• Published 17th May 2013
  • 573 Views, 6 Comments

The spirits of the forest - Death Moon



two giants, you're brave ponies, ancient and mysterious stories.

  • ...
6
 6
 573

The stories of the spirits

Garland sat on the ground while his friend reached some skins on which there were embroidered stars.
"OOOOOOHHHHHH! What a beautiful cloaks we could do with that tissue. It would be a great blow to my career! "Said Rarity kidnapped by the beauty" How were you able to manufacture them? "
"Simple" said Iacopo pulling out from under the skin a spear, a sword and a hammer "driving out those Ursus Minor and Major!"
At those words the silence descended on the pony, for them Ursus were practically invincible, and the very idea that someone was able to fight them and tear them down again had marked
"I would say to begin to clarify the natural doubts of our guests about our appearance and our ability" Garland said as he watched James join him, though they were both sitting enthroned on the pony as two imposing towers.
"I - I - in fact ....." she shyly Twilight "I have neither seen nor heard nor read of creatures like you two! You're so different from each other, the only thing you have in common is the impressive body. Iacopo looks like a Alicorno but spits fire from his nostrils, has long, sharp canines and has twice as many legs of a pony while you Garland at first glance look like a unicorn, but you have three horns, your hair is almost hardened to form an armor "
"Uh .... Uh! Did you hear that? There he studied her going and she knew right away that our appearance is not natural! "Said Iacopo as he used his many legs to control his weapons in ponies arousing fear and surprise.
His friend quick to clarify the statement.
"Listen to our stories and you'll understand. At first I was just a unicorn like you, Twilight. But I do not remember what I look like ... "and lowered his head. He was digging in his memory and recalling painful thoughts. "But I remember that my parents were known to be of very talented magicians and alchemists. They were able to perform great wonders ... but they had a flaw: the lust for power! "
Those last words left his mouth open the small audience of ponies.
"For you can be almost unreal, but I understand the two of us we are not natives of Equestria!" Said Iacopo that he continued "You see he was born in a place beyond the western borders of the kingdom while I sell over the eastern borders!"
"Thank you Iacopo!" Said Garland smiling friend and then resume its history
"You must know that in the land where I come from, which I wanted to erase all memory, life flowed so much more difficult, in many plotting in the shadows to gain more and more power, first of all my parents ... had the craze to create something very powerful, a kind of weapon that would enable them to subdue the city and the entire Equestria. And guess on who conducted their experiments? "
It did not take a genius sure to answer the question. The pony, meanwhile, stared Garland with eyes full of wonder and horror with which resumed its history, after a pause.
"And I was too young to be aware ... I could only passively accept their experiments, their stupid spells that I have hardened skin, with an enormous magical power, magnified out of proportion and made to grow these other two horns. And to think they thought they had invented a new breed ... the "three-cornered hat," as they called them then they sent me in the villages, in the cities, in forests, wherever there was only one life form to be submitted. I had to ... "Her voice was almost sobbing, mixed with a deep and visceral hatred.
"... to destroy. I had been changed to that, destroy and subdue. They forced me to raze homes, terrorizing residents and threatening them in exchange for the submission to "future king of Equestria ... but be aware that I may have done wrong, but I've never killed anyone. This will not ever forgive me, anyway ... and was the cause of the cutie mark that damn harbor as a cross. "None of the ponies had done so far if the cutie mark of Garland. It was in all respects very strange: resembled more like a heart from which went different spikes, two on the left, a longer one down and two horns opening very wide in the upper part. The right side of the mark was enveloped in a kind of demon wing, closed in on itself to form a half-moon: it was all black and gleaming red.
"But that's Stigma of Chaos which is considered a symbol of great dark power!" Said Twilight Sparkle.
"You think I do not know too well? It comes from my great power and by my wickedness, although it was not my desire. Bringing such a cutie mark for me is like carrying a burden of one hundred pounds, and every time I look is like a knife, "he continued, in a tone very sad and melancholic.
"Let me, however, to continue my story
It could not last. When I was more adult and mature, to finally understand the objectives of my parents and I realized what I had done, just for their stupid desires. I did not hesitate to threaten them with serious consequences if I had not made it back as before ... and for the first time I felt free to decide for myself, but it was true that my power came from them: they could easily out of the way like a broken toy, if only they wanted to.
