• Published 10th Feb 2012
  • 2,566 Views, 12 Comments

My Little Dashie: Reunion - xXiaoDrag0n



A few days after Rainbow Dash returned to Ponyville, she was reunited with her dad again.

  • ...
7
 12
 2,566

Blossoming Friendships

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~


It has been almost a year since my little Dashie returned to Ponyville, the memories of her remained expect there were bits taken out by Princess Celestia and strangely... all of the memories left were calming and soothing... and finally, after 3 months of trying to get over the fact that I wouldn’t be able to see her again.

I had successfully returned to the same old, boring, uninteresting normal schedule I used to have before I met her... wake up, take a shower, go to work, knock off from work, go back home, take another shower, sleep and repeating the whole cycle over and over again.

I regularly took a walk to the place where the park used to be where me and her used to play, I could still vividly remember the day when she successfully broke the sound barrier, unleashing her first Sonic Rainboom while accidentally setting off car alarms and breaking windows everywhere from the shockwave produced, I always chuckled upon the thought of it, and it was the most memorable moment in my life.

My friends stood by me all the while, as they were aware of my sudden change of attitude and personality, and if weren't for them...

I wouldn’t had pulled through and probably ended my life a long time ago, thinking that I would be able to either see my parents in the afterlife or be magically teleported to Ponyville and reunite with her again.

I sat on my bed as I began flipping through the pictures in the photo album I took with her during the 15 years we spent together, from her first bath... the first birthday cake we made together... her first birthday... her first drawing... her first preened feather... and even a snapshot of her Sonic Rainboom.

Turing to the final page, I took out the letter that she wrote to me; I read everything and turned it over, and as always...

Greeted by little Dashie's cute filly smile, her ruby pink eyes sparkled beautifully in the daylight while her mane was in a mess.

Smiling happily, I gingerly placed the letter back into the photo album and closed it, sat it on the bedside drawer, turned off the lights and drifted off to sleep, another boring day has ended, and I was still being hopeful that I could see her again...

Even though, it might not come true.

Wherever you are my little Dashie.


I hope to reunite with you again...



I love you always...




And...





Thank you Twilight Sparkle...






