• Published 17th May 2013
  • 538 Views, 13 Comments

Chasing Rarity - Kodokuna



How far will you go to save the ones you love?

  • ...
 13
 538

08 - Queen Chrysalis

Fools.

All of them.

As if I couldn't escape from my own castle.*

"My Queen, what am I to do with the remains of this fake Pinkie Pie?"

My snarls quickly answered his idiotic question.

Men. Why must they be all imbeciles? The very thought of them...

My heart skipped a beat. I've only been in a relationship once. And yet...

"Hey, look! Queen Chrysalis is blushing!"

With swift action, I quickly grabbed that minion by the throat, and held him over where that moronic Twilight blasted a hole in. It was a high enough drop to deeply injure him. He desperately begged me to let go of him. I smiled and said:

"Wrong choice of words."

Shooting his wings off with my magic, I let go of him and watched as he hit the floor. Blood was flowing from his body, but one can tell that he was still alive. Without turning around, I asked if any changling wanted to join him.

"No, your majesty!"

Fear. Something men are always prone to.

With a few giggles, I went to figure out a plan on how I was going to take over all of Equestria...

Author's Note:

*At the end of comic issue #4 of My Little Pony, Twilight Sparkle, with the help of Pinkie Pie, were able to entrap Queen Chrysalis along with her troops within her own castle, forced to answer a bunch of random riddles from a talking Pinkie Pie costume.