Luckily for me during my forays had never killed anyone so my appearance was known as well as my business and it was this that enabled him to Princess Celestia to find me.
He had often sent the armed forces to contain my mindless fury, but no one seemed able to stop me. The same Celestia had to put their lives at risk in joining me and seeking dialogue with me ... Fortunately I had already understood my actions and, finally free from the control of my wicked parents, I accepted every possible consequence. I had earned it. "
"So you, too ...." He Fluttershy looking Iacopo with eyes full of tears.
"Let's just say that my story is slightly different," said the warrior, "however, when finished, I will tell my story!" Leaving his companion free to continue
"My parents were exiled indefinitely, and my fate was to come ... how to say ... purified by scientists of the princess, thus helping rebuild what I destroyed. I refused treatment. According to my parents, the process was irreversible, but even if I had never believed I knew it would not be enough to cleanse my soul "
"And then what happened?" Rainbow Dash asked, intrigued more than ever and comfortably lying with his head on his paws.
"Only the intercession of Celestia pushed the vacationers who had caused so much suffering to accept my help and my sincere repentance, because of my size and my strength we rebuilt the villages in record time, but I could not stay in those lands for a second longer. I had to escape, start a new life away from everything and everyone, especially from my past.
After much wandering I came here, exhausted with cold and hunger.
Then I found this cave, where I rested: I decided that it would become my new home where I lived in this place, feeding me of what nature offered: fruits, roots and what wild animals hunted, you know, unlike my friend had and I still have an aversion to the death that kept me from hunting, but it was enough to get close to wild animals to make them flee and to obtain their meals. I know, it's shameful, but it was for my own survival, I thought that I would be a lonely exile but in the evening of my arrival risked being killed but that's from the east came Iacopo and time we lived together! And this is my story, I do not know how many years have passed since here the time flows differently from the rest of the world "
The silence reign in the cave while the ponies were turning our gaze to James that he began to tell his story.
"You see in the land where I come from a time reigned Mefisto a tyrant, cruel and powerful, but there were rebels who fought against him in the name of freedom and justice.
Loki, my father one of the last large Sleipnir skills, and Atena, my mother one of the last Diomede of exceptional beauty, had been able to get hired with those employed in the building and trying to figure out the secret of his strength that seemed to have no limits, so they discovered that he had seized the magic of the four basic elements!
The discovery was hard for the rebels, of which my parents were among them, because nobody had ever done to learn how to use more than one item tempered only by my birth univocal as the best of the existing races.
You see in my land as well as unicorns, pegasus pony and terrestrial lived two other breeds that of Sleipnir, a race of warriors pony with eight legs capable of running on the ground, in the air and the water, the other race was that of Diomedi , a very strong breed of pony which fed on meat able to check fire from his nostrils, as they were saying because they are extinct!
Realizing that only I could have a hope of being able to win against the tyrant my father and my mother stole the plans for the serum "Del Super Soldier" that Mefisto's plans would be used to create an army to invade Equestria! "
The element of loyalty mouth wide open, "But they all aim to conquer Equestria?"
"You know Equestria is a rich and fertile land and attract many warriors. let me to continue my story:
Since I knew the situation I was happy to be used as a test subject for the Super-Soldier Serum and so my parents worked on me making me stronger and more powerful, however, making me promise that I would never have used my strength for my own pleasure but I would had to use my powers to defend the weak from the wicked.
During the last expansion there was an attempt, I managed to survive but my parents no, that preceded the arrival of Mefisto and his men, I clapped along with the rebel army, but discover to their horror that the tyrant had three magical objects that made it even stronger!
A helmet that made him invisible, able to absorb the magic armor and a sword capable of any cliffs weapon.
The rebel commander ordered the retreat and told me to find a way to counter the weapons of the tyrant so I came to know of the existence of a temple on the top of a mountain where no perpetually snowcapped Pegasus or Sleipnir would never come, in which were sealed three powerful weapons.
