• Published 27th May 2013
  • 7,115 Views, 57 Comments

Love Bug - SoulFyre



A series of short stories following the romantic relationship of Princess Celestia and Queen Chrysalis.

  • ...
8
 57
 7,115

Public Display

Public Displays

TMP Prompt #292: “Shameless”

“ARE YOU TWO INSANE!?”

The Royal Canterlot Voice.

A truly amazing power used to properly address large crowds or to draw the attention of smaller ones you wanted revenge on by making them deaf.

Princess Luna had made it into a very effective weapon indeed.

“BEING TOGETHER IN PRIVATE IS FINE, BUT MAKING OUT IN THE THRONE ROOM!? HAVE YOU NO RESTRAINT!?”

Luna stopped her pacing and pointed an accusing hoof at her screamees. “AND HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY-“

A gold-coloured, magical noose shut her mouth.

“I don’t believe that the yelling is quite necessary, sister.”

Sitting before Luna on a couch in the Royal Den were Princess Celestia of the Sun and Queen Chrysalis of the Hive.

“Do you promise to stop using the Voice?”

Luna’s glare intensified, but she slowly nodded. The noose disappeared.

“Aw, I liked her better like that,” Chrysalis said.

Luna turned her glare toward the changeling, presumably to finally prove that looks could kill. “I do not mind that you two are together. In fact, I am quite overjoyed that you make my sister so happy. But when you two decide to express your affections in places where the public can appear it becomes a problem.”

“Oh please,” said Chrysalis, “how were we to know that so many would be coming to the throne room? It was an unforeseeable outcome.”

“It was time for Court,” Luna said with exasperation.

“Semantics.”

Luna made a frustrated groan. “I expect this from you. You do things like this to amuse yourself.”

“True.”

Luna’s eyes narrowed. She turned her attention to Celestia and pointed her hoof at her. “But you know better. You can control yourself. You are the responsible one. What’s your excuse?”

“My lover is an evil temptress with a beautiful body,” Celestia replied without a second thought.

Chrysalis rolled her eyes. “Oh yes, I’m the temptress. You’re not just a temptress, but also an insatiable succubus. Our second week as a couple was just sex, sex, sex. I couldn’t walk right for the rest of the month.”

Celestia smirked. “You loved it.”

Chrysalis adopted a matching smirk “You know it.”

Chrysalis tackled Celestia, pinning her to the couch. She let out a throaty growl before pressing her lips to her lover’s.

Celestia broke it off quickly before switching their positions. “Ah, ah, ah. Who said you get to be on top?” She leaned in and resumed their prior activity.

Luna was doing her best to cover both her eyes and ears while still trying to maintain a presence of authority.

“Stop it. You’re not learning. Do you know how many of our subjects I had to mind wipe? Hello? This isn’t fair,” she whined.

It wasn’t working.

“Neat.”

CLICK

Luna turned to see the captain of her Night Guard, a bat-wing pegasus mare, hovering in the room’s entryway with a camera.

“Heh heh, this’ll be useful.”

Her captain ducked down just in time as a midnight blue beam attempted to shatter her camera.

“Oh no, not this time.” The batpony darted off down the hall, laughing all the while.

Luna’s eyes glowed white and she unleashed her greatest of weapons. “CAPTAIN STARLIT DAWN! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE, RIGHT NOW!”

She bolted after her captain, the crashing of thunder following all the while.

On the couch, two lovers continued to express their undying love; tuning out the rest of the world. Public displays be damned. This felt too good for them to ever care. The world may not have been ready for their relationship, but they would cross that bridge when it came.

The mind wipe spells helped.