• Published 2nd Jun 2013
  • 4,615 Views, 64 Comments

The filly and the wolf - Aleksandr Sherbet



An orphan filly is saved by a lone wolf. The wolf acts like guardian to the small filly but when ponies try to take her away him he'll stop at nothing to protect her.

  • ...
18
 64
 4,615

Chapter 2

"Look you're wasting your time my brother is cautious when comes to seeing somepony." Arrow stated

"We don't care we just wanna know why he's encouraging you to steal." Twilight said to arrow. "Why would you steal this stuff."

"Why would I. I mean look at me I young filly that needs food I need the medical supplies and well my brother needs something to drink."

"But why would he encourage an eleven year old filly to do his dirty work. If he were a stallion he would do it himself." Applejack stated

Arrow chuckled at the banter she just picked up a book and started reading.

Minutes later Pinkie came in with a small poster of Arrow. It was a wanted poster from apploosa.

'If you see this filly be cautious armed and dangerous she maybe small but no pushover and beware of wolf.' They placed the poster in front of arrow.

"Aww they really have my features I look so adorable as a convict." Arrow said joking at the poster.

"This is no laughing matter young lady you shouldn't do these things." Rarity stated

Arrow just shrugged and returned to her book.

"It said that you have a wolf with you where is he." Fluttershy asked in a demanding tone.

"You'll never find him miss."

"Then we'll search for him." With that Fluttershy left the library and searched for the wolf.

Alpha

"Where the hell was she?" Alpha said aloud the day was nearing its end. Worry started going through Alpha's mind.

He walked out of the cave to see the dense forest in front of him. The bugs that fly by were annoying but pushed forward and heard a large growl and a sound of wings flapping in the wind. He turned to see a large manticore his large maul only ten feet from him.

"Ugh I don't need this now." He said as he got ready to fight.

As the manticore approached alpha. The manticore heard a tree branch snap and turned to see Fluttershy she glared at the manticore. He had fear in his eyes. He quickly turned to see alpha not there any more. Alpha then jump from a branch and used his claws to rip his coat from his flesh. It howled in pain as it throw alpha towards a tree. Fluttershy's maternal instincts came to play and ran towards an injured alpha.

"Are you okay you poor little wolf." Fluttershy asked

The wolf nodded and got back to its legs only to recoil in pain. Fluttershy saw that alpha's paw was sprained.

"It's okay hush now my little wolf." Fluttershy said in a soothing voice.

Alpha spotted the manticore barreling at both him and Fluttershy. He quickly tackled Fluttershy out of the way and absorbed the pain. He howled in pain and felt his blood leak from his body. Fluttershy picked up the wolf and ran towards his cave and began to bandage him up. It's okay little wolf I'll be right back. Fluttershy was worried about this wolf and the pain it's been put through. Why did it save her was a primary question that went through mind.

Alpha quickly pushed a dead tree branch to the middle of the cave and smeared blood in order to catch the manticore. The manticore licked up the blood and found a barely conscious alpha. He stalked alpha not know that he activated a trap. The dead tree branch suddenly came up impaling the manticore's skull. It squirmed and fell limp.

Arrow

"So you girls actually care for me." Arrow asked

"Of course dear but we can't find your brother I think he left you here because you got caught." Twilight inquired

"No my brother would never leave me he's not like that." Arrow was scared did alpha really leave her but why here.

"Don't worry dear we contacted the princess about your situation and told her that you don't have a legal guardian l. So the princess insisted that we send you to a home for fillies in canterlot." Rarity said

"NO NO NO YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GO IM NOT GOING TO AN ORPHANAGE." Arrow shouted

"Calm down sugar cube." Applejack asked

Arrow began to hyperventilate. She didn't want to be separated by the only thing she called family.

Twilight then put her horn towards arrows forehead and relaxed her with good memories. Arrow relaxed and fell asleep.

"Poor little filly. I just wonder who this brother of hers is to make her worry." Rarity said

"I know that jerk lost his only family and skipped town. I hope he's disgusted with himself." Rainbow stated

Fluttershy

Fluttershy entered her cottage and brought alpha with her. She saw him cling on to life. When she entered the cave she saw a dead impaled manticore with a unconscious wolf lying on the floor bleeding heavily.

She hated seeing dead animals no matter if they were dangerous but this wolf saved her. When he took a massive blow to his side when he tackled her out if the way. Hopefully tomorrow morning he'll be okay.

Twilight

Royal guards were outside Twilight's home they were told by Princess Celestia to bring the small filly to canterlot castle. They wanted to ask this filly why she stole and who her brother was. She felt ashamed for that filly she didn't mean to steal and whoever her brother was I hope he burns in Tartarus.

Author's Note:

I'd like to thank kingjaseman for helping me with this chapter and following chapters. I also need an editor message me if you want to edit this story.