• Published 14th May 2013
  • 825 Views, 39 Comments

The Best Songs Come From the Soul - Quicksear



Vinyl Scratch was the foremost modern artist in all of Equestria, known for putting her heart and soul into her music. No one ever imagined how far she was willing to go.

  • ...
3
 39
 825

Note of Silence

Two months ago, the world was rocked by one of the strangest stories heard in a thousand years. No demi-gods were involved, no evil creatures from enchanted forests.

No, it was much more invasive, subversive than that. Nopony suspected anything til too late, and then? Then Ponyville was rocked by an explosion.

Ponies the world had forgotten had gathered that night to die, victims of clockworks from another time, mourning the loss of themselves. That night, five innocent mares nearly lost their lives. And from the morning light, Vinyl Scratch was never seen again.

To face that which she destroyed, she must fight powers far beyond her knowledge and uncover truths never seen by sane eyes.

This is her story, and that of the Taken.

Comments ( 2 )

Well then! I've finally got off my butt and gotten around to reading this, and I'm glad I did~

:D I loved this story, because it's a completely original concept. I haven't ever read anything like this, and I don't think I ever will.

Great story. I'm glad I read it. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment