• Published 10th Feb 2012
  • 17,586 Views, 134 Comments

Circus Days - The Dragon Warlock



After befriending a group of circus performers, Spike decides to join them.

  • ...
13
 134
 17,586

Revelations

Alexis levitated a bucket of water out and put out the flames Spike created. He looked down at the floor feeling remorse for what he just did. "I'm sorry about that Marik." Said the baby dragon. "I didn't mean to do something like that in your office."

"It's okay Spike." The ringmaster said coldly. "They didn't deserve you anyway. You made the right choice."

"Don't worry about it Spike." Said Pierce in a cold tone as well. "After what they did to you, you're better off with us."

"You deserved better friends then them, that's for sure." Said Larry bitterly.

"Yeah, don't worry about it Spike." Said Alexis in an icy tone.

Spike was wondering why everyone seemed so cold all of a sudden. The baby dragon never saw them like this. He thought that they were disgusted as to how Twilight and the others treated him and were trying to make him better. He quickly put his worries behind him and smiled a little.

"Now that you are one of us." Said Marik in his calm soothing voice. "You will be staying in a cabin wagon like the rest of us. Come, I shall take you there."

Spike went over to Marik and left the tent to the cabin wagons. The ringmaster and dragon passed by the stands that were now closed with a few employees cleaning up the mess on the ground. Spike was shown five cabin wagons that were blue with golden yellow trimming on the outside. When he went into the cabin, he saw that the interior had a bed the size of Twilight's at the library with a red comforter on it and a huge blue pillow, a small closet meant to hold clothing and other props for the shows, two windows that had Princess Luna's moon moonlight shining through them, blue walls like the ones outside the cabin, and a desk that had a clock on it that ticked quietly.

"Welcome home Spike." Said Marik. "Please make yourself comfortable. I want you to see me in an hour at my office so we can discuss how to improve your act. I need to do some paperwork."

Spike nodded and watched the ringmaster left and shut the door leaving Spike to look around his new home. It felt like a dream come true for Spike he not only made new friends, but was now a performer and a star. Spike decided to lie on his bed and it felt like sleeping on a cloud. The blankets were silky and the pillow felt so soft Spike thought he would fall asleep instantly. For a while Spike looked out the window and took in his new life. He felt pleased and satisfied, but a part of him made him feel guilty about what he did.

'Stop thinking about them.' Spike told himself. 'After what they did to me, they deserved it.'


He looked out the window to see a cloud passing over the moon. It looked like a unicorn and reminded him of the tale of the Mare in the Moon. All of a sudden he saw Twilight's face in his mind, and jumped. He felt his heart race a little and shook his head.

"No." Spike said to himself. "They aren't my friends anymore. They never were."

Spike decided to leave the cabin to get some fresh air. The warm summer night air helped relax him, and Spike looked around the grounds passing various stands. He looked to see one stand had a lone caramel apple on it.

'YEE HAW!' The southern voice of Applejack shouted in Spike's mind. The baby dragon took the caramel apple and threw it into a trashcan in panic.

Spike shook his head and continued to move on. He passed a snow cone stand that had a rainbow on the top of the sign. He suddenly imagined Rainbow whizzing past him as she did a stunt. He looked around to make sure he wasn't being watched.

Spike began to feel frustrated, started to walk faster. He made his way to where the animals were, and saw a cage of birds. The image gave Spike a vision of when he first saw Fluttershy practicing with the birds for the music for the Summer Sun Celebration.

Spike grew angry and ran out of the animal area without looking where he was going. He was so frustrated, that he accidentally ran into a one of the stands. Spike groaned while getting up and saw that the stand sold balloons and the sign had three balloons. Two of the balloons were blue, and one was yellow. The image caused the baby dragon to see Pinkie Pie in his head for a few seconds. He looked in panic expecting her to pop up out of nowhere.

"Why can't I get then out of my head!?" Spike cried out. "Why do I keep seeing them!? They aren't my friends!"

Spike ran off back to the cabins to shut himself off and tripped over something. He got up and picked up the item to see it was a big white diamond shaped jewel that must have fallen off one of the costumes. Just as he was about to eat it he saw Rarity in his mind, and he dropped the gem. Spike put his hands on his head and let out a cry of frustration and sadness for a for a few seconds. He then hung his head and felt remorseful for what he did.

