• Published 21st May 2013
  • 1,296 Views, 24 Comments

Little Apple Cousins - kwr2k13



Brad and Alex Smith, cousins of Jack and Evan, find themselves transformed into Babs Seed and Apple Bloom on their 25th Birthday. What will happen next?

  • ...
4
 24
 1,296

Chapter 3: Filly Road Trip

Filly Road Trip

The next morning, Brad and Alex awoke to see the changes to their bodies were nearly complete. Alex/Apple Bloom's small body looked more like a young girl who was cosplaying as Apple Bloom, complete with red hair and tail. Brad/Babs had pink hair, light green eyes, and dark orange fur all over his/her body. Both Brad and Alex had smaller bodies to accommodate their future roles as two little fillies that they would become.

Alex awoke first and went to the bathroom. Rubbing her eyes, she flipped the light on to see she had little yellow hooves for feet. She had to stand on the step stool to see her reflection. Checking her teeth like Apple Bloom did in "Call of the Cutie" at Zecora's hut when she chipped her tooth in the Everfree Forest, she discovered her small teeth were that of a small filly. She also had the facial features of Apple Bloom, minus the little snout that would make her a full pony. "Ah really am Apple Bloom...." The new young girl said in her country accent. She attempted to remove her clothes, which slid off of her little body, revealing that she was definetly a filly and not a colt. She ran back to Babs' room with her pj bottoms dragging on her equine legs and back hooves. "Babs! Babs! wake up! Ah got hooves and everything!"

Babs groggily woke up to see her transformation had also was nearly complete. Her dark orange fur and light green eyes, along with her pink mane and tail that subconsciously covered her flank when embarassed, as well as the new back hooves, also a dark orange to match her fur. "I'm up! I'm up! Geez, what's all the racket?" The voice coming from Babs was distinctively female, with a Brooklyn accent. She heard Apple Bloom's alarm and took the time to look down. "Well, whatya know; I got hooves and wait a minute, what happened to my..." She realized then and there that she was no longer Brad Smith. "I gotta go; out of my way!" She pushed her way past Apple Bloom and made it to the bathroom, and stripped down, "Am I a girl now?" There in the mirror was the reflection of Babs Seed, complete with freckles on her cheeks, much like cousin Applejack.

Apple Bloom went to the shower and attempted to turn it on. As Babs heard Apple Bloom attempting to adjust the controls, she noticed the nail on her middle fingers elongate...."Uh, cuz, i think we are about to get front hooves..." She went to try to get the shower running. Apple Bloom looked down at her hands, which were starting to grow into the little front hooves of the filly. "Ah reckon ponies walk on all fours...." The little red haired girl tried to adjust in the shower to stand on her hind legs to wash her hair with some shampoo that smelled like apples, and nearly slipped on some shampoo. "Ahhh! Ah got soap in mah eyes!" The little filly cried out, prompting Babs to strip Apple Bloom down and herself to enter the shower. "Here, run your head under the shower; you'll get that soap out of your eyes." Eventually, both little fillies got cleaned up and had their first shower as ponies. When Apple Bloom and Babs Seed stepped out of the shower, they were completely naked, save for the fur on their bodies and manes on their heads. "Do we need clothes or somethin'?" Babs could feel a draft and covered her small body with a towel. as did Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom attempted to trot into the bedroom where that bow was kept, "Ponies usually don't wear clothes, except when goin' someplace fancy, like the Grand Gallopin' Gala or to weddings." She dried her hair, ears and tail, and then saw the bow, "That bow's been callin' out to me. Somehow, I think its mine." She took the bow and tied it behind her head. "How do Ah look?" The little red haired country filly waited for her cousin's response.

Babs blew a piece of hair from her signature mane out of her face, "You're fine, Apple Bloom. Now that we had a bath and got dressed, so to speak, what do we do?"

Apple Bloom thought, tapping her chin with her new front hoof, "Get somethin' to eat?" She noticed the small Stetson hat and placed it on her head, "The bow's better. Maybe Ah can wear the hat when I go meet mah sister." She saw the package addressed to Applejack. "Huh, I reckon we have to get this package to mah sister. I didn't know I had a big sister."

