• Published 17th May 2013
  • 1,307 Views, 20 Comments

Friend of the Nerevarine - DVAN56



Sanjuro, The Nerevarine, retells his tales in Morrowind, and of the best friend he ever had.

  • ...
3
 20
 1,307

Twilight's Letters Day 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

Vvardenfell Day1

Today was, well it was different. One moment I was enjoying the comfort of a good book, the next I was falling through the sky. It happened so fast that I didn't have time to react. I still wasn't use to flying and now...now I never will.

I should be thankful that I landed in the soft waters of a marsh and lived and not hard ground which would have killed me. However my right wing got caught on a tree branch during my fall. The force of my fall ripped it clean off. I know I’m sounding morbid, even for Discord, but I should have bleed out and died in that swamp.

The only reason I'm alive is due to the kindness of a stranger. A creature that goes by the name of Sanjuro. He is what the “people” here call a Dunmer or Dark Elf. He is a little awkward with his talking, like he never talk to anyone before. I didn't realize how true that was till later when he told me about his past.

Anyway Sanjuro saved me with a healing spell of some sort, didn't even leave a scar. He clams it was the doing of a hat he had. It looked more like a fur bag then a hat, Rarity would have fits if she found out somepony used it as a hat. The strangest thing was their was no magic on the hat, active or residue.

Sanjuro was getting ready to leave, continuing down the path he was on before I fell from the sky. I decided to follow him, at first just to find out where I am. It was when we came to a small town that I was sure I wasn't in Equestria anymore. Not only did all the “people” look like Sunjuro but they were treating me like some mythical being that only the privileged and blessed get to see. I guess this is what it feels like to be you.

That got under my skin a little but not as mush as the other comment. Miniature! Every single one of them keep calling me a Miniature unicorn. I have yet to learn how tall their version of a unicorn is but it must be tall. Sunguro himself is a little taller then you, INCLUDING your horn to the height.

Anyway I followed Sanjuro to a place called Balmora, were he was to meet a man named Cauis. I don't trust Cauis. He's a snake and it pains me to say this but I think he could teach Chrysalis and the Changelings a thing or two about spying with just the little display he put on today. I shudder to think of what he is capable of doing when serious.

Lastly getting home. I'm going to think of something its just, I don't know how but I'm actually on another world. As we left Cauis place I got a glance at the night sky. What I saw was, I still don't believe it. TWO MOONS! I just I kinda lost it their for a minute. Sanjuro didn't notice me jumping. He was really tiered by that time and I know the only thing he wanted then was to sleep. He is sleeping right now as I write this.

Sorry I can't be more detailed as I'm running out of space.

Your Friend,

Twilight Sparkle.

Author's Note:

Twilight's Letters are going to be short thing that pop up every now and then. Mainly to get an Idea of what is going through Twilight's mind during the story.