"Maybe...maybe I was too harsh on them." Said the baby dragon. "I mean they weren't the best friends ever, but I think I went too far. I need to go talk to Marik now." He got up and made his way to the ringmaster's office.


Twilight and the others sat outside the Whitetail Woods waiting for Rainbow Dash to return. They all trotted around nervously and looked around for the sky blue pegasus.

"How long d'ya think she'll take?" Asked Applejack.

"Hopefully not much lon..." Twilight was interrupted by a gust of wind. She looked to see Rainbow had returned with a scroll.

"Hey, I...I'm back." Rainbow said in between breathes. She dropped the scroll and Twilight levitated to the middle of the group. She slowly unrolled the scroll and they began reading it.


Dear Twilight Sparkle, my most faithful student,

I regret to inform you that the group of ponies in which you have described is indeed a group of wanted criminals. I have included with this letter the Wanted Poster that has their physical description and full names.

Your Mentor- Princess Celestia of Equestria


The group took a collective gasp and galloped towards the circus tent.

'I hope we're not too late.' Twilight thought to herself.

Spike ran to the ringmaster's office and even though he was too early for the meeting he needed to talk to him now. "Marik?" Spike asked when he stepped into the tent. "Can I talk to you please?" He heard no response and looked to see that the office was empty. "Marik? Where are you?"

He went over to the ringmaster's desk and saw something that caught his eye. There were several pictures of animals like the lion that performed earlier, a monkey that was hanging from a tree branch, and some birds like the ones he saw in the cage. Each one had a red X through these pictures.

In the middle of the desk was a picture of Ponyville and there was somepony walking in the streets. Spike looked closely and saw that it was him dragging Twilight's book home and the picture had a big red circle around it. The dragon then noticed a piece of paper with a red X and red circle on it with words written on it. He read the paper: RED X = TERMINATE AND SKIN. RED CIRCLE = CAPTURED. Spike looked in horror and panicked. He tried to leave the tent and head for Ponyville, but then he was hit with something on the back if his head and fell unconscious.


Spike groaned and opened his eyes. Everything looked so blurry, and it was very dim. The dragon looked to see that he could barely see in the distance some seats, and realized he was in the performing arena. He tried to move, but found that he was tied to a wooden table by four steel clamps.

"Hello Spike." A cold menacing voice said. "I'm glad you made it to my office on time."

Spike looked to see that Marik stepping out of the shadows, but instead of the usual gentle smile he gave he had a smug smile with his eyes glaring. The other performers stepped out as well, each with a cold look on their faces.

"What's going on here?" Asked Spike in a nervous voice.

"Why Spike," Said Marik. "We just wanted to help with your last performance."

Spike looked nervously as every one of his new friends looked at him with a maniacal smile on their faces.

"It's a shame though that you found out about our secret so soon." Said Alexis in a thick Manehatten accent. "We were having such a wonderful time together."

"What do you mean? Please I'll forget what I saw just don't hurt me." Pleaded Spike.

Marik let out a sinister chuckle and shook his head. "I'm afraid that's not possible Spike." He said. "We can't risk that now."

Spike was sweating with panic and tried to free himself, but to no avail once more. "Why do you want to kill me though?" Asked Spike fearfully. "I didn't even know any of you up until today."

"There's no harm in telling him boss." Pierce spoke out in a Stalliongrad accent. "He isn't a going to live to tell anyway."

"I agree with Max here." Said Larry still having his Manehatten accent.

"Max? Wh...who are all of you?" Spike asked.

Marik looked at him and let out a sigh. "Well I guess there's no harm in telling you then." He said. "Allow me to introduce to you my friends.

"This hear is Max." He said pointing to Pierce. "He's our surveyor for land and finding targets."

"Over here is Samuel." Larry bowed and smirked. "He's the sharpshooter of our group."

"Say hello to Maria." Marik said pointing to Alexis. "She's the one who sets up traps for our targets."

"Now yours truly." Marik said sinisterly. "My name is Alec, the leader of this group."

"But...but what do you all do?" Asked Spike.

Marik chuckled and said, "By day we are mere circus performers, but by night we are animal poachers."

Spike's eyes widened in fear, and tried to say something, but nothing came out of his mouth and Alec continued to talk.