For giving me the chance to live with her for 15 years...



~~~~~Rainbow Dash POV~~~~~


I woke up and immediately realized that I was lying on top of Applejack, my head resting against her chest, feeling it rising up and down with a gentle rhythm, her forelegs wrapping around me and I blushed as I remembered what happened yesterday...

It was late in the night but I didn’t want to go home yet as I was afraid of being lonely and she allowed me to stay, when we were about to sleep, she told me that I should sleep on her bed while she slept on the floor, feeling bad, I asked her to sleep on the bed too.

She persisted as the bed wasn’t that big enough for the both of us, I told her it does not matter as long as she could sleep comfortably and I wouldn’t mind at all, she soon gave up and I made space for her as the both of us went to sleep, probably I had ended up snuggling into her while we were asleep and...

I hate to admit it...

I enjoyed snuggling up into her, I felt comfortable, peaceful, and even secure when I am around with her, I just don’t know why nor I could put my hooves onto it...

Even though, we were best friends and rivals...

She still meant something very special to me, wait...

Am I in love with Applejack...?!

I jerked my head upwards and stared at her.

No, it couldn’t be...

I couldn’t possibly fall in love with her... We were both mares...

On the other hoof...

Could we actually fall in love with each other despite the fact that we were both mares...?

I rested my head back onto her and closed my eyes...

Does she feel the same way towards me...?

What the hay was I thinking?!

“Looks like yer awake too huh, Sugarcube?”

“Huh...?” I blurted out as I shook my head and woke up from the thought, looking at her in a daze.

She looked at me with an affectionate smile, “Yer wanna take a shower before we get some breakfast?”

“Uh sure” I nodded, trying hard to look away from her eyes, “Thanks...?”

She broke the embrace and directed me to the bathroom and took turns afterwards, after we were done, I followed her back to her bedroom.

And... oh... my... gosh!

While we were heading back to her bedroom...

She looked so 20% cooler without her mane and tail untied and without her cowgirl hat!

Her golden mane was so... I don’t know! Her mane was the almost the same shape and length as mine, expect mine was Rainbow coloured while hers was golden yellow and her tail spread out and swung beautifully as she moved.

The sunlight that managed to enter the bedroom window casted a beautiful glow around her and I simply just stared at her in awe, she was like the most beautiful pony I had ever seen!

She contrasted beautifully while her emerald eyes sparkled in the daylight and I had the sudden urge to go and kiss her, I blushed slightly at the thought.

She was about to tie her mane and tail when.

“Could you don’t tie your mane and tail?” I blurted out softly.

She looked at me, raising an eyebrow, “Why not...?”

“Cause...” I stuttered nervously, and the words just right came out of my mouth, “You looked nicer this way to me!” I instantly slammed my mouth shut, covered my mouth with one of my hoof and blushed.

What the hay was going wrong with me...?!

Did I just say that Applejack looked nicer to me...?

She looked at me with surprise and I just stared at her blushing... and after a few awkward moment of silence in between us...

She smiled affectionately, “Okay, I won’t since you said that, and thanks for the nice compliment too, but just for today...”

I just smiled embarrassingly and I could still feel my cheek was hot.

“Now come on, we haven’t taken out breakfast yet,” She moved towards the bedroom door and I just followed her behind, I just couldn’t get my eyes off her all the while.

We went to the dining hall and had our breakfast together with her family, they happily welcomed me despite the extremely short notice and I thanked them, and they said it was no problemo... it’s all worth it if I had successfully gotten through this.

“Rainbow,” She spoke and I gazed at her, “Mah big bro and ah are going applebuckin later on, care to join us Sugarcube?”

I smiled at the idea, “Sure, at least that will help me keep my mind off my dad for awhile...”

In addition to keep me distracted from all these funny feelings too...

We headed out to the field and they taught me the techniques to Applebucking and were very patient with me the whole time despite the fact that they were supposed to be Applebucking a long time ago, I still only managed to kick around 10 apples down and there were at least 60 apples on every single tree, after several more tries while increasing the force I had used, I managed to kick half of the remaining apples down and being motivated from the results, I doubled the strength and the rest fell down.

I switched basket as it was already full and went to the next tree, gave it a hard kick and all the apples fell down, I smiled, “Hey!” Approaching the next tree, readied myself, and kicked, the tree moved sharply as all the apples fell down into the basket, Applejack and Big Macintosh were astonished as I placed my 2nd basket onto the ground.

“It took mah a long time to kick all the apples down within one good kick and yer just tried for bout 30 minutes and were able to kick all the apples down within one kick already?”

Grinning at her as if I did another Sonic Rainboom in front of them, “Well, what do you know Applejack? I am still a fast learner after all!”

With my confidence and competiveness, I thought this was a good time to ask for a challenge and I did not have a challenge for a very long time too...

“Applejack and Big Macintosh...?”

“Yes Sugarcube...?”

“Y-eap?”

“Since I pretty much mastered Applebucking already, how about we have a challenge with each other, who has the most of number of baskets filled with apples wins, this will be our counting spot,” Pointing at the ground beneath us, “The challenge ends when Applebloom called us for lunch, are you all game for it” I grinned widely as I emphasized the rest, “Or are you all chickens...?!

To make it more interesting, I felt a sudden wind blew over us, shaking our mane wildly in the wind.

“A challenge you want is a challenge you’ll get”

“You’re on!” Applejack exclaimed, pointing at the baskets beside me, “But those two baskets aren’t counted, ah want this to be a fair match.”

“Even without these 2 baskets...” I said as I moved the baskets away from the counting spot, “I am still sure to win!”

