• Published 22nd May 2013
  • 333 Views, 0 Comments

The Lost Princess - Kingsly



Kingsly and Trippy take a journey to an different dimension, to find a lost princess, and return order to Equestria!

  • ...
5
 0
 333

Some wierd stuff...

Kingsly’s eyes fluttered open, the floorboards pressed against his face swaying like oceans winds as his head throbbed. He shook his head and blinked several times, trying to clear his mind, and the ringing in his ears. He moved his hoof in front of his face to push his way off the ground. The flat palm, and phalanges made him look back. He pushed himself awkwardly up, the world rockin around him. Kingsly looked at his hands, curling into fists, and back open. He looked up, to see a standing figure with his back to him. The creature was odd, standing on just two legs. The black hair, and black body turned toward him. Kingsly blinked several times, the ringing in his ear subsided. There stood Trippy. And He was screaming.

“What is this!? What the HELL is going on! What the buck!” Trippy kept screaming loudly.

Kingsly shook the ringing clear from his head. He looked down at his new body in confusion. He resembled Trippy, but was dressed different, and colored different, similar to being a pony.

“Where are my hooves!? Where's my tail!? What is wrong with my mane? And what is wrong with my face!?” Trippy kept demanding.

Kingsly silently took in all that was going on, finally remaining calm enough to let his mind clear.

“This isn't normal! Why is this happening? Where are we? Why am i like this? What am I?” He asked again, his voice lowering from a yell.

“Alright, let’s call down Trippy. All will be answered, let’s just stay... Calm.” Kingsly siad, raising his hands to add emphasis.

Trippy took a few breaths. He finally spoke again, “Alright, where are we, what are we, and how did we get here?” Trippy asked carefully. He was clearly on edge.

“If i were to venture a few guesses, i’d say we got here through that portal, I believe we are in the place that the princess disappeared to, and I have a brief idea at what we could be. In my time i’ve met a few weirdos like this. Humans. Came to equestria probably the same way we came here.”

Trippy nodded slowly. Kingsly looked about at where they had landed. The small room appeared to be a makeshift base of sorts. A few cots lay pushed into the corner, next to a rough looking couch. A few tables lay covered in important documents, and bookshelves crammed with books were pushed against the walls.

“I would venture to guess that this was where all the research teams before us made camp, so to speak.” Kingsly said carefully.

Trippy stumbled a few steps. He looked down at his legs. His blue jeans covering the tops of his white tennis shoes. He took a few more careful steps to the bookshelf, and began to scan the titles of some of the books. Kingsly walked over to the window, peering out. His black jeans, and tee shirt matching his black tennis shoes.

“The study of the human mind, Almanac of the 21st century, history of South America, countries of the world, Websters Dictionary...” Trippy began to read off some of the titles curiously.

Kingsly walked over to the tables stacked with papers. He examined a few of the documents.


Details on typical human learning
Through recent studies and interaction it has been shown that humans can be spontaneous, and yet orderly enough to lead rather diverse lives. Before reaching adulthood, typical at age 18, the human child and adolescent will often enter school to learn more on a future profession that they will have for the remainder of their lives. The human ‘Teenager’ will often find this process dull, and unnecessary, but some may still enter a university later in life to excel in their chosen career.

The rest of the document was smeared with what could only be blood, and was illegible. He looked down at his new body. It was definitely not an adult, from his prior experience, so he had to be at least an older teen.

“Hey, I think we're supposed to be Teenagers.” Kingsly said suddenly.

Trippy lowered his copy of ‘The history of North America’ with a puzzled face. “We've got to be older than that! You think?” He asked.

“Yeah, and if were teens, then the Princess is probably in the same situation. And if she’s the kind of egg head I remember her, than I think I have an Idea at where she might be.

Author's Note:

And... Part two. Please enjoy and give it a thumbs up (Why dislike it? Just ignore and walk away...) And tell your friends if you like it. Leave a comment if you have any suggestions or just some critique that i could use.
Thanks for reading!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment