• Published 24th May 2013
  • 15,553 Views, 659 Comments

Five years of Ice, A thousand years of Flame - Lucky424



I went under for five years waiting for a cure. Something went wrong.

  • ...
88
 659
 15,553

Chapter 25: You have got to be joking.....(s)

A/N: Yeah, here we go again. Sorry.


“Er, ma'am? Are you seeing what I'm seeing?” It had been three days since they left the planet, and Sarah looked to the main view screen, her mouth dropping open in shock.

“How... many?”

“The computers are having a hard time tracking, but estimated total fleet strength is two thousand ship, from nearly every nation.” The way the view screen lit up with individual IFF tags agreed to this, as it was nearly obscured by multi coloured lights. One ship turned from it's formation and headed towards her fleet. The view screen flickered and Fleet Admiral Luckes' face appeared.

“Sarah? Just where the hell have you been? I've got everyone out here demanding to know what you found!” Before she could respond, he disappeared in a white flash. She turned to her side and saw an office leaning against the bulkhead, his arms crossed and a smug look on his face.

“You're not part of my crew. Who are you?” He said nothing, just continued to stand there and click his fingers. “Fine then, MP's, escort that man to the brig.” His eyes finally locked with hers, and he clicked his fingers once more. Sarah then found herself standing in a desert. All she could see for miles was sand, and the ranking officers from each fleet.

The strange officer appeared in front of them all, and walked to the middle. As he did, he began to glow, slowly changing shape into a very strange creature. The Fleet Admiral shocked everyone by pulling out a pistol. “Dammit, a draconequus! Everybody get back!”

The creature stopped walking, turning to look at him with a smile. A quick flick of his claw and the pistol disappeared, being replaced with a creepy throne that he then sat upon. “Ah, that's better! Now then my little humans, let's get down to business. What do you want?”

A myriad of voices and languages rose up, Discord listening to them all intently. When he had heard enough, he stood and swept his arm over the crowd, silencing them. “So, you want to know what was found, and how you can use it to your advantage. Well tough. This area is under my protection, and nothing you can do will change this. Now away, all of you!”

With a quick wave of both arms, all but two humans were sent back to their ships, which were mysteriously heading back to their own territories. The two remaining humans looked at each other. “Sarah, did you find more of these things?”

“No, he was the only one I saw.”

“Good, it's bad enough trying to kill one, let alone more of them in one go.”

“Oh shut up, we were only defending ourselves.” He suddenly found his lips sealed together, his speech coming out as muffles. “Now then, what is your report going to be?”

“Sgt Luckes is alive and well, living in peace amongst the inhabitants of the planet where he landed. They have nothing to offer us, and deserve to be left alone. But I can't guarantee others will listen to me.”

“And what of his abilities?”

“What abilities?”

“That's what I thought. Goodbye, Admiral Luckes.” With a flash she found herself back on the bridge of her ship, her crew starring at her worriedly.

“Nav, take us home.”


I awoke to the sound of gentle birdsong, lying there dozing. It was then I realised that Luna wasn't in bed with me. I tried to get up, but couldn't move. Opening my eyes revealed darkness, and I felt fabric across them. “Luna? Why am I tied down?” I heard footsteps come closer to the bed, before she climbed across me, sitting on my chest.

“Why do you think? I am going to get my own back.” Her fingers slowly made their way from my chest to my back, running through my wings. I gave a shudder as she suddenly squeezed the feathers tight. “Oh, now I have your attention? Good! So, do you remember this?” Something cold and metallic was pressed against my chest, and I heard a lid pop off.

“And just where do you plan on using that?”

“Where do you think?” she started to slide down my body, stopping with her fingers playing with the top of my boxers. This was a game, and I was not going to let her win easily, so I emptied my mind of everything else except one thing. Steak. “And why are you grinning like that, hmm?”

“mmm, juicy.” She gave a small huff, understanding what I was doing. I felt my boxers be slowly pulled down, until a knock on the door bid her pause.

“Good morning, Mr Luckes. Your breakfast is ready.” There was the hotel bellboy... colt, delivering exactly what he said. The resort Rarity recommended just south of Baltimare was freaking awesome. Luna gave another huff, getting off and walking over to the door. “Ah, your majesty. Would you like me to bring it in?”

“No, I'll take it from here.” I heard the trolley wheeled in and placed by the table, and then a chair being pulled out.

“Luna? Do you think you could, you know, untie me so I can eat?”

“Not yet.” Bitch. I'll definitely get her for this one! I continued to lay there whilst Luna ate. It wasn't like I could do anything else. “There, that's better, now for desert.” Without warning she whipped my boxers off. “Now then, we have a problem here. I guess we'll have to rectify that!” Before I could ask what she meant, I felt her wings brush against me. That was it, I couldn't avoid thinking about it any more, and felt myself rising. “Better. And one more thing.”