"We never did tell you what happened to our parents. They were actually poachers themselves and were friends with on another. Together, they captured and killed many animals for their skins and sell them for a profit on the black market. Lions, tigers, manticores, and even dragons." He said with a sinister grin.

"We were taught at a young age how to capture animals using various tricks such as pits, net traps, and bait. Princess Celestia though was not pleased to hear about what our parents were doing, and set the Royal Guards out to arrest them. Our parents knew that they were going to be caught, so in desperation we were all placed into that horrible orphanage. Days later we learned our parents were arrested and sent to death for their crimes. Despite all that, we stuck together and after that pointless talent show where we got our cutie marks we were ready to leave that place. Since we had a way to fool other ponies, we could continue on what our parents started and plotted to escape. Maria here used her magic to start a fire in that orphanage and it killed all the foals and that old colt in there so there would be no witnesses. We made our way into an ally away from the orphanage and waited until dawn to leave."

"Things though didn't go as planned with our attempt to destroy evidence." The ringmaster said. "A newspaper stand said that there was a witness who saw the four of us flee, and now we were wanted for arson. We fled out of Fillydelphia until we saw that circus that was owned by that oaf, Fred. He took us in and we changed our names so we wouldn't draw suspicion upon ourselves. After being accepted we secretly began meeting after practice to work on our poaching skills. We practiced late into the night and then would come back to get some sleep before the day began. Fred though was probably getting suspicious over how sloppy our performances were becoming and sent one of his stage hands to observe us. He saw us capture an alligator, kill it, and skin it. When Fred and the other performers confronted us, he was furious and was going to call the Royal Guards. Maria though tied all of the performers up and staged an accident where it looked like a fire occurred by accident, and all of them died in it. To make sure the Royal Guards never came, Maria did a powerful memory erasing spell that made all these employees forget about Fred and the others. We then forged a will to let the circus fall into our hands."

Spike was feeling sick to his stomach, and felt like his eyes were going to pop out of their sockets.

"So after that, we fled Fillydelphia and for eight years we set up circus acts as well as poaching rings in various areas like Stalliongrad and Manehatten. We were spotted a few times doing our act, so we had to change appearances constantly and lay low for a while."

"We decided to set up in the Whitetail Woods when we heard a manticore was spotted in that area. By sheer luck though, when I was in town to buy film for my camera, I saw you. I followed you and watched as you entered the library. I was tempted to snatch you at first, but there would be too many witnesses to see me, so I waited until night time. I was going to snatch you by breaking into the second floor, but I heard through the window that wish you made, so I concocted a plan. I had Max make those flyers, then Maria used her magic to make multiple copies of them and then placed them on the doorsteps of all the houses. I waited until morning to knock on your door and then took off, and watched as you fell for it as well as those pathetic pony friends of yours."

Spike couldn't believe what he was hearing, and had no idea what to say. He finally managed to get some words out after a few minutes. "But...why me? There are other dragons that could've..."

Alec shook his head and chuckled to what Spike said. "You're wrong, my friend. You are very valuable to us. Purple dragons' scales are amongst the rarest to be found. Your scales have magical elements in them that can actually increase a unicorn's magic tenfold. We know some unicorns who would love to get their hands on your scales. Now then..." Alec picked up a sharp scalpel and slowly walked over to Spike. "It's time for your final performance."

The baby dragon had tears pouring out of his eyes as he looked at the scalpel. 'I'm sorry Twilight.' He thought to himself as he closed his eyes, waiting for the inevitable.

Suddenly something whizzed in the air and knocked the scalpel out of Alec's hoof, causing him to yelp. Spike opened his eyes, and looked to see Alec and the others look at an apple that was thrown at them.

"This act is over Alec." Said a voice.

Alec, the performers, and Spike turned to see that it was Twilight and the others with stern looks on them. Spike let out a cry of joy and smiled.

Alec came up to her with a glare on his face. "You do know that the audience should remain in their seats right young lady?" He asked sinisterly.

"Save it fer the judge you no good snake!" Yelled Applejack. "Ah'm gonna buck ya into last week!"

"I said it once, and I'll say it again, I never leave my friends hanging!" Said Rainbow Dash with a glare on her face.

"How dare you ruffians do this to Spike!?" Rarity shouted. "You all need to be taught a lesson you won't soon forget!"