Realizing that serious had to go on top of the sacred mountain leaves the rebels and thanks to my nature, I was able to reach the top and I had to challenge them three groups of seven demons and the only way I could get my hands on weapons that were hidden! "He said this monster his arms lifting them one at a time.
"A spear Gungnir has the power to always hit its target unerringly and although invisible neutralizing so the helmet!" And showed a spear of iron where the tip and handle were one.
"Excalibur sword that can cut a whole adapts to neutralize the saber" monster and a sword with a blade of pure steel, a guard of silver and a golden hilt
"And my most powerful weapon of all: Mjöllnir a hammer that can crush everything that appears before him, with the power to throw lightning and perhaps the most useful, to return always among my clogs!" And a big monster hammer with the handle very small.
"Equipped of these objects between the rebels returned bringing the hope of victory then, after we went to war and reorganized its border with Equestria found the enemy army and we fought.
For days and days the earth was quenched by the blood of brave warriors who killed themselves. I falciai his slaves while he was killing my companions.
Mefisto seen my arms I run to Equestria, and I pursued him until he put it in my trap them and we fought our battle! "
The silence had descended into the cave while the eyes of Jacopo had evidently turned to him was not sorry to tell his story.
"It was an extraordinary battle! Mefisto and I fought long and with the magic with our weapons under the eyes of the armies but eventually destroyed Excalibur his weapon, Mjollnir destroyed his armor and helmet Gungnir the destroyed him dead, so I freed my people from the tyranny but the war had left its mark on all of us and our rich and fertile land that had turned into a wasteland.
As we watched the sad outcome of the war a filly, fair as the moon lit up the battlefield, there appeared to him and with a sweet voice and regal asked why the battle on his land.
I explained everything and asked for help for my people offering me as a slave, because even if you do not like it I brought powerful weapons on a peaceful land, I had shed blood and worst thing I killed him! "
"But you struggled for freedom!" Said the element of honesty
"It is true! But even if for a right end I cut off many lives, destroyed mountains, rivers dried up, devastated city and burned forests.
So Luna, so he said his name. welcomed my people but to prevent the delicate balance of the kingdom were broken ordered me to watch in a forest powerful, explaining that inside I would find a strong and powerful warrior but with whom I should never pick a fight.
So goodbye my people went into the forest and that night I found the man who would become my fellow-exile that was in trouble against one Ursus Gigantus and I had to help him.
Since then he and I have shared the exile living in this cave and learning to live in harmony with the forest! "
Silence fell while Garland had finished preparing a vegetable soup and a leg of meat.
"Your stories are amazing and shed light on your nature!" Said Twilight
"Now that you know your appearance is not the most regal but monstrous!" Said Rarity.
"Now you may participate in the Nightmare Night. I also want to look terrific! ARR! "Cried then Pinkie Pie, playfully trying to scare the other, his jumping happy and jovial had never abandoned until that moment, his smile would have convinced anyone, but failed to wrest even a smile to the dark three-cornered hat and the giant warrior.
"You would not want to live with others? I'm sure you will all agree! By now you're completions other than when you entered for the first time, right?” Was a proposal to Twilight. "I do not think that they would accept my presence. Thank you to be interested in my story ... but I can not accept. "said Garland.
"I do not believe that they would accept only one who eats meat!" Said James biting the leg, "You know because of the magic that comes over me I can not digest legumes, vegetables or desserts but only meat!"
Then there came Rainbow Dash: "Oh, nonsense! I'm sure you will be happy to accommodate ponies tough as you two! "
The debate lasted for a few minutes, after which I became convinced giants.
"Alright then, I'll come with you. For centuries, we are exiled .. "said Garland
"It's great, you'll see! Uuuuuh! "Cried then Pinkie.
"But now you are our guests!" Said James pointing to the moon was rising high in the sky, "You see it is dangerous to travel at night!" Said that he used his magic to bring up a stone that closed the entrance of the cave .
"Early tomorrow morning we will travel back to civilization, only cusateci if the beds are not a beauty but we do not get many visits," said the other, using his magic to manipulate the skin of bears getting defeated by Iacopo of the beds is for the two giants that for the six ponies
"Will be fine" said Rarity settling into place.
"Just go back to Ponyville will make a great party!" Said Pinkie Pie.
That evening the cave of the two giants was enlivened by the presence of six ponies who enjoyed the cuisine of the hosts.

Continue ......