I felt the cream spray all along and under, feeling Luna sit back to admire her work. “Really Lu? Why the fuck does that feel like a smiley face?”

“Because it is. Now hush and let me work.” I didn't have a chance to respond as dove straight in, running her tongue up the underside of my length. She continued in that way until she was satisfied I was 'clean', then placed her lips on the tip, kissing it lightly. I tried to move my arms to make her continue, but it seemed she had learned her knots quite well. I couldn't budge an inch. “Behave, and you will be rewarded. Don't, and you'll punished.” I felt something long and cold run across my chest.

“The fuck is that?”

“You're not the only one who borrowed something from Pinkie Pie, and she was more than happy to lend me this crop. So, are you going to behave?”

“Yes ma'am! But uh... could you... squeeze my wings again?” She gently brew across my shaft, making me gasp with pleasure, before going full out. I felt her hands slowly move to the base of my wings and then grip them, slowly increasing pressure. I couldn't help but let out a moan, so she squeezed harder. It was too much, and I could feel myself building under the surface. She pulled away and gave me another lick, and that was it, I climaxed. Luna gave a gasp of surprise before giggle a little.

“Well, I wasn't expecting that! I think I need a shower now!” I felt her get off me and heard the bathroom door open, water following soon after. “And I guess you can eat now.” I felt the ropes loosen, and lifted the blindfold off. We were going to need to get the bedding changed today... I rubbed my wrists before getting off the bed and grabbing my bacon sarnie. Thank fuck they had Griffons stay here.

I walked over to where the steam was billowing out, using the keen eyes from being part pegasi to see Luna in the shower. I put my arms out and rubbed her shoulders. “Have you started washing yet?”

“No, I have only rinsed.”

“Good.” I pushed her back under the flow, leaning one arm past her. She pressed against my chest, thinking I was going to help. Instead I grabbed the temperature control, jumping back as I turned it to cold, Luna letting out a scream as the icy stream hit her. I just continued to chuckle, even as she grabbed me with magic and shoved me under the flow.


The hotel manager paced back and forth outside the door, trying to figure out a way to politely ask her majesty to keep.....her noise down. Just the thought of that happening brought a small amount of heat to his cheeks. He was not present for their arrival, and had been told to be in for a surprise when he saw Princess Luna and her... consort. The way it was said made him think it was another mare, but it wasn't his place to judge. Summoning his courage, he knocked twice on the door. “Just a minute!”

So, it was a male consort. He heard hoof steps come to the door, which swung open. “Good morning sir, I am the manag... er?” His head slowly raised up, tracing the frame of the pony looking thing in the doorway, his mouth dropping open in proportion to the angle of his neck.

The strange creature had a towel around what he guess was it's waist, and smiled at him. “Yes, you're the manager. What else?”

“Forgive me, but what... are you?”

“Ah. I'm a human, and thanks to somebody's magic being out of control, I took on aspects of a pony.”

“I see. May I ask if this is the room with Princess Luna and her consort.” The creature gave an amused snort, waving the manager in with a wave of it's arm. He heard it mumble under it's breath.

“I wish people would stop saying that.” It, or rather he, sat down on the bed and motioned to the chair by the desk. The manager sat and looked around the room. “So, what can we do for you, mr...?”

“Ledger. I am here because we have received some complaints this morning from other guests on this floor. They were... uh... well, they were about the... ahem, noise, coming from this room.” His guests face slowly broke into a grin, and then he started bawling with laughter. “I am sorry, but I do have to ask... what were you doing?”

He stopped laughing and looked at the pony, amusement stamped on his short muzzle. “I'm in what I've read described as 'one of the most romantic getaways for ponykind', I'm male, and I'm here with Luna. What do you think the noise was?”

“That's what I thought. It is my understanding that you requested this room so as not to draw attention to yourselves, but... looking like that, I assumed you would anyway.”

“Alec, I'm ready. What time shall we leav... oh, hello.” They both turned their heads to see Luna standing in the bathroom doorway, wearing a bikini. “To what do we owe the pleasure of a guest.”

Ledger looked between the two, his mind not comprehending exactly what was going on here. He turned to the hooman thing on the bed. “Apologies, but when I was told that Luna was here was you, I was expecting Princess Luna, not... this.” He said, nonchalantly waving a hoof at her.

The one on the bed, Alec he assumed, brought his hand up to his face and sighed. “That is Princess Luna. Look at the cutie mark.” He did as asked, eyes going wide with fear, before he hit the deck in a low bow, cowering from the mare.

“I am so sorry your majesty... this is unexpected! I had no idea that you looked like that! I... I...”

“Calm yourself, my little pony. 'tis no error on your part, but that of your staff's for not informing you.”

“Oh they did, but not with the exact details, you majesty. I have explained to your cons...”

“STOP CALLING ME THAT!'

