• Published 27th May 2013
  • 1,718 Views, 13 Comments

Of Swords, Staffs, Guns and Bows - Vmad



Four young adventurers will soon find themselves in a world they do not know of.....

  • ...
3
 13
 1,718

First impressions....not so good

The four heroes were contemplating on whether they should have messed with the orb or not. Anna was holding onto the orb while gripping onto one of Lance's sleeves, screaming along the lines of "I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!" and "WHY DID I AGREE ON GOING WITH YOU GUYS!!". Besides screaming, Natalie held onto Matt's arms, fearing that she might loose one of most trusted friends.

As time passed by, Lance and Matt were able to to set up a table, a few chairs chairs, some lights to see in the intense darkness and play poker while the two females were still floating around screaming their lungs out. All of a sudden, there was a flash of light and the next thing they knew it, they were plummeting towards a town of some sorts, maybe a village.

As they were free-falling, Anna was gripping tightly onto Lance while Natalie was holding onto Matt. The four heroes really thought this might be the end of their journeys together, up until they realised they could survive falls like the one they are currently in.

With a loud THUD, the four young heroes had now reached the ground. With a final wave of groans, the four adventurers passed out.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

A few minutes later

Twilight has never seen anything that was now in front of her. Actually, no pony has ever seen anything like them. These four beings are clearly not from this world. Firstly, none of them have any fur. Instead, they have a slightly pinkish skin colour. Next on the list is that none of them have either wings or a horn. She wondered on whether their world even have any magic. Twilight was also able to make out that two of them were stallions and the other two were mares. It wasn't all that hard. However, she had some trouble thinking whether if the yellow maned creature was a mare or a stallion.

The crowd of ponies were now growing larger and larger, some of which were pushing each other, in hopes of seeing the four creatures more clearly. Standing beside Twilight are her friends, whom were still mumbling to each other that the creatures in front of them were from Tartarus.

Suddenly, the two males groaned, obviously due to the intense pain that they encountered when they physically encountered the ground. Everypony stood back, thinking that they were hungry and are now going to eat them. The first one to fully awaken was the blond one, followed by the red-haired one. The blond one then rubbed his eyes and gave off one last groaned before turning to his somewhat awakened teammate.

"Hey Lance....Do you think we survived that fall...?" The blond one asked Lance, whom Twilight realised was the red-haired stallion.

'They can talk!! Incredible!' Twilight mentally 'squee'd in her mind. Not only are these creatures from a place, but they are also intelligent. Then Twilight realised the one thing she should have realised earlier. 'They can also speak Equish!! OmaigoshOmaigoshOmaigosh!!!'. Twilight was now fangirling in her mind.

"Ughhh...Matt...Next time you agree on helping green-haired girl over there", Lance pointed to the one mare with green hair, "Please ask whether anything bad is going to happen afterwards..." Lance groaned, shaking his head a couple of times before rubbing his eyes.

By now, every single pony that was crowded around a few minutes ago, are now about a couple of feet away from the the four creatures and are also hiding from them. The only ponies that were with Twilight are here friends. Both Applejack and Rainbow were in their fighting stances, ready to strike if they ever did so. Pinkie and Rarity were just staring at the four beings, however, Rarity was looking at what they were wearing instead. Fluttershy hid behind Twilight, scared that the four beings might hurt her.

'PoV-Matt and Lance'

Lance took a quick look at his surroundings. Once he laid his eyes on the six female creatures, his eyes widened. Matt saw that his comrade was staring at something, but he didn't care about what he saw. Instead he asked whether if he was fine.

"You ok Lance?" Matt asked. No reply was heard from the red-haired gunman. So Matt tried once more.

"Matt to Lance. Can you hear me Lance?" Matt asked, still receiving no reply. Matt then gave up and looked at what Lance was looking, only to find himself staring wide-eyed as well. Right there, in front of the two of them, are six creatures they have never seen before. All of them having different coloured fur coats and tail, two of them having a horn and another two have a pair of wings. By the melons of their chest and how they looked, they were obviously female.

One of them has a orange coloured fur coat with a yellow hair and tail. She was wearing a brown vest with a white shirt underneath, a pair of dark blue pants as well as wearing a Stetson hat on her head. The way she looked, she seemed very hostile towards the two, most probably defending the others that were standing beside her.

The one next to her has a pink coloured fur coat with a darker shade of pink for her hair and tail. She was currently wearing a pink blouse with a light blue skirt that went all the way to her knee. He hair and tail was also poofy, which resembled like cotton candy. The pink 'girl' stared for a second before her face bore a huge shit eating grin. 'I bet her name is Pinkie with an ie' Matt thought to himself.

The one next to her has a pure white coloured fur coat, which makes her look like a marshmallow, and a lighter shade of purple for her hair and tail colour. She was currently wearing a white dress with sapphires encrusted at the rim of the dress. Along with the pink one, this mare was also looking at the two males with curious looks. The elegant female also has a white coloured horn on her head.

The 'girl' next to her has a lavender coloured fur coat and a dark purple mane and tail with a line of pink in the middle. She was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and a purple blouse that bore a pink star in the middle with five white stars surrounding it. From the looks of her, she seemed to be analyzing them with huge intent. This 'girl' also has a horn on her head, which also has the same colour as her fur coat.