You were under estimating my abilities Applejack... I am Rainbow Dash, the 1 and only, the only pony that has the ability to do a Sonic Rainboom!

“We will see about that Rainbow... Ya ready?”

“Anytime...” I grinned, “Anywhere...” I lowered my back and readied myself, “Anyplace...”

All right then...

In 3

2

1

GO...!

I dug my hooves into the ground and went for a quick launch towards the nearest tree.

I grunted and kicked and all the apples on the tree immediately fell down into the basket, I quickly picked it up and galloped towards the counting place as fast as I could but Applejack and Big Macintosh had already gotten one basket filled with apples within the same time as me and our eyes met before we split.

We were tied up with each other until Applejack took over the lead, no way am I going to let her beat me when I am around, I had 5 so far, soon 6 7 8, and Big Macintosh took over Applejack, followed by Applejack, they were constantly taking over the lead expect me as they were more experienced in Applebucking than I am, I felt tired but I pressed on, determined to win this challenge, and my baskets slowly increased in size.

While competing, I remembered the first time when I met Twilight; she dared me to prove her that I could clear the skies within 10 seconds, remembering me flying fast, performing spins, and turns while kicking the clouds with ease, successfully proving to her that I could clear the skies in 10 seconds flat...

What I remembered next caused my adrenaline to kick in was...

It all happened during a race in flight camp...

Where I stood alone against all odds to defend Fluttershy’s honour...

I was in the lead, crossing the loops with ease, I never flown like that before...! The freedom was unlike anything I ever felt...! The speed! The adrenaline! The wind on my mane! I liked it... A LOT...!

One of the bullies managed to caught up with me and banged me, calling me Rainbow Crash as he sped off, I quickly regained control and flew faster and closed up with him fast, and turns out the only thing I liked more that flying fast...

Sending the bully spiralling downwards later on in revenge as I passed him.

Was WINNING...!

A glowing white barrier appeared in front of me and it started to form colours that a Rainbow would have and it was getting harder for me to see what was up in front of me, but I squinted and continued picking up speed, and as I neared towards the bottom loop, crossing the loop and shot upwards.

I felt a shockwave erupted behind me and I looked back.

I unleashed my first Sonic Rainboom!

Most ponies thought that the Sonic Rainboom was a just an old mare’s tale... But on that day... The day I discovered racing! I proved that the legends were true! I made the impossible happened...!

I felt the adrenaline rush and increased in speed and force, steadily catching up with them and took the lead, but I kept on increasing in speed and sweet apple acres, time flew very fast while we were competing each other and soon enough...

“Rainbow Dash, mah big bro and big sis!”

Applebloom called us and we went to place our last baskets at the counting spot, she was approaching us, “It’s time for lunch,” Noticing the amount of baskets filled with apples beside us, she jerked her head slightly, “Did yer just Applebucked all of this?”

“Yes, we all did!” I said proudly, “The 3 off us were having a challenge, who has the most number of baskets filled with apples when you called us for lunch wins, could you count the baskets, I am sure to win!” I laughed.

She nodded and counted, but she counted mine several times, something was definitely up...

“Okay ah have counted over again and again just to be sure...” She breathed, “Mah big sis...” Looking at Applejack, “Yer got 104 baskets...”

“Ah never thought I could Applebuck that much apples within a few hours,” Applejack laughed.

Looking at Big Macintosh, “Mah big bro, yer got 110 baskets.”

I hate to admit it, that was huge number of baskets and I was afraid that I would lose to them in this challenge...

“Rainbow Dash...”

I breathed hard at this, please let me win... please let me win this challenge!

Oh come on what is it...? Out with it already...!

She grinned at me, “Yer won!

“Huh?” I exclaimed slightly, “I won...?!

She nodded, “I don’t know how ya did it, but, yer got 145 baskets!

Woah Nelly!” Applejack exclaimed and smiled, “Now that’s what applebuckin!”

Alright!” I screamed as I wrapped one of my forelegs around her and pulled her close, nudging her playfully, “I told you I would win didn’t I Applejack?”

“Yes ah know...” Rolling her eyes, “But don’t show off...”

“I won’t show off...!” Pausing slightly as I landed back on all fours, “Remember what we had learned after we tied for last place with each other at Running Of The Leaves, now come on,” Walking towards the house, “Lunch doesn’t come to us you know...”

While we were eating together, I couldn’t stop looking at her, she was so beautiful without her mane untied and without her cowgirl hat and she was aware that I was looking at her constantly, but she doesn’t seem to mind...

I also realized that she has been calling me Sugarcube most of the time now too, and I liked being called that by her... and does that means that she has feelings for me too...?

“Err, Sugarcube...?”

“Huh?” I shook my head as I woke up from the thought, looking at her, “Yes Applejack...?”

She smiled as she finished her meal, “Now because of the competition we had earlier on, the apples we harvested were enough to last 3 days, so we got nothing to do now...”

Oh, those sweet lips of hers...

“So what’cha wanna do now?”

I suddenly thought about taking a nap on the tree like what I used to do when Applejack was Applebucking, it has been a long time since I last did it too...

Should I ask her to join me...?

I was about to reply when she interrupted me, looking at me quizzically, “Let me guess...?”

Does she know what was I thinking...?

Raising an eyebrow at me, “Yer wanna take a nap on a tree like you used to do, rite?”

“You read my mind!” I exclaimed happily, “Care to join, Applejack...?”

Looking at me, she nodded, “Uh, sure...?”

I looked around; examining the main hall... the space was big enough for me to fly, and the door wasn’t a distance away from us too... so being confident of my judgement, I went beside her and lowered my back against her and spread my wings open, “Well hop on, I’ll fly us out of here,” Looking at her, I smirked, “Don’t worry, I’ll be careful not to knock any of the stuffs in your house down.”



