• Published 18th May 2013
  • 564 Views, 3 Comments

Avenging My Father - FoalTasty



[Sci-Fi] After her dad's murder, Skyfire realizes who she actually is...and how much devastation it can cause.

  • ...
4
 3
 564

5

Rough Spirit slipped back into consciousness. His belly was cold from laying on the wet, rocky floor of the cave.

"Where am I?" he thought. Skyfire saw him lift up his head.

"Welcome back." she said, her voice echoing throughout the cave.

Rough Spirit turned around suddenly, his eyes wide open. "Who the hell are you?"

"I am Skyfire. I think I already told you that." She saw him start to slowly move over to the entrance. "Don't even try to escape. You know what I'm capable of."

Rough sat in his place, a slightly scared look on his face. "Wh-...What do you want from me?"

"I don't want anything physical. All I want is a little...revenge." said Skyfire, acquiring an evil smirk. Skyfire morphed back into her armor form.

"Get on the wall, facing me. Put your hooves up." said the digitalized voice.

Rough Spirit obeyed. He had no other choice. As he touched his back to the wall, chills ran down his spine.

"Now, I just want you to relax a for a while." said Skyfire. She pulled out one of her shards and let it ring as she dropped ot to the ground.

Rough Spirit kept silent as Skyfire kept speaking. "So, how about a little...SPIRIT lifting, huh?" she said, making an obvious pun.

Quickly, Skyfire picked up the shard and hurle it towards Rough. It lodged itself in his right arm, crushing the bone and cutting deep into the stone behind. Rough' arm was secure, and he let out a shriek of pain.

Skyfire pulled another shard out and flung it at his left arm, another direct hit. Rough was still screaming from the first shard - this only intensified the loudness.

Once Rough stopped, Skyfire walked up and stood a few inches in front of Rough's snout. "Like I said. I'll kill you."

Rough's response was his legs rearing up and kicking Skyfire multiple times. The kicks clanged off of Skyfire's armor as she laughed.

"Please...just let me go...I won't hurt anyone else...I swear!"

"Oh, you won't hurt anyone else," said Skyfire, "You'll be dead."

The stallion gulped.

Skyfire shot her blade out of her metal sheath and held it up against Rough's neck. "You're going to be sorry for what you did."

Instead of slicing his neck, she moved it down to his leg hooves. With two quick swipes, she cut the tips of Rough's hooves off. Rough screamed in agony as blood began to drip from the bottom of his legs.

Skyfire backed away as she let his life drip away from him. She sat for 15 minutes as she heated up her blade with her mane in a bored fashion.

Rough Spirit was now a pale white. "K-k-Kikmdanfhpff"
He was too weak to say anything.

"I'm sorry, did you have some last words?" Skyfire asked.

Rough Spirit said nothing, his eyes barely open.

Skyfire's blade was glowing red. She nicked it across the cave floor, causing a spark and igniting the blade.

Skyfire went to the opposite side of the cave. "I promised I would avenge you." she whispered to herself, a tear coming out of her eye.

Skyfire charged full speed at Rough Spirit. Time seemed to slow down as she approached him.

As she got closer, the last reaction of Rough Spirit was only the slight opening of his eyes.

Skyfire's blade met Rough's chest. It pierced through his body like butter, sinking into the rock behind him. Blood splattered and sizzled because of the heat. Skyfire could smell the stench of burning flesh.

Skyfire looked Rough Spirit directly in his eyes as the orange stallion lost his life.

She pulled her blade back into its sheath. A gaping hole, charred around the edges, was left in the dead pony's underbelly.

Skyfire pulled out the metal shards in his arms and threw them to the side, splashing in the pools of blood.

Skyfire sat beside the pond, staring into it.She saw herself for the first time, her metal plating covered in blood, some of it black because of the heat.

Her armor resided as she continued to stare into the pool, waiting for night to arrive.

Author's Note:

OOOOOOOOOOO SNAP

That's the reason why I made it Teen and Gore, and Dark.


We need an epilogue, don't we?