• Published 11th Feb 2012
  • 11,536 Views, 774 Comments

The Next in Line. - gmoneywalker



After a night of drunken debauchery you find yourself in the service of Ponyville's premiere fashionista, and you can't help but fall for her. But is she your bride to be? Or just the next in line?

  • ...
32
 774
 11,536

Deleted Scene - What am I going to do with you?

Rarity’s sweet blue eyes remain glued to your satisfied slumbering face. She lets out a content sigh, snuggling into your chest. Oh…she had needed that. After all, what was the point of starting a new relationship if you couldn’t enjoy the fruits of your labor? And there were fewer fruits sweeter than those born from passionate lovemaking.

Rarity feels you twitch in your sleep, and the hooves you had tenderly wrapped around her grow slightly tighter. She looks up at your face once more, your expression having morphed into one of apparent pain and confusion; it appeared her beloved was in the middle of a horrid nightmare.

“R…Rarity…” The words slide past your lips, they send a worried chill up and down the fashionista’s spine. Why did you sound so afraid?

“Shhh, I’m right here darling…don’t be frightened.” She reaches out with her lithe hooves and hugs you close, cooing to you softly in order to ease your restless slumber. “Shhh…”

Eventually your incessant twitching and mumbling slows to a halt, and you appear to have regained your peace of mind. Rarity places her head back upon your chest, a worried expression taking the place of her previously pleased features. She’d seen you act this way during your comatose time in the hospital, you’d often fidget and cry out in your sleep. Though never during that period had you actively called out for her. Before the accident you’d slept like a newborn foal, but now…she worried that the bookcase had traumatized you somehow.

She sighed, gazing out the window on the far side of the room, the starry night sky and glowing crescent moon filling her with a sense of inner tranquility. She absentmindedly pulls you closer; odds were she wouldn’t be able to sleep at all now, despite the rather taxing activity she’d performed with you only a few short hours ago. She’d probably be much too worried about falling asleep and being unable to comfort you should your nightmares start up again.

“Mmm…” She crosses and uncrosses her hind legs underneath the silk covers of the bed. Suddenly aware of how badly she needed to use the lavatory. She cautiously yet quickly slides out from under your tender embrace, careful to avoid causing you any unnecessary disturbances. You were likely having enough trouble sleeping as is.

Finally freed from your embrace she tiptoes across her bedroom floor, slowly pushing away her discarded ‘sexy’ nurse outfit. A blush crosses her cheeks when her eyes meet with the pink scrubs and matching hat. Roleplay was, well, very unladylike. But she would be lying to say she hadn’t enjoyed the risqué act.

It had provided her with two very unique things, the likes of which she rarely got to experience. The ability to let her more wild side as a fashionista run free, designing this personal outfit had been much more fun than she had originally anticipated. Rarity ran a rather tasteful establishment, or so she liked to think, naturally there was an air of lewdness to a few designs, and she never had any problems with showing a little bit of skin if it helped the outfit. But never before had she even considered making such a smutty piece of attire.

And to be totally honest…she wanted to do it again. There had been something so wonderfully liberating about letting that rampant sexual side of her run free. Normally the unicorn was so caught up in doing what was proper and ladylike that she repressed that side of herself. But now that she was able to let that part of her run free through her most prominent creative outlet she was likely to continue it.

“Oh dear me…” She whispers in the dark as her face comes into full frontal contact with the shut bathroom door, why she’d been so caught up in her own thoughts that she’d forgotten to open the door. “Aha! There we are.” She declares quietly yet proudly, her horn alight as she opened the door and stepped inside.

A few moments after relieving herself she stands before the bathroom mirror. Letting out a displeased sigh as she gazed at her disheveled reflection, why on Equestria had she forgotten to wash off her makeup beforehoof?

“By Luna’s moon I look absolutely horrid…” The unicorn grumbled, reaching up with a hoof to flatten down her unkempt mane, only to realize that she’d forgotten to take off the long black socks she’d worn with her outfit. “Oh, silly me…”

She reaches out and gently grasps the end of the sock with her teeth, struggling to pull off the article of clothing; it was damp with sweat and stuck to her body like a second layer of skin. After five or so minutes of struggling with the difficult cloth she made a mental note to avoid wearing such things the next time the pair of you made love.

“Goodness gracious!” She declares her mouth still wrapped around the now removed sock. She could taste the sweat and feel the dampness on her tongue; needless to say she was quick to remove the clothing from her most prized of orifices. “Oh how positively disgusting!” Her teeth would need a good brushing after this repulsive act.

She was about halfway through peeling off the second sock when a loud crash originating from her room brought her struggling to a halt. She peeks her head out of the door squinting her fatigued blue eyes through the shadowy darkness of the upper floor’s hallway. There was another bang, louder this time, followed by a muffled swear. Had you just…fallen out of bed?

“For Celestia’s sake…” She murmurs grumpily, making her way back towards the bedroom, figuring it’d be best to check on you. After all, you had just been through a serious accident. “Leave him alone for five minutes and he’ll wind up in the hospital again. And I absolutely refuse to spend another moment inside that horrid place.”

The bedraggled unicorn pushes open her bedroom door, unsurprised to find you lying face down in a crumpled heap of blankets on the floor. She represses the urge to giggle as you struggle and kick, trying in vain to free yourself from the velvet confines of her blanket. Eventually your eyes snap onto where she stands, and despite the poor lighting she can practically see the shame behind them.

Without so much as a word she steps forward, her horn lighting up and the blankets slowly untangling.

“What am I going to do with you dear?” She asks, her pearly white teeth cutting through the shadowy darkness of the room as she smiles.