goddesses and three Gods at this time."

"Please," Arceus begged his friend of five thousand years. "Keep them safe."

False Wind smiled. "No Lord or Mistress of death will touch them old friend."

"Thank you."

False Wind faded into the darkness with parting words.

"Don't you mean thank God?"

Author's Note:

Hi everybrony, there will be a picture at the end of as many chapters as I get to so hope you enjoy! Also I own no picture or the like. So if anybrony could make a cover picture and anyone may send me pictures I may post them in chapter, plus if anybrony could tell me how to upload them too...