The one next to the orange female has a cyan coloured fur coat with a rainbow hair and tail. She was wearing a pair of blue pants, a sky-blue shirt underneath that has a picture of several ponies and a dark blue jacket. Along with the orange one, this female also looked very hostile. She also has a pair of cyan wings. 'Heh, I can bet that her name is Rainbow. That hair and tail colour is a dead giveaway' Lance thought to himself.

Lastly, there was the yellow coloured girl with a pink hair and tail. She was hiding behind the purple one, deathly afraid of the two males. Lance couldn't really see what she was wearing as she hid behind her friend, but Lance was able to make out a yellow sweatshirt that seemed to be very loose for her, a light green skirt and three pink butterfly hair clips that suited her light pink mane and tail. Along with the rainbow haired 'girl', this female also has a pair of wings.

'PoV-3rd person'

The stare contest between the two males and the six mares continued for a while, up until Lance shook his head and tried to stand. Both Applejack and Rainbow held their ground, ready to strike whenever the two deemed it was necessary. Matt too then followed what Lance did, and the two of them were now back on their feet.

"Do ya think they would accept us as not a threat?" Matt asked. Lance looked at him before he replied.

"With these weapons we are currently holding, I doubt so" Lance answered. "Well, can't hurt if we try" He said to Matt. He then walked a few steps in front, causing the two defending females to twitch slightly at the moment it happened. Lance then held out a hand before he spoke.

"Hello! My names Lance, and this is my comrade, Matt" Lance pointed a finger at Matt, causing him to wave and smile sheepishly. "Sorry if we just happened to drop by all of a sudden, but can you please tell us where are we? My team is kinda lost at the moment" The red-haired gunman asked, hoping to get an answer. As soon as he said this, more females popped out from places like behind buildings and furniture, most probably hiding from them.

Then Matt walked beside Lance and spoke, "Yea, like what Lancy-pants here says, we are kind of lost"

Twilight and her gang just looked at each other for a while before looking back at the two 'stallions' and their unconscious 'mare' friends. Twilight then decided that they didn't mean any harm and decided to introduce herself and her friends.

Twilight then took a step forward and smiled. "Well, nice to meet you two. My names Twilight Sparkle and these are my friends". She then held out a hand and pointed to the butter-yellow winged girl that was behind her.

"This is Fluttershy. Don't worry if she seems to be afraid of you. She's shy like that, hence her name". Fluttershy just nodded slightly before she ran and hid behind one of her friends.

"This is Rarity. She's the towns Fashion designer" Twilight said, pointing a finger to the marshmallow coloured girl.

"N-Nice to meet you darlings!" Rarity quickly answered while she smiled sheepishly.

"Nice to meet you too, Milady Rarity" Both Lance and Matt answered, took their hats off and bowed, causing Rarity to blush.

"This is Pinkie Pie. If she gets really random, don't worry about it. Its mostly Pinkie being Pinkie" Twilight stated.

"HI THERE!! My names Pinkamena Diane Pie, or just Pinkie Pie for short! Nice to meet ya!" Pinkie stated as she mysteriously appeared next to Matt, causing him to get startled.

"Heh....I kind of like you already Pinkie" Matt said, grinning.

"This is Rainbow Dash. She's the towns weather pony" Twilight pointed a finger to the cyan coloured girl.

Rainbow flew in front of the two males glaring at them. "If I see anyone of you hurt my friends, I swear I will buck you so hard you will end up in a different world!" Rainbow said through gritted teeth, causing both of the males to nod quickly.

"*Sigh* That Rainbow Dash. Anyways, last one is Applejack" Twilight pointed a finger towards an orange coloured girl.

"Howdy pardner! Mah names Applejack. You can call me Aj if you want to" Applejack said, smiling while she took off her stetson hat before putting it back on.

"And welcome to the small town of Ponyville" Twilight smiled before she held out a hand towards the two males.

"Heh...Maybe this place isn't so bad after all" Matt whispered, grinning from ear to ear. Lance could only nod, smiling at his friend.

Author's Note:

Anyways, heres next chapter for Of Swords, Staffs, Guns and Bows!

(I'm really sorry that this chap took so long. I had a lot of thing to do so I have been quite busy)

Comments ( 6 )

If you're going to indent please don't indent so far. Hurts my eyes just reading it. BUT on the other hand, hoof, it's good. But like everything work on it. I'll be watching.

EBF4 Crossover, niiiiice. Gonna keep me good eye on it the whole time it exists.(Curse me for modifying a Demoman quote...)
Anyways, it's looking pretty good so far, keep up the good work.
Liked, and favorited.

Oh my glop my two fave things of the enternit and there together in one I can't just what tell the two girls wake up
Don't mine me I'm just fan grilling over this

4326785
3634481 He can't update this; he's been permabanned four months ago, sadly. Something about a harem fic and plagiarism.

5378456 I know, and it's sad, but Vmad really shouldn't have plagiarized in the first place. However, there is hope yet on the horizon.

Login or register to comment