• Published 23rd May 2013
  • 13,371 Views, 214 Comments

My Little Deadpool: Friendship is Deadpool - LightTechnology



While in a state of depression, Deadpool discovers the wonder that is MLP:FiM. Intrigued by the show, Deadpool finds a way into the world of Equestria and decides upon himself that this is the solution to his bored life. What that means exactly...

  • ...
5
 214
 13,371

Chapter 9.5: The Morning After

Deadpool looked around the reader’s computer screen. “Ah, I remember this site. As always, the artwork in the banner is top-notch. Heh, I suppose 5 months can pass by just like that, right guys?”

....

“Guys? Hello? Anyone?”

...

“GUYS?!”

...

“WHERE IS EVERYBOD-”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight woke up with a yawn as a new day began. She got up from her bed and gradually stretched herself awake. As Twilight regained her senses, she looked around the room to see that Princess Celestia was still in her abnormal form. Sadly the events that occurred yesterday were not a dream, as she had hoped. Well this was certainly not the time to dwell on the past, Twilight thought to herself as she proceeded to walk down to the lobby.

As she went down, she noticed Deadpool was sitting in the dining area, already having breakfast.

“Ah, good morning Dea-uh-Rainbow Dash,” Twilight greeted.

However, there was no response from the merc turned pony. In fact, Twilight noticed he seemed rather fixated on his food more than anything. His whole body was shaking, and she could’ve sworn she heard him whimpering.

“Hey, uh, Rainbow Dash? Are you okay?” Twilight finally asked.

There was a long pause of silence before Deadpool finally whispered, “Please don’t call me by that name...”

“Come again?” Twilight did a double-take.

“I’m supposed to be Deadpool, but I’m in Rainbow Dash’s body...”

“Uh...huh, that’s what happened last night, Deadpool,” Twilight said worriedly.

Deadpool slowly picked up his coffee cup, trembling all the while. His arm didn’t stop shaking from when he took a sip to when he put it back down.

Twilight became uncomfortable and slowly leaned in towards the nervous pony. “Deadpool, seriously, is everything okay?”

Deadpool was about to open his mouth before somepony walked in and interrupted the two.

“Excuse me miss, but would you care for anything?” the pony said.

Twilight looked and noticed that the pony looked similar to Twice Nightly, and she looked down to see that the pony had a stack of pancakes for a Cutie Mark.

“Ah,” Twilight put two-and-two together. “Are you by any chance the day manager?”

The pony smiled at Twilight, “Twice Brightly at your service, ma’m! I’m sure you’ve met my twin, Nightly.”

“Yeah, me and Rainbow Dash got well acquainted with her, right Rainbow?” Twilight tapped Deadpool on the shoulder.

“NO I DIDN’T!!!” Deadpool suddenly stood up and accidently spilled his coffee all over himself. “AAAAAAAAH!”

Twilight winced. “Ooh, that’s gotta hurt.”

Twice Brightly quickly grabbed some napkins. “Here, let me wipe that off for you.”

It was at that point Deadpool saw the day manager try to wipe off the coffee that was currently all over his body. He quickly back-flipped over to the empty table behind him. “STAY AWAY YOU HORSE-FLAVORED TEMPTRESS!”

“Was it something I said?” Twice Brightly asked.

“Rainbow Dash!” Twilight yelled. “She was just trying to help!”

“Your mother’s trying to help your FACE!” Deadpool yelled back. “You shall NOT touch this body of mine of which I am currently in of which doesn’t even belong to me ANY LONGER!”

Twice Brightly slowly turned to Twilight. “Is...Is she alright?”

Twilight looked away nervously. “Um, she just had a bad dream last night, is all.”

But before the day manager could respond to her, Twilight quickly grabbed Deadpool and ran outside of the inn.

“Deadpool! What in Celestia’s name is going on with you?!” Twilight demanded.

“Twiliiiiiiight!” Deadpool cried. “I....I...I...I...I...I...”

“Deadpool, in the last 20 hours of which I’ve known you, I can easily conclude that your personality is considerably more...”eccentric” than the average pony. However, I noticed that back there, your personality shifted to a 50% increase in eccentric-ness for some reason. Now tell me, what is the reason for this inconsistency?”