~~~~~Applejack POV~~~~~


Ah trusted her and hopped onto her, she flapped her wings and began to take flight, avoiding all the stuffs in da house with ease and flew us out, ah was expecting her to go find a tree quick but she spent some time flying around with her head darting around furiously as if she was searching for something...

“Uh huh!” She suddenly exclaimed and catching mah attention, stopping beside a huge tree branch, “This should do it!”

Ah got off her and lay on the tree branch, facing the leaves above me, “Do what...?”

The answer came out when she landed on me and furled her wings back.

I blushed slightly, “Uh... Rainbow...?”

Closing her eyes, she rested onto me, “I enjoy being around with you...”

Ah smiled sweetly as ah wrapped one of my forelegs around her and began stroking her mane gingerly with the other, she immediately relaxed herself against me in response and ah just don’t know why ah liked stroking her mane so much, looking down at her; her eyes was closed with a smile on her lips, indicating that she was enjoying it too.

Ah continued stroking her mane, “Sugarcube...?” Ah asked softly.

“Yes Applejack?” She replied without looking up.

“Ya like me stroking yer mane... do you...?” Ah asked softly.

A, “Mhm” and a nod came out from her before she nested her head back onto my mah smiling, ah just smiled and continued stroking her.

It just had been a day and all... but ah realized that we had gotten much closer to each other, even though we were best friends...

She meant something very special to me now, ah also realized that ah had been calling her Sugarcube most of the time too, and she doesn’t seem to mind... in fact, ah could tell that she enjoyed being called that by me, and ah am starting to suspect that ah had feelings for her...

Ah looked at her, never had ah been so close to get a closed up view of her before...

Her mane displayed all six colours of the Rainbow... Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Magenta... her coat cyan coloured, same like the colour that could be found on her mane and tail... Her rainbow coloured tail, evenly coloured to form a perfect rainbow that would look like up in the sky, and her cutie mark was a single Blue, Yellow, and Red coloured lightning bolt with a cloud on top of it displaying her passion for winning, and to top it all off...

The sunlight contrasted all of her colours beautifully against me, and even though she doesn’t brush her mane much, it was still smooth so the touch, soon, ah started to hear faint snores coming out from her, she had fallen asleep real fast, and ah hate to say it...

Hay she was cute when she was sleeping!

And...

If ah am in love with her...

Ah just hope that she felt the same way too...

Soon, ah felt tired as ah let out a yawn, smiling at her, ah stopped stroking her as I wrapped my forelegs around her and pulled her closer, ah had a strange urge to kiss her while looking at her, and, so, thinking this was a good time to do it...

Ah lowered mah head and gave her a tender peck on her forehead, she suddenly snuggled deeper into mah chest and smiled, muttering softly, “Applejack...”

Ah smiled as ah closed mah eyes, slowing drifting off to sleep.

Sleep tight Rainbow Dash...



