• Published 18th May 2013
  • 565 Views, 3 Comments

Avenging My Father - FoalTasty



[Sci-Fi] After her dad's murder, Skyfire realizes who she actually is...and how much devastation it can cause.

  • ...
4
 3
 565

[Extra] Skyfire's Father's Death

Rocky Boulder was awoken in his bed. It was the middle of the night

He heard the rummaging of a pony down stairs, so he trotted down the steps to see who was there.

"Honey, is that you?" he asked. "What are you doing up so-"

He turned the corner and was staring a grey-maned pony with a black suit.

"Hello. Just sneaking in for some late night...accessories." the mysterious stallion said, attempting to steal what appeared to be a bag of bits that the
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" shouted Rocky, charging at the intruder. Rocky tackled him. There was a struggle, but he managed to grab the bag and throw it across the room, sending bits flying everywhere.

"Oh, I don't think so."

The pony quickly pulled out a pistol and shot Rocky clean through the head. The dead pony's eyes rolled back into his head, and he fell off to the side, blood flowing out onto the floor in a river of red.

Throughout all of this, Rocky's wife had called the police. The intruder did not have enough time to grab the bits, as he heard sirens outside of the house and police storming in the door.

The intruder fled out of the back of the house and was not detected as he ran off in the distance.

Author's Note:

Just a little short that I wanted to do to highlight Skyfire's father's death.




Many more chapters are ahead.