• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 893 Views, 8 Comments

Ponies in Reality - ponygirls



All five best friends were transported into planet earth. Will they even survive on day one?

  • ...
3
 8
 893

A Destined Friendship

"What the heck!"
Fluttershy screamed soundly. They all have hands, feet and a full body. Rainbow Dash thought Lyra might be jealous. If she was here of course.
"See, now what have you done, Twilight? You made us all into humans that I told about."
Rarity exclaimed. Applejack was shocked because she had a human body. She just couldn`t feel natural at all. Applejack jumped on the you tuber and asked;
"Hey you! What is your name and why are we here in this non- apple place!?" Applejack suddenly screaming nonsense. Twilight facepalmed.
"Felix.... My name is Felix or better known as Pewdiepie..."
he greeted himself.
Twilight was the only one who gasped. Everyone stared at her awkwardly. She suddenly started to jump around in the room. Pinkie Pie was jealous and mad because that was her job to be crazy and fun - ilicious and not Twilight`s. She walked and then stood in the middle of the room, waiting for Twilight to land right in front of her.

"You are going to see some seroius apples!"
Applejack whispered to Marzia and Felix. They just looked at each other and shrugged. Twilight exactly landed in front of Pinkie Pie, Pinkie catched her even though Twilight was still jiggling in her hands. She yelled to Twilight, then she did a wrestling move that she knows on her. Twilight unleashed her magic and transported herself to another part of the room.

"What are you doing, Pinkie?!"
asked Twilight, confused. Pinkie Pie just smirked and pulled out her party cannon. Twilight knew they were battling against each other, she wanted to stop it, yet she wanted to fight too. Pinkie set a flame of fire using a piece of her clothing to the string. She blasted away and was heading for Twillight. Felix and Marzia just stood there and watched them battle whilst they`re house is getting damaged. Spike was worried that they`re friendship will break apart.
(I need to stop them somehow before they both just break the house down and they`re friendship too! But how?) Spike thought to himself. He rushed to Rainbow Dash and told her,

"Rainbow Dash, I need you to fly to them and catch Pinkie while I stop Twilight from using her magic."
Rainbow Dash nodded and did what Spiike said. She flew in mid- air, waiting to catch Pinkie Pie. Spike just tried to calm Twilight down. Rainbow caught Pinkie and Spike finally calmed Twilight down.

"Well, that`s a relief. They almost wrecked our whole house down. I guess.... YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO FIX IT!!! Javlar fann!!(Fuck balls!!)"
Felix getting all furious after the battle was over. Twilight with a bored expression just used her magic and put things back where it was. Felix and Marzia mouths were agape when they saw.

"What? You never seen magic? It is soo.... common in Equestria, you know."
boasted Twilight. Twilight forgot, she has been, no, ALL of them have rude from the start. They forgot to greet themselves.
She nugded onto Applejack`s shoulder. She realized as well.

"We apologize for being so rude. Let us start again?"
Twilight suddenly being posh like a princess. She then bowed.

"My name is Twilight Sparkle. A unicorn. I am the most honoured student of Princess Celestia and I am still in the making of a princess."
Twilight greeted. All the other ponies saw Twilight, so they decide to line up against each other and take turns to greet. This is the polite way to greet in Equestria.

"My name is Applejack. An earth pony. I have one of the biggest and finest orchard in Equestria. I also pick a lot of apples and I am obssessed with them!"
Applejack greeted herself.

"Well, I am Rarity. A unicorn. I am a fasionista with full ideas on clothes and such. I have a full closet of my fasion. One day you might want to try."
Rarity then exclaimed.

"My name is Fluttershy. I am the shy - est girl in Equestria. Yet, I am a pegasus that could fly."
Fluttershy greeted quietly. Felix and Marzia had to get closer so they can hear her.

"My name is Rainbow Dash. A pegasus. But, I am the fastest pegasus in Equestria. I am very famous. I wanted to be part of the Wonderbolts but they never accept me."
Rainbow boasted.

"My name is... PINKIE PIE!!!!!!! I am a fun- ilicious and also a party animal earth pony!!!!!!!!!! ALL I BRING IS MY PARTY CANNON!!!!!!!"
Pinkie Pie screamed then bought out her party cannon. Twilight used her magic and stored it away. Far away from Pinkie.
Pinkie grunted.

"My name is Spike. A dragon. I am the truly NO. 1 assistaant of Twilight."
Spike explained himself then he whispered to them.

"I like Rarity too."
he blushed. They both giggled then laughed out loud. Spike was furious. He was on fire.

"You... A dragon? Haaaahhaaaa hoo!!!! You look more like a stuffeed animal. Wait, YOU are a stuffed animal! HAHAHAH!"
Felix making fun of Spike. Twilight suddenly came and hugged Spike. She then said,

"You are a stuffed animal. You just don`t realize this do you?"
Twilight hugging him more tightly. Spike blushed. He could feel her breasts pushing on his back.

Twilight, ummm.. You are strangling me?!" Spike tried to come up with and excuse. Apparantly it worked, she let go of him.
He dropped on the floor. She apologized. He was still blushing because he just couldn`t forget.

"HMM... Hmm... Anyways, I am Felix Kjellberg or also known as Pewdiepie. But you could call me Pewds."
Pewds took his hand out to shake. They all shaked his hand.

"My name is Marzia Bisognin. I am the girlfriend of him. My other name is Cutiepie. You could call me Marzia"
she bowed. All the other ponies realized they have a new friendship. Suddenly, Puga scared the heck out of Fluttershy. She screamed as she was terrified.

"Javlar!!!!"
Pewds shocked. Pewds saw Puga-chan/ Maya nibbling on Fluttershy`s leggings. Hepicked her up and apologized. When he picked her up, he saw the cutie mark.

"What is that on your dress, Fluttershy? It has three butterflies."
Pewds asked.

"Oh, those are cutie marks. We all have them, see? II have a star that looks like a sparkle."
Twilight explained.
"Fluttershy`s are butterflies because she loves nature. Rarity`s are diamonds because she loves them. Applejack`s are apples because she collect apples. Rainbow Dash is a rainbow lightning because she is as fast as lightning. Pinkie Pie likes to party so she have ballons as her cutie mark."
Twilight giving a lecture.

"Ok... Well, let`s go outside so you can feel natural."
Marzia suggested. They all agreed and walked out the door.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the sudden swearing but it is Pewds, so don`t be mad, okay?
But if you are a Bro to Pewds, then you might apprieciate this.
Anyways, thank you for liking and please follow.[>-<]
THANK YOU.