Ah love ya...



~~~~~Twilight Sparkle POV~~~~~


It was late in the evening and we had finally pointed out all of the problems that might occur during the process of transforming him into a pony.

1.

He was not a pony in the first place...

We would need to find two willing ponies that could allow us to copy some of their features into him, why not just one pony instead...

Simple... if we used only one, we would be creating an exact replica of them and we wouldn’t want that from happening, so using two ponies would do the trick.

2.

This would be the first time we would use the transformation on another being, and in order to ensure that it would work perfectly, we would need sufficient magic for it, so...

It made senses for me, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna to cast it together as the three of us were the strongest magic users around.

3.

We knew the transformation effect would only last for 3 days...

We would need to cast the time extension spell on him so that it would not expire.

4.

Due to the major time differences between his world and our world, he could transform into a younger version of himself when he stepped into our world, same like what had happened to Rainbow Dash when I accidentally transferred her into his world...

All of his memories would be lost too, so we would need to cast a time protection on him before he enters our world in order to prevent mishaps from happening later on.

However, we would need to remove the time protection spell away from him as it would interfere with the time extension spell, that meant, he would become a younger version of himself, but as a colt this time, and all of his memories could still be lost, but we got the memory spell for it and he could still grow up and become a stallion again.

Since we were confident that we had listed all the problems out, they gave me the task to gather all of them, brief them about it, so that we could immediately teleport to his world as soon as possible as every second counts now because we calculated the time differences between his world and our world, since our 1 day equals to his 1 year, half a day equals his half a year, 1 hour equals to around 15 days, 1 minute to equals 6 hours, and that meant...

When every single second had passed, 6 minutes had already passed for him, so the longer we dragged this on, the lesser the chance we could do what we hoped.

That he would agree with us to transform him into a pony and reunite with Rainbow Dash again.

I did not galloped all the while as I immediately teleported to Fluttershy’s house, knocking at her door impatiently, “Fluttershy, I have found a way to fix Rainbow Dash’s problem, but we need to gather everypony first!”

Her door opened and she appeared, closing her door behind her, “Oh hi Twilight, what’s the rush...?”

Preparing for the teleportation spell, “Because every second counts now, we got to find Rarity, Pinkie, Applejack, and Rainbow first!”

My words lingered in the air as I took us to the Carousel Boutique in a flash.

We were galloping towards Applejack’s farm as I was exhausted after using the teleportation spell 4 times in a row, and I used the time to explain to them about what we were about to do next, hopefully that Rainbow Dash was there too.

Finally, after 25 minutes had passed, we were closing in on the farm when we noticed an orange and a blue figure lying down on a tree some distance away and it was at night already, that meant that almost two years had passed for her dad already.

Fluttershy panted as she flew; narrowing her eyes as she pointed in front of her, “Hey is that Rainbow Dash, and Applejack, napping on the tree together?”

“Why it is,” Rarity panted slightly, “Looks like that they had been, really close with each other recently...”

“Oh goodie!” Pinkie bounced as she said happily; why does she still have so much energy in her, “Does that mean that they are having a relationship with each other, that would be a great reason for a party too if Dashie’s father agreed to be transformed into a pony.”

“Pinkie,” I panted slightly as we closed in on them, “Party later, Rainbow Dash, and her father first,” Tiredness was starting to overwhelm me as we closed the last few remaining yards in between us, “Time, please, don’t fail on us now!”



~~~~~Applejack POV~~~~~


Applejack! Rainbow Dash!

Applejack! Rainbow Dash!

Applejack! Rainbow Dash!

Applejack! Rainbow Dash!

Rainbow Dash and ah were startled awake by the noise...

“Huh?” Ah said as turned mah head and found out that Twilight, Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Rarity were galloping towards us, something was definitely up and ah realized that Rainbow Dash hadn’t made a move yet and ah was worried that they would see us.

Nudging her gently, “Err, Sugarcube...?” Ah muttered softly, “Ah am fine staying like this, but they could see us...”

“Yeah so...?” She smiled at me, still wrapped in mah forelegs, ah just looked at her blankly, she sighed as she looked towards the approaching group, “Doesn’t matter anyways, they probably saw us long time ago, would it make any difference if we actually separate from each other now...?”

“Okay...?” Ah just replied softly.

They were beside us now and in fact did notice us, but they doesn’t seem to give it any thought about it...

“Hey girls... what’s up?”

Twilight was trying to regain her breath as she panted, “I have, found, a way...” Rainbow Dash immediately knew what it was; she broke the embrace and jumped off.

Landing on all fours, she asked eagerly, “You have found a way to settle this?”

Ah was happy for her as they finally found a way to settle this, but they suddenly turned to each other and nodded, grinning slightly as ah jumped off the tree, something was definitely up their hooves now....

Twilight nodded, “Yes, we found the last and only way to fix it and we could also reunite you with your father again Rainbow Dash...”



~~~~~Rainbow Dash POV~~~~~


Was this a dream?

Did I hear correctly, what Twilight said?

My eyes was beaming with happiness, “You have found a way to reunite me, With my dad...?!

“Yes, the princesses and I had agreed together to transform your father into a pony, if he.”

I began to flap my wings as I cut her off impatiently, “Well what are we waiting for let’s go!

Somepony managed to grab my tail and stopped me, I looked back and I knew it...

Applejack...

Letting go of my tail, she jerked her head slightly, “Simmer down Rainbow, Twilight hasn’t finished yet...”

I sighed as I landed back on all fours, nodded at Twilight, asking her to continue.

She looked up into the night sky, “Well, we have found a way to transform your dad into a pony, if he allows us in the first place and since we have not done this before...” Looking at me, “We don’t know what will happen later on, but first...” Saying as she looked around, “We will need two ponies who can let us copy some of their features in him in order to fully transform into a pony, so who can volunteer themselves?”

“I will be one of them of course; he’s my dad after all!” I said loudly.

Everypony was thinking hard as it had not been done before and there maybe unknown consequences and side effects behind it too, probably nopony would be willing do that for me and that simply meant...

I wouldn’t be able to reunite with my dad again, ah just sighed sadly at the thought, lowering my head.

“Since Rainbow Dash volunteered herself...” Applejack spoke up and I looked at her, “Ah will volunteer too...”

The words accidentally came out of my mouth, “What are you crazy Applejack?!”

She was my best friend, okay probably more than that now, I think...?

I couldn’t possibly let anything happen to her, she meant a lot to me and I just couldn’t bear to lose her in anyway...

I muttered softly, “You’re my best friend Applejack; I can’t let anything happen to you...”

She moved closer towards me, “Rainbow...” Wrapping her foreleg around me, “Since Twilight had found a way to reunite you with your dad...” Pausing as she looked at me, continuing with a smile on her face, “Ah don’t care that it’s never been done before or whatever unknown consequences are behind it... as long as ya can be reunited with yer dad, ah wouldn’t mind taking up the risk for ya Rainbow, and besides... ah will do anything for ya Sugarcube...”

“Applejack...” I replied softly, “I don’t know what to say...”

“Hush now Rainbow...” She cooed, “We’ll do it together, alright Sugarcube?”

I nodded, “Thanks Applejack...”

She just replied, “No need to thank me.”

“But there’s a problem...” Twilight spoke.

“What problem...?” The both of us said at the same time while paying full attention.

“Well,” She cleared her throat, looking at me she continued, “You still remember what happened after the spell had misfired onto you right?”

I nodded blankly at her, “Yes...?”

”You had been turned into a filly... well that would happen to your father later on too, and he would probably be the same age as...”

Looking at Applejack, my dad would be the same age as Applejack, my dad was 35 now, and Applejack was 18, going 19...

“How old is Applebloom...?”

“Uh...” Stuttering slightly, “8...?”

“Okay, given my calculation about the time differences between his world and our world...” She closed her eyes and breathed, “He should be probably the same age as her, or two years younger or older after we finished transforming him.”

My father would become younger than Applejack, and even though I am a year younger than Applejack, he would still be half my age...?

“My father is going to be younger than me...” I looked around, “And..., all... of us...?” Stuttering slightly, the words came out, “You got to be kidding me...?”

“Hate to say it,” Twilight sighed as she nodded, “Yes, but there’s a side effect to it too, once he becomes younger, he will also lose his memories just like what happened to you, he may or may not remember you after we transform him, but don’t worry,” Quickly adding in while she pointed at her horn, “We got the memory spell to fully restore all of his memories.”

Applejack laughed at this and I looked at her with surprise, was this supposed to be a joke in the first place?

“Ah think this time around, instead of you being his little Dashie...” She chuckled and I puzzled at her, “He will be your little,” Closing her eyes as she thought, “We don’t know his name... but your little something,” Looking at me, she continued with a smile on her face, “Not to mention that we may become his parents or rather his big sis and he would also look like the both of us too.”

“Okay,” I breathed in, rolling my eyes as I simply just said, “As long as I am reunited with my dad again, it’s alright...”

“Not to mention darling, since he walked on twos before,” She emphasized as she tried walking on her hind legs, resembling my father’s walking, “You may need to teach him how to walk on all fours...” Getting down on all fours and walked like what we ponies do, eyes shown with concern, “Not just two.”

I looked at her as I replied, “Okay, how hard could that be, I can teach him how to walk on all fours.”

“Dashie,” Pinkie pointed at her mouth, “Does he write with his mouth?”

“No, he doesn’t...” I said flatly, “He writes with his hands.” Using one of my hoofs and scribbled something onto the ground resembling him writing.

“Well since he doesn’t write with his mouth,” Fluttershy chimed in softly, “How would he be able to write later on then,” I looked at her agreeing as she got a point at this, “He doesn’t has hands later on you know?”

“Well...” Pausing as I thought hard, I looked up at the night sky, “He taught me how to write with my mouth, I could teach him that too, my dad could also go to school with Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle and learn new stuffs too...”

Twilight spoke, catching out attention, “Okay then Rainbow Dash, I guess you are pretty alright with it, do you want to go ahead with it.”

I nodded at her, “Yes, I’m sure.”

Twilight breathed as she looked around, “Well then, are you all ready to make this come true for Rainbow Dash ponies?”

“Yar bet cha ah am!” Applejack exclaimed.

“Yes Mdm!” Pinkie shouted happily.

Rarity and Fluttershy just nodded...

I exclaimed excitedly, “Since we are all ready, Let’s all go now!

Her horned started to glow in the dark and casted a faint glow around us, “Okay prepare yourself to be teleported to the castle, and Applejack”

Applejack puzzled, “Yes Twilight?”

She said before a flash suddenly appeared around us and disappeared, “You looked nicer without your cowgirl hat and your mane and tail untied.”

We found ourselves standing in front of the Princesses in the castle, and all of us immediately bowed down, “Princess!”

“At ease everypony.” Princess Celestia said as she started to approach us.

Princess Luna was approaching us too, “Twilight, I hope you have briefed them already.”

“Yes I did Princess.”

Nodding at us, “Good, let’s all begin, shall we?”

I grinned at her, “We’re all ready when you are Princess!

Three of them faced each other and nodded, they closed their eyes and their horn glowed brighter and brighter, a flash appeared around us but it didn’t fade for quite some time, when the light faded away from us, we were in a place where little light was in.

We heard Fluttershy’s voice around us, “It’s so dark...”

“Oh don’t worry Darling,” Rarity replied in the dark, “We are still together, nothing to be afraid off.”

“Wait a second...” I blurted out as I looked at the surrounding, turning my head slightly to the left, “Is that a couch?” Looking further, “A TV...?” I trailed off while looking at the right, “And a table with 2 chairs around it?” I turned and faced Twilight, “How you 3 did managed to get us inside here?”

“Well, since the 3 of us were casting the spell...” She smiled in the dark, “Princess Luna casted the time protection spell on us while Princess Celestia opened the portal, and I simply just work out the co-ordinates of your dad house from there, and it worked well altogether,” Smiling as she looked around my dad’s main hall which lead to 3 pathways, “So where’s your dad?”

Looking around in the dark, “It’s at night, so he should be in bed by now, follow me...”

I lead them up the stairs and into the hallway, we finally stopped at a door in front of me, it was my dad’s bedroom door, I opened the door with my forelegs and had some difficulty opening it as I don’t have hands myself...

I trotted over to his side and shook him...