Deadpool paused and stared at Twilight dumbfoundedly.

Twilight sighed. “What. Happened. Last. Night?”

Deadpool’s eyes began to water once more. “I...I...I...I...I...I...”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“YOU WHAT?!” Twilight screamed at the top of her lungs, not even caring if there were any ponies in the area that could hear her.

“I swear to you, Twilight, I don’t even know what happened or how it did!” Deadpool frantically tried to explain. “It was like I was in some sort of trance and I had no control over my body!”

“Surely you would’ve had at least SOME control to stop yourself from....from...," she turned away in disgust. “UGH I can’t even say it! You’re sick!”

“I know!” Deadpool cried out. “I’m a disgrace as a human being! NO ONE SHOULD EVER WANT TO EXPERIENCE WHAT I DID!”

Twilight facehoofed. “If there was any other 'human’ that would desire to share your experiences, I would seriously lose faith in your species in its entirety.”

Deadpool sniffled. “You said it, Twilight.”

Author's Note:

Apologies for having you guys wait this long, especially since this is sort of a "just-to-let-you-know-I'm-alive" chapter. I ask that you please stay patient as I try to regain some momentum for this fic. Thanks in advance!

Comments ( 33 )

So...exactly how far did things go between Deadpool/Rainbow and Twice Nightly? It's Deadpool, so I honestly have no clue how to gauge his reaction to determine, and Twilight often freaks out over little things...so what exactly happened?

To Tatsurou

Sh1t hit the fan that is what happened:derpytongue2:

List of things that could have happened:
1) They touched foreheads together and Deadpool got embarrassed.
2) They snuggled up together and read a good book.
3) They brushed each others' manes.
4) They hugged.
5) Their tails brushed against each other awkwardly when Nightly left.
6) They tried to high-hoof but awkwardly missed.

4007674
They made sweet, sweet... Oh who am I kidding, they [BLEEP] Le [BLEEP], then [BLEEP][BLEEP][BLEEP] until the sun came up.

It's quite easy to tell what happened that night... He obviously lost at a game of thumb wrestling.

Keep telling people to watch out for that snake in the grass.

Comment posted by Batbrony deleted Mar 7th, 2014

4007674

We'll find out next chapter probably. Poor Deadpool, he's going nuts now that he's not nuts. he's not used to being sane or being a pegasus and something happened between him and Twice Nightly so, yeah.

3800406 OBVIOUSLY you dont know who deadpool is

4524913

Nah, Deadpool¡s crazy and well armed, but Discord is a reality warper, he could turn Deadpool sane if he so wished.

They traded fanfictions they thought weren't that great?

3800406

Deadpool breaks the 4th wall on a regular basis IN CANON! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Brush up on the sorce material before you make such a hollow, pathetic, grade F- attempt at trolling:trollestia:

Deadpool left the toilet seat up, and Twice slipped into the toilet since she rushed there in the dark, expecting it to be down?

:) bwahahahahaha, muahahahaha. those are my reactions to this chapter

I guess she burned a chimmichanga before his eyes to show how much she loves RD, but since Deadpool loves them he was in the condition Twilight found him in the morning.
Also. Great story. Awesome Deadpoolness.
More of it! :flutterrage:
Please? :fluttercry:

Dragon:moustache:

WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER??!!!

Are there plans to continue this?

Well then, Twi. I hope you never meet another human. we bronies and furries can be sick and twisted in our fantasies.

Enjoying the ride, dood! So much fun to read!

is this story gonna keep going on?

I demand MORE!!!

what did they do that night?:rainbowhuh:

5920156 Not surprising but how so to scar Fucking DEADPOOL!

5928702 I think it just scars him since he did it in Rainbow's body, and PROBABLY also took her virginity as a result

5928785 (opens a bag of Jelly beans) .....I am honestly surprised(eats three)bet dash is going to be pissed about that when(eats two) ew cherry she gets here body back:pinkiecrazy:

Oh wow awsome chapter. poor deadpool

Oh come on Techno, don't tell me this story is dead! Why do all the good ones end so abruptly? Please tell me you're gonna keep writing!

This story is coherent enough for me to actually understand what's going on it's a little too random but it still has coherency good job

Login or register to comment