"You're going down Pinkie Pie Style!" Said Pinkie Pie with a smirk.

"Nopony hurts my friends!" Said Fluttershy in a stern voice with a glare.

Alec just looked at them and gave a smug smile at them. "Well...if you foals wanted to see a show that badly, we'll gladly give you one."


Samuel grabbed a saddle bag full of throwing knives, and hoped onto a unicycle. Max took off into the sky and did a few loops. Maria's horn glowed and scowled at Twilight and her friends. Alec went over to the lion cage, grabbed his whip, and cracked it at the lion's feet. The beast stood up straight, and obeyed. Marik stood next to Spike to make sure the baby dragon was guarded. The two groups charged at each other and fought each other.

Max was flying in the sky with Rainbow Dash on his tail. The two pegasi were going at an incredibly fast speed while maneuvering around the tent. Rarity and Twilight were dodging bolts of lightning, and stunning spells from Maria. They used their own magic to hit her back with objects they levitated and threw at the blue mare. Pinkie Pie was hoping away from Samuel's unicycle with the clown pony throwing one knife after another at the party pony. Applejack saw the lion charge at her and dodged his claws. Fluttershy was trying to talk to the beast to calm it down, but to no avail. The lion roared loudly and swiped his claws at Applejack, but she jumped on top of the lion's neck and held onto its mane to try to wear the beast out.

Applejack was thrown off the lion and landed near the table props for Maria's magic act. The orange mare picked up one of the ropes and made it into a lasso. She spun it and threw it at the lion's front legs and tied them together. Applejack watched as the beast tripped over, causing the ground to shake a little. She got closer to it, believing she defeated it. The lion roared and ripped through the rope tying him. Applejack used this opportunity to once again tackle his back and hoped on him.

Maria was continuing to fire bolts of lightning at Twilight and Rarity and each dodged a bolt, but barely. Twilight levitated a unicycle from behind and sent it flying towards the magician. It hit Maria and knocked her to the ground. She slowly got up and levitated two empty cages and threw them. Twilight and Rarity dodged them with ease, but noticed Maria had a sinister grin on her face. They were suddenly hit in the back by two other cages Maria levitated and were knocked down to the floor. The dark blue unicorn fired a bolt of lightning at them and hit them. The lilac and white unicorn got up and felt slightly dazed, but their horns glowed again and charged at Maria.

Rainbow was able to catch up to Max and grabbed him. They both started throwing punches at each other as they flew around. Both pegasi were flying around erratically as they threw one punch after another, leaving them bruised. They suddenly hit one of the tent poles and both separated. Rainbow felt a little disoriented and looked to see where Max went off too, but she couldn't see him.

Pinkie Pie was bouncing around while Samuel threw various throwing knives at the party pony. Pinkie kicked a few balancing balls at the clown pony, but he dodged them all.

Fluttershy was lost on what to do, and who to help. She saw Spike and charged after Alec in hopes of rescuing him. Alec charged at her as well, and gave Fluttershy a head butt that caused her to fall to the ground. The ringmaster looked down with a smug smile and went back to Spike and watched the fight go on.

Spike looked on as his friends were fighting, and couldn't believe that even after all he said and did they would come back for him. While Alec was looking on the baby dragon, got an idea. He inhaled and then let out a huge flame that engulfed the steel restraints, which caused Alec to jump in surprise. When the flame died down the restraint looked like it had warped a little, but not enough for Spike to get free.

"You idiot!" Alec yelled at Spike. "You can't melt steel that easily! You have no chance of escaping!"

Spike glared at him, and gave another inhale to shoot out another flame. Alec tried to stop him, but an apple was thrown and hit him on the head. The ringmaster looked to see that it was Fluttershy, who was slowly getting up and groaning, that threw the apple. He was tempted to charge at her, but then he remembered his captive and quickly turned to keep an eye on him. Spike though had finished inhaling and let out a huge flame at one of the restraints. Spike was thanking Celestia that he had fireproof scales as he moved the flame tower around. One by one the restraints melted until Spike freed himself and dropped to the floor. Alec had a furious look on his face, and charged at the baby dragon, but Spike jumped to the side and the ringmaster crashed into the table.


Spike looked to see the table of props used at Maria's magic show. He went over there to see the magic resistant bracelet lying there on the table. Spike grabbed it and went over to where Maria was fighting Twilight and Rarity. All three unicorns were gasping and bruised from the fight. Maria then summoned a deck of cards and took a few out.