“Ahem. Your friend here that we have received some complaints about noise from this room.” Luna had moved to the bed, sitting next to Alec, and she buried her head in his shoulder as her cheeks turned pink, prompting a grin from her comfort zone. “As such, I would like to offer you one of our apartment suites, at no extra charge. The walls are quite thick, so you should be undisturbed. It looks like you are off out, so I shall have you bags moved for you. The room will be available upon you return.” With that, he bowed once more and trotted out the door, leaving them sat on the bed.

Luna looked up to see a toothy grin, and shoved him in the shoulder. “'Let's get a normal room, so we don't get special treatment.' Who said that again? Oh yeah, you!” She pushed him off the bed, keeping the towel in her grip. “Now get ready, the bar opens in three hours and I want to go swimming first!”


“Alec, where are you?” I could hear Luna in the water below, and knew she was going to do something worse to me... but after her last bit of revenge, it wouldn't be something bad. I moved away from the cliff, making sure the path was clear of any debris, tree roots and such. “Alec, if you don't come back right now, I'm going back to Canterlot, and taking all our bits with us!”

I ran forward and jumped off the cliff, keeping my wings pressed against my side, bringing my knees to my chest. I gained a few feet and the felt the pull of gravity. Time to let her know where I was. “CANNONBALL!!!!” I hit the water with a resounded crack, sending waves out in all directions. I crested the water and grinned at Luna, clashing with the glare she was giving me. “Something wrong?”

“Why do you always have to do things like that? I thought we were here for some peace and quiet.” I could see the tears started to gather, and she turned he back to me. Sighing, I swam over and wrapped my arm around her, pulling us to the shore. We walked out and laid down on the towels in the sun.

“I'm sorry Luna. It was just a way of blowing off some steam from last week.” Any idea formed in my head, but I knew I was going to regret it. “Luna, why... don't you decide what we'll do with the rest of our time here? That way we've both made half the decisions.”

“That is acceptable, but you must go through with them!” Yet again I was receiving a stern glare, so threw my hands up in defeat. This gave Luna the opportunity to pounce, pushing me back against the towel as she rested on my chest, moving a little to get comfortable, and I heard a brief mumble from her. “Much better... nice than the towel.”


A few hours later I was awoken by some crying going on further along the beach. I gently rolled Luna off me and sat up, looking in the direction of the noise. There were a few fillies and colts huddled together, and surrounding them were three ponies, two blue things with horns, and a griffon. “I said what are you doing on my beach, dweeb?” The shaking foals huddled closer. Bullying was one thing I couldn't stand, so I got up and made my way over.

“Hey, strange blue thing.”

“What, you've never seen a Minotaur before?” He turned around and looked up at me, mouth hanging open in shock. “What the buck are you?”

“What country are you in?”

“Equestria, what of it?”

“Which belongs to Luna and Celestia, right?”

“Get to the point!”

“Well, Luna is lying just down there. Would you like me to go tell her that you are bullying foals in her country?” I felt a hand placed on my shoulder, but it was too heavy to be Luna's. I turned round to see a bigger Minotaur, but he was still slightly shorter than me. “And how can I help you?”

“No one... tells my son off, but me!”

“Well go on then, do your job as a father.”

“He wasn't doing anything wrong. Now I suggest you leave before things get ugly.”

“Too late, you're already here.” I ducked down as his fist flew at my head, and shoulder barged him into the sand. “If you know what's good for you, you'll stay down.” The bullies were stood there chanting for a fight whilst the foals stared on, not sure what to do. The large Minotaur got to his hooves, breathing so heavily that I could see the air coming out of his nostrils.

“Treat me like a push over, and you'll get the once over!”

“Very nice, but you see, I know I can't fight you and win. But that doesn't mean I won't try.” This seemed to give him pause, and his eyes traced over my frame before locking eyes. He started to back down then.

“Uh, please accept my apologies, my son and his friends won't bother anypony else!” He started to usher them away, and his son tried to protest, but he just picked him up by the horns and walked away very quickly. I sat down in front of the foals, and used my wings to cover them from the sun.

“Hi there. So, what are you all doing out here without your parents?” I then heard commotion behind me, and looked over my shoulder to see a few mares and stallions, as well as some local guards. I closed my wings and backed away. “It's not what it looks like, honest!”

One of the unicorns stepped closer. “That's a strange mark. What does it mean?”

“Mark? What mark?”

“Your cutie mark, dumbass.”

“My cutie... mark?” I looked down, and sure enough, there was something on my flank. I pulled my shorts up the rest of the way, revealing a silver shield with gold dog tags on top of it. “That is a very good question. Sorry, but I need to speak with someone right now!” I tore off up the beach to where I had left Luna.

Author's Note:

So, it turns out human can get cutie marks!

But just like the Double Rainbow, what does it mean? Who knows? Me? No, i haven't even decided yet!

The double rainbow is just a result of the different moisture density in the air, which is why one appears more faded than the other. Science bitches!! Now that teary eyed pussy has an answer, maybe he can get the fuck off Youtube!

Oh, and see? Discord can play nice!