Babs snuck downstairs with Apple Bloom as much as two little fillies could with hooves. Walking as a quadraped was getting tricky, but eventually the two cousins were able to reach the kitchen table. "Whoa, how are we gonna get up there?" Babs pointed to the chairs to the table. Just then, Babs's sister came to check on the fillies. Somehow, she ended up as a pony as well. She had a lighter orange fur and magenta mane and tail. "You must be hungry! I'll get you a good breakfast and we can figure out about school." The older mare now was a foalsitter for two energetic fillies. She helped them up into booster seats and placed some pancakes with maple syrup in front of them. Babs licked her lips and dug into her stack, while Apple Bloom poked her stack with her fork.

Apple Bloom looked at Babs and back to the sister, "School? Ah want to go back home and be with mah sister, Applejack!" The little filly pouted. "Maybe there's a school for fillies closer to where the farm is."

Babs's older sister sat down after providing the fillies their oats, pancakes, and apple slices. Apple Bloom really liked apples; it reminded her of the apple orchards back home at Sweet Apple Acres, "Mind if Ah save mah apple seeds? We can plant them and sell apples durin' harvest." The little filly rubbed her front hooves in anticipation of earning her Cutie Mark in selling apples. Then she frowned, and remembered the time she tried to pressure customers to buy apples. "Maybe it'll be different next time."

The older mare nodded, "We can only hope. Now, eat up, girls. I was able to make a few calls, and I found someone, er somepony who can get you back home, Apple Bloom, dear."

Apple Bloom grinned from ear to ear, "Really, who? Applejack, Big McIntosh?" She wondered who the mystery pony could be. Big McIntosh and Applejack were Apple Bloom's older sister and brother, respectively, and she also had a grandmother who doted on her. Just then, the two fillies heard some creaking as an elderly mare had woke up from her nap.

"Oh, you are awake, Granny Smith. Breakfast is getting cold, and these two youngins have a busy day of playtime." The adult mare said, ruffling their manes and straightening out Apple Bloom's bow. "You know, that bow looks rather cute on you. Glad you had fun on your birthday. Say hello to the Apple Family for me, and take that package for Applejack. I'm sure she'll appreciate it."

The elderly mare smelled the pancakes and apples, "Ah'm a comin'. Hold your horses." The elderly mare came into the room with her white mane and tail, and an apple pie Cutie Mark, using a walker. Apple Bloom stiffled a snicker, as did Babs, but finally, Apple Bloom was one step closer to meeting Applejack. "Granny Smith! You came to mah birthday party!" She invited her grandmother to sit with her, and Granny Smith sat down and took her false teeth out to eat. This scared Apple Bloom a bit, so Granny Smith put her dentures back in. "So, half-pint! How's mah little youngin?" The elderly mare drapped her hoof over Apple Bloom's shoulder.

Apple Bloom blushed when her grandmother doted on her. "Uhm, Ah'm fine, Granny. You know mah cousin, Babs, right?" she pointed a hoof towards her cousin. Granny put on her glasses to see Babs better, "Oh, yes, Ah remember you. Heard you gave my grandbaby and her filly friends a rough time durin' yer last visit. But you redeemed yourself and told those bullies what fer. Ah'm proud of both o' you." She gave both cousins a hug. "Now, eat up your grub so you can get big and strong. Some of mah relatives should be here to take you to the family reunion."

Babs and Apple Bloom finished eating and helped clear the table. They packed up their things and Apple Bloom got the hat she wanted to give her sister, Applejack. "Ah hope Big Mac and Applejack are okay. Ah also want to see if Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle are ready f'r some Crusadin'. Babs, you can come Crusadin' with us. Oh, I found these in one of the boxes." She found the cloaks Sweetie Belle's sister, Rarity, designed for all of them to wear. The offically Cutie Mark Crusader cloaks that the girls wore when they swore in Babs as their newest member. Babs blew her piece of her pink mane as the pony snouts came more prominent. Now Apple Bloom and Babs Seed were officially Cutie Mark Crusaders. Two more cloaks lay in the maroon box which had the offical Cutie Mark Crusader emblem on it. The hat box containing a brown Stetson for Applejack was packed into the taxi, along with the hair brushes and other essentials that Babs and Apple Bloom would need for their trip. Granny Smith gave the girls some money and told them not to spend it all on foolish stuff. "How are we gunna carry our money? We have no pockets," Apple Bloom said, wearing her cloak.