"Take a card!" She yelled. "Take all the cards!"

Maria shot several cards at the lilac and white unicorn and tried to dodge them. A card hit Rarity's middle section though, and she saw that the card gave her a small cut and was starting to bleed. Spike was furious as the magician just laughed at the other two unicorns, and hopped onto her back. Maria looked back and saw the baby dragon holding on for dear life. She struggled to get Spike off and shook herself violently. The dragon used his claws to hold onto her and reached up to place the magic resistant bracelet on her horn. With one last buck, Spike was thrown off and landed near the props table. He saw Maria come over with an icy glare on her face.

"It's not nice to upstage a magician." She said in a cold voice.

She tried to cast a spell on him, but nothing happened. Maria struggled to get even a spark of magic out, but could only get a tiny little spark. She looked at Spike and saw he had a smug smile.

"Twilight, Rarity, now!" He shouted.

Maria turned and saw that the two unicorns' horns glowed and each one shot a beam at her. It hit her directly and felt . She screamed in agony, and collapsed to the ground.


Rainbow Dash was having trouble seeing where Max was. The ceiling was poorly lit, and the gray stallion seemed to disappear into the shadows. Rainbow heard something whizzing behind her, and dodged out of the way in time for Max to go past her. However, he did a quick reversal and flew up and managed to stun Rainbow Dash. Spike looked up as he heard the sky blue pegasus yell. He looked below to see a safety net below the high wire that was tied to the poles, and he had an idea. He went over to Fluttershy who was still shaken up and whispered something in her ear. She nodded and went over to one of the poles.

"Rainbow!" Spike shouted to the sky blue pegasus. "Fly down here below the net!"

Rainbow nodded at hearing this, and flew down and below the safety net with Max following behind with a sinister grin on his face.

"Fluttershy, now!" Spike yelled.

The yellow pegasus grabbed one of the knots on the rope and untied it just as Rainbow flew below it. The gray pegasus' face suddenly went from smug to a look of panic as the net fell on him and he got tangled up in the net. His wings were stuck and he couldn't move his hooves at all, and he could only mutter through the rope covering his mouth. Rainbow cheered and gave Spike a high hoof.


Pinkie Pie was bouncing around happily and humming as Samuel chased her and he had a look of frustration on his face. "Stay still damn it!" He shouted in anger as he threw another knife at the pink pony, but missed.

Pinkie continued to bounce as Samuel continued to throw knives. The clown pony then got an idea; he pulled out a huge tube of glue and squirted it across the floor. Pinkie stepped in the glue and was trapped there. Samuel gave a big sinister smile as he pulled out another knife to throw, but then a pie came out of nowhere and nearly hit him. Samuel looked to see Spike, Rarity, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy each had a pie and was ready to throw them. Samuel dodged the pies as they rained down on him until the pies were all gone.

"Ha!" He shouted. "You missed me!"

"Who said we were trying to hit you?" Spike asked with a smirk.

Samuel looked in confusion and then hit the mini wall that surrounded the ring and fell over. Samuel landed into the huge whipped cream pie like in the performance. He got up and stepped over the wall.

"I'll get the last laugh from you brats!" He shouted.

He struggled to lift a hoof, but he couldn't feel himself move. He looked down and saw the terrible truth; he was in the glue he squirted on the floor. Samuel looked up with a worried look on his face, and saw the ponies and dragon give a smug smile. He then noticed a looming shadow over him. The brown stallion looked up to see the large whipped cream pie was above him being held up by Twilight and Rarity.

"Drop it!" Spike said harshly.

The two unicorns released their magic on the pie. The clown pony screamed as the pie came down on him, and covered him completely. Twilight and Rarity both levitated the pie pan off and saw that Samuel was knocked unconsciousness by the impact and was laying on the ground.


"Whoa nelly!" Shouted Applejack as she was still riding on top of the lion's neck.

The wild beast was still going at it, and was bucking around wildly. Applejack couldn't hold on any longer as the lion threw her off, and was sent flying to the ground. The farmer pony landed on her head as she hit the ground and had trouble getting up. The lion made a charge on her, but then came the sound of a whip. The lion stopped charging and obeyed the whip. Applejack looked to see that it was Spike holding the whip. The baby dragon then motioned Fluttershy to go to the lion. The yellow pegasus went up to the lion, and the beast growled at her.