~~~~~Your POV~~~~~


Dad

Dad

Wake up dad

Wake up!

“Yes my little Dashie, I will wake up soon...”

NO YOU’LL WAKE UP NOW!

I felt something hit me repeatedly, no something more like a hoof!

My eyes opened as I shrieked, “Huh, what the heck?!

I saw heck lot’s of funny figures that looked like ponies standing in front of me, I quickly turned on the bedside lamp, and I did not believe what I saw in front of me.

The words just came right out of my mouth and I instantly hugged her, “My little Dashie...” Hugging me back as I looked around, “Princess Luna, Princess Celestia, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, what are you doing here, did you came back so that I could see her again?”

“Well that, and another thing too...” She laughed.

I puzzled slightly as I began to sit up straight, “Well what is it then?”

“Well, Twilight, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna had agreed together to use the transformation spell to transform you into a pony, so that you can reunite with me dad!”

I could not believe what I just heard; I could reunite her again finally after one and a half years.

But

This time in Ponyville...?

It was too good to be true...!

I love too!”.

Twilight looked at me, “There’s a few thing...”

“Well what is it then...?”

“1, Rainbow Dash and Applejack have volunteered themselves to allow us to copy some of their features into you to transform you into a pony, two, about the time differences between your world and our world, you may transform into a younger version of yourself, but it can be avoided for now when we cast the time protection spell on you however, we will need to remove it as we need to cast the time extension spell on you so that the effect will stay on you and that means that you will be around the same age as Applebloom, Applejack’s younger sister, she’s currently 8 but don’t worry you, can still grow back, and you may lose some if not all of your memories, but don’t worry, we got the memory spell, three, once you agree to it, there’s no turning back and your existence will be entirely wiped out from this world, so after hearing all of these.”

All of them looked at me as Twilight continued, “Do you still want to go ahead with it?”

I turned my head; she looked at me, hoping that I would say yes, “Yes I gladly will take it.”

Applejack grabbed Rainbow Dash, and the both of them grinned widely at me, “Well then! Just to let ya know, after you are transformed, we’ll be your big sis from then on!”

Laughing slightly, “I don’t mind! And I also love to have a big sister too as I don’t any sisters or brothers either...”

“Well, since you’re alright with it, do you want to commence it now?” Princess Luna said and we looked at her.

Something hit me at this point, pointing at Rainbow Dash as I spoke, “Wait, how did she even remember me, when you casted the memory spell on her in the first place?”

