• Published 11th Feb 2012
  • 5,984 Views, 369 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Fall of Hope - Stormcaller



When raiders attack Stable 45 and kidnap the Overmare, a single pony sets out to save her.

Comments ( 33 )

It lives!

~ Chapter: 13

This is why I tend to leave fics on my watch list a few years.
Randomly rising from the grave is a pretty good bet most of the time.

Looking forward to reading this new chapter later. Just after I remind myself where we left off a year ago.

7436900 I shall wait as long as required.... impatiently so. :P

Still here. Loving the new music. Didn't bother rereading any previous chapters which caused a bit of confusion, but I have a good memory and soon figured it all out. When this is complete, I shall certainly reread it.

Spotted a few errors; only one I can recall now is 'imagine' not 'image' when talking of Spirit's picture of her people after meeting Tonto.

EDIT: Gone midnight here, that's why I'm not going to go and look for them and be more useful.

Argh! I'm chompin' at the bit already!! (Don't lemme rush you, just excited and impatient for more)

7510974 ITS magic shrapnel that kill her cus it had to go trow Shadow to hit her.

7513384 I started reading this one first.

7514048 Well, ya know, ya should read the first book, and THEN any others. You might not understand some of the coincidences or things that happen in this stories otherwise.

7518756 FO:E, FoH takes place 30 years before FO:E so... confusion.

7524840 What was done to Twist was at the time when they were at war. I told ya again and again, go read the first and then the PH. Them stories are REQUIRED to have at least some base knowledge in other stories of the Fallout Equestria universe.

7525220
7524840

Yeah, this story does take place 30 years before the original and a good chunk of other stories, so reading the original while helpful for somethings isn't required really for this. It stands well enough on its own I think.

The original I'd suggest reading if you haven't, but again it isn't necessary for FoH. As for PH... I'm pleading the 5th on that. Sorry, just couldn't finish it, but I'm not going to bash or hate on anyone who likes it. And I do mention it once or twice in my story out of respect for its fans and for the below readon.

I try to keep things in my story linked to the big guys by not using characters from the show that they've already mentioned (ie killed horribly during the war and bombings) or by talking about places in those stories. Kinda a Fallout Equestria expanded universe like youd see from Marvel or DC. Doesn't always work, and I don't except anyone to do the same.

So in short, I'm old and rambling and it's past my bed time.

7526026 I get what you mean, for example in normal Fallout fanon, there's these things called Nocturnals and they're pretty funny all in all. Oh, and Blame Canada!

7526026 Nah man, it's alright. I get it, I just replied to his comments of RIP that pone, and RIP that pone. There are actual endings for them in either if them stories. Also, PH was an emotional rollercoaster that was sometimes hard to read because he writes like the lead writer of Game of Thrones: I mean, WY DID HE KILL X? Every time someone died it brought a manly tear to my eye. BUt in the end, everything turned out very fine! Also, there is even a sequel to the PH. Called Homelands. That is a definite read, ya should finish the PH though, it is getting really good in the ending,

Your book has been advertised on the fo:e Facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/foebooks/ Feel free to join us and self-promote or just engage in fo:e discussion. :)

8253743
I just came from that post lol

I have been captivated by your fic for years, however the one thing that kept me hanging on was chapter 14. The song you picked was impeccable, and kept me coming back for more and more. I so hope you are continuing, because I love your fic, seen it succeed, and know it will succeed in future iterations. Seriously, your chapters give me chills and I am anxious to wait for future chapters. I love your work way more thab other fictions. Please do not give up hope.

Hello there,
Just wanted to see if you plan on continuing your story here.

8677638
I do, life has just been hitting me hard of late. I'm hoping to get a chance to start writing again this year.

8679004
I can relate to that. I was just curious. I hope things settle down for you. :twilightsmile:

As a huge fallout fan, I can say this:

Fallout: Equestria is stupid.

Shit, after “nonstop” reading this for about 2-3 weeks during my lunches at work and bits of free time... I’ve caught up for the first time since I began reading it.
Time to finally look at my 3k+ notifications !!

Is this fic in Tombstone?

8618585
Incorrect. A clip is what you use to load a non-detachable magazine; it's called a clip because it holds the rounds together so you load them all at once instead of having to push them in one by one. A magazine is a magazine regardless of whether it is detachable or not.

Damn… second time that I have had to move a +500K story to the dead folder :ajsleepy:

222500
Not dead yet to the best of my knowledge.

Western, gun-slinging ponies, post-apocalyptic, likeable characters, engaging writing and action sequences, what else can you ask for?
Only that you don't use "clip" and "magazine" interchangeably.

If you won't finish it then give it to someone who will. Somber. Or the others might finish it

8757789
Also keep it to yourself. No one here cares. It's good in story and is complicated

9602322
The novel-size essay saying why its bad disagrees

9604019
Again. Opinion that most of us just give no fucks about.

Author, please come back. Everyone needs you.

Login or register to comment