• Published 17th May 2013
  • 539 Views, 13 Comments

Chasing Rarity - Kodokuna



How far will you go to save the ones you love?

  • ...
 13
 539

02 - Pinkie Pie

"A WOLF IS COMING TO PONYVILLE?!", I screamed at the top of my lungs.

An annoyed Twilight told me to keep calm. But how could I possibly keep calm? Emotions of Excitement and Fear swirled through my veins and...

Wait a minute. With a blank face, I asked her, "What is a wolf?"

Seeing Twilight roll her eyes brought giggles to my face. Using her magic, she took out a book from her pack and swiftly flipped to a page depicting a wolf. I was simply joking about not knowing what a wolf was until I saw that picture. Last time I checked, wolves were more wooden then furry...

The book was rudely snapped shut on my snout. As I massaged where it hurts, she began telling me that she needs a welcome party for this wolf named Kodokuna.

Suddenly all the pain disappeared.

Filled with eagerness, I accepted the task, and like a rocket, I launched into the air, propelled by happiness. Throw a party? That is the most easiest job ever! As I floated down, I thought about where Twilight was going as I saw her walk away without saying goodbye. How can she not be excited about this?

When I finally landed, I went straight to work, deciding that this will be the best welcoming party ever!