“Let me fill in the blanks for you...” Princess Celestia said, “We did cast the memory spell on Rainbow Dash, but the spell didn’t worked, we found out that there was that a magical barrier protected the memories against the spell as a spiritual bond formed between you and her from the result of her spending time with you, it’s now linked to the memory, if we remove the memory, the spiritual bond would be removed as well, hence taking part of her soul along and she would die in short, so we searched for an entire day but we found nothing, then soon enough...”

Smiling at Twilight, “Twilight came up with the idea of transforming you into a pony, and the 3 off us agreed sometime later on, now...” Looking at me she smiled, “Do you have any more questions before we proceed?”

I remembered and grabbed the photo album with my hand, and Rainbow Dash knew what it was, “Could we keep this photo album, this meant a lot to us...”

Rainbow Dash faced them, “Yeah! It’s has all the pictures we took during the time we spent together!”

“You could keep it, but there’s a condition to it,” Princess Celestia replied softly; pointing at everyone, “You cannot let any other pony see it and if it ever gets out of our hooves, I will have no choice but to destroy it.”

I thought hard, the photo album was only the most valuable thing to me, and once I went to Ponyville, everything else left would vanish, people who had memories about me would vanish, my house would also disappear, everything like as if I wasn’t in this world in the first place, I would also have a new beginning in life too...

“I have one last request to make, since I would become younger later on, and wouldn’t be Rainbow Dash father anymore, could you don’t restore my memory?”

I wanted to complete what I was saying, but...

“What are you crazy dad! You don’t want to remember me when you got transformed into a pony?!”

“No no no that not what I meant! Since I am going to be younger than all of you, and I won’t be in this world anymore, I think it would be nicer for me to actually have a new beginning in life and don’t remember where I was originally from...” Smiling at her as I continued, “And since I will become younger than you, it will change our relationship with each other too,” Ruffling her mane, “Instead of me being your dad, I will become your younger brother as I wouldn’t be old enough to be called your dad later on too.”

“Ah think your father is right Rainbow, he would become younger and also be in a new world, so ah guess it’s a good idea for him to actually have a new beginning too...”

She pointed at the photo album, “Okay, since you want to have a new beginning, why would you need that?”

“That’s not for me silly, it’s for you!”

She pointed at herself, “For me?”

I sighed softly, “My little Dashie, you still have the memories of you growing up with me since you was a filly right...?”

She just nodded confusedly at me and that was enough for me to know, “This photo album will be a perfect memento together with your memories for many years to come, and since it has all the pictures we took together during our time we spent together here...”

She should not forget that I was her dad, and I pointed at her, “And it will also remind you that you once had a loving father too which is me, who will become your little brother later on instead.”

Her eyes widen, “Oh yeah, I never thought about it that way, sure I will keep it, it will also become my most priced procession too...”

“That’s all, I am ready...”

Princess Celestia smiled, “Very well then, now, hold on tight to your photo album, and everything else would be destroyed.”

Three of their horns glowed together.


This was it...



I will become a pony from then onwards and have a new beginning in life too...




A bright light soon appeared...

Comments ( 9 )

F*cking wibbly wobbly timey wimey spell castin' doohickeys...
Other then that,I must say this is the 'happiest' MLD sequels I've read,albeit too rushed. You should have built up the drama and intensity with 2 or 3 chapters with the same amt. of words you have now before really going at it. Note your writing mistakes too --- though my eyes are pretty tired right now your mistakes are still easily noticeable :pinkiegasp: so...WORK ON IT!

wow realy applejack and rainbow dash lesbians :rainbowhuh:, but with the new conseped of the dad now being rainbows little brother thats a wierd way to put it but im looking forward to the next chapter, this is godofwar88 and im the fanfic critic.

308753 Well, honestly :ajsmug:, and yet trying not be annoyed :rainbowhuh:, I know that this is short, but this is what I had in mind, and I know where my spelling and grammar stands at, and I am already trying to improve on it, so please don't rub it onto me, thank you. :scootangel:

Well...at least you know. Keep on going,an improve your skills every step of the way. Go for it! :raritywink: P.S. Sorry if I offended you or something :applecry:

Well i love it.

Keep up the great work.

This sequel is as great as the others I have read so far :pinkiehappy:
In all honesty I was unprepared for the AppleDash thing :derpyderp1:
congrats to you hoping part 3 will be just as entertaining as these two :pinkiehappy:

I like the story overall:pinkiehappy:
The only complaint I have is that Rainbow and Applejack become "lovers". That aside, nice work!

I haven’t read the story yet, really looking forward to based on the comments!

Login or register to comment