• Published 13th Apr 2014
  • 604 Views, 4 Comments

Silent Ponyville: The Madness of Men - Silverstreak



A new stallion arrives in ponyville, and with him comes some really terrifying nightmares that seem all to real.

  • ...
3
 4
 604

The New Stallion

Pinkie Pie bounced all over the train station with seven ballons tied around her stomach. As Applejack and Fluttershy arrived at the train station, Pinkie dived bomb her two friends in huges and laughter.

"Pinkie Pie, ugh, your squeezing to, ugh, hard." Applejack said between gaps of air.

Pinkie giggles, "Sorry girls, but I'm just so excited!"

"We know suger, your sister Maud is coming back from her rock research trip."

Pinkie continued with her bouncing around the station as Applejack and Fluttershy, stood near the middle.

"Soooo, I take it that you've pick out your flavors for the rock candy necklesses!"

"Oh yes, butterstoch is my favorite."

"Eh, I'm more into chocolate apple flavor."

Pinkie landed inbetween her two friends and wrapped her hooves around their necks.

"This is going to be the best day ever!"

"On that, Pinkie, I believe we can agree on."

Rarity approach her three friends wearing another attempt at a rock outfit. The hat was smaller as well as the rocks and if formed a sort of tortise shell with the brim barely touching her horn. The dress was a froc of a violet shade with small gem and pebbles in a star like pattern.

"Ooooo, nice outfit Rarity! Maud is going to love it!" Pinkie squeeked with her grin.

"It's beautiful Rarity."

"And ya sure it won't fall apart like last time?"

"Oh, Applejack, you need not to fear, for I have taken every precaution to prevent those little mishaps from happening again."

The snap of string, and the clik on the ground let everypony know that the dress has failed again. Rarity lifted the rock that fell of from her hat and threw it across the train tracks.

"Dumb rock. Clearly it doesn't have any taste for fashion at all."

Pinkie, Applejack, and Fluttershy just looked at Rarity.

"What? It's not my fault, i've checked, checked, and triple checked each stich to ensure perfection. So clearly that rock as no taste for fashion. Nothing I can do to help it.''

"Rarity maybe if you gave up on the whole rock dress..."

Rarity looked up as Twilight flew down, "Why never Twilight, until I can make a rock dress that won't fall apart I simple can't stop. Who knows when this will be the next fashion, I need to stay ahead of the game."

The whistle of a train drew everyponies attention to the fast approaching train. Pinkie started to bounce with Applejack and Fluttershy still in her graps. The train slowed it's pace as it approached closer to the station, until finally it could stop with a high pitched squeek filling the silence. The passenger cart opened to reveal Bon Bon and Lyra walking off with their sattle bags.

"It just swallowed me whole Bon Bon!"

"Relax Lyra it was just a dream."

"It didn't feel like it."

Bon Bon waved a quick hoof at her friends before leaving the station. After a few moments Maud left the same cart with a stallion, with a light tan coat, dark brown mane, and grass green eyes, right beside her.

"So if I put one of those new types of igneous rocks and threw it on a fire, the next day I could just put sticks on it and they would catch on fire?"

"Pretty much."

"Fasinating!"

"I know. Rocks are amazing once you know more about them."

Pinkie ran right up to Mauds face. "Hi Maud!"

"Hi, Pinkie. How are doing?"

"I'm dooooing fantastic! Who's this?"

Pinkie pointed a hoof at the stallion, nearly jabbing him in the nose.

"I'm Deseret, and I'm guessing you're Pinkie Pie?"

"Yes I aaaammm!"

Pinkie shoved her face right into Deserets, causing him to back up.

"Pinkie this is my new friend. He's really fascinated with rocks. Derseret this is my sister, and her friends." Maud lifted a hoof towards the others.

"Well it's been nice meeting you all, but I have too get settled in."

"Bye Deseeret! See you sooooooon!" Pinkie Pie yelled as she waved good-bye.

Twilight approached Maud as all of them started their treck to SugerCube Corner.

"So Maud, when did you two of you meet?"

"On the train ride here."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He found boulder under his seat and brought him back to me."

"Oh I hope boulder's alright." Fluttershy chimed in.

Applejack heard another chik on the ground and giggled a little as Rarity complained about how much rocks were unfashionable pains.
Maud looked around taking noticed that one pony was missing.

"Pinkie, were's Rainbow?"

"Oh she said she had some important buissness to take care of, but she'll be on time to make Best Friend Candy Necklessess!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rainbow Dash let the tears flow from her eyes, down her cheeks and onto the grass. Everytime she visited this spot, Rainbow couldn't help but cry. Twenty years ago after the accident, twenty years after the principle of flight school told her, Rainbow Dash stilled cried.
Somepony moved behind her, ruffling the grass as they walked towards Rainbow, and she turned to greet him.

"Hi Dashie."

"Hi big brother."

They huged each other like they had just been reunited after an eternity of being lost. Tears rolled down both their cheeks. Rainbow's brother had a darker shade of blue that she did, but their manes were about the same, minus a few shades.

"I miss them so much."

"I know Dashie, I know. I miss them too." They let go of each other and stood side by side. "And I know that they miss us, but they would be proud. Their daughter finally living her dream of being a Wonderbolt!"

"Hey, I'm not really a Wonderbolt. I'm just a reserve."

"Well it's closer then when you moved to Ponyville."

"Yeah I...I guess so."

He wrapped his hoof around Raindbow's neck. "And don't forget she's an Element of Harmony!"

He began to give her a nuggy. Rainbow laughed as she attempted to brake away from his graps.

"Aunty Dash! Aunty Dash look at wat I can dooo!"

Her brother let go as Rainbow's nephew came running up towards her with his royal purple mane flapping in the wind. After he stopped by her hooves, he began to flap his little wings until the top of his head barely touch Rainbow's chin, before he flopped onto the ground.

"Wow somypony's gotten his wings running."

"Yes he's ready to take to the sky."

Rainbow took another glance at the tombstones of her parents.

"Daddy, why are we ear?"

Rainbow Dash bit her lip.

"We're here to visit your grandparents."

Rainbow's nephew walked up to the tombstones and cocked his head to the side.

"Why are tey in te graod?"

Rainbow turned away from her nephew as her brother stepped forward. This is why she didn't want to have a little coalt, Rainbow didn't think she could stand answering this question. Rainbow whispered one more good-bye, and said goob-bye to her brother before taking off to make it on time to SugerCube Corner.