"Shh, it's okay calm down." Fluttershy said in a soft voice. "You don't want to do this anymore do you? You don't want to keep on doing these stunts do you?"

The lion felt his anger subside slowly. He looked at Fluttershy with a sad look on his face and gave a small nod.

"Don't worry little one." Said Fluttershy in a cooing voice. "We won't hurt you or these animals at all. We'll set all of you free." The lion made a small roar at her. "Yes...even the birds."

The lion's eyes opened in shock, and gave Fluttershy a hug as he licked her face. Fluttershy giggled a little and returned the hug. The lion let go of her, and turned around to leave the tent. Spike and the other ponies looked around to see the performers lie on the ground defeated, and gave a cheer.

A groan suddenly echoed throughout the tent. Spike and the ponies looked to see it was Alec getting up slowly, but steadily. The ringmaster looked around to see that his cohorts were not moving, and looked besides himself.

"You little brat!" He shouted at Spike. "How dare you do this to me!? You're just a pathetic baby dragon and nothing more! You are just meant for three things, to be hunted, to be killed, and to be skinned! I've had enough of you and your friends' meddling!"

Twilight and the others began to move in on Alec, but Spike charged forward and punched the ringmaster in the face. Alec stumbled beck a little, but regained his bearings. He quickly charged at Spike and and pinned him to the ground. Spike saw Alec give an insane grin and saw his eyes bulging out.

"Consider this your last act little one!" He shouted as he raised his right hoof holding the scalpel.

Spike used all of his strength to break free from Marik, and narrowly avoided the scalpel. The baby dragon kicked him in his stomach, causing the green stallion to wobble around in pain. He then punched Marik in the face twice, kicked him in the shins, and kicked him in the back. Alec was barely standing and felt disoriented.

Spike came up to Marik with a glare on his face. "The show's over for you now Alec." The baby dragon said. "It's time to take a bow!"

The baby dragon then kicked Alec in his face, and sent him flying into the lion's cage. The ringmaster gave a blood curdling scream that echoed in the tent for what seemed to be hours. Alec laid there in the cage bloodied, bruised, and unconscious. Spike looked around to make sure none of the other performers were gone and gave a sigh of relief.


"Hold it right there!" A stern voice yelled out.

Twilight and the others looked to see ten white pegasus colts with shining gold armor on, it was the Royal Guard.

"We'll take it from here, Miss Sparkle." Said the guard.

"Thank you sirs." Said Twilight.

The guard gave a small smile, and then turned to the other guards. "Alright men, I want these poachers put into the jail chariot immediately! Get the investigation team here now to start looking around this place!" He barked at them.

"Sir!" Shouted the other guards as they saluted.

Twilight and the others looked on happily as the ordeal came to a close.

"Hey, where's Spike?" Pinkie suddenly said with a worried look on her face.

Twilight and the others looked around to see that the baby dragon had disappeared again. Panic coursed through the mares again and started to look around for the baby dragon.

"Twilight Sparkle." A majestic voice said.

Twilight and the others turned to see a tall white alicorn with a long pink and blue mane waving around like it was in a breeze.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight and her friends cried out as they bowed before her.

"It looks like I made it in time." The white alicorn said. "Why are you so glum though? You managed to save Spike and took down this poaching ring."

"That's just it princess." Twilight said as she rose up. "Spike's gone again, and...I think it's my fault for this."

Princess Celestia looked calm and turned to a Royal Guard. "Guard." She said in an authoritative, but caring tone. "Send out a search party immediately for one baby dragon. Scan the entire area and look in the woods as well. He couldn't have gotten too far." The guard bowed and went over to a group of guards and told them of their instructions. Princess Celestia turned back and faced Twilight and saw that her head was hanging down.

"Twilight." The princess said. Twilight looked up to see her mentor give a gentle smile. "Go find him. He needs you now at this moment. He needs some friends to comfort him."

"But...but what if he doesn't forgive me?" She asked with tears streaming down her face. "I hurt Spike so much for what I did to him."

"My faithful student, dry those eyes." Princess Celestia said softly. "You've shown your friends here the magic of friendship, and Spike needs to be shown that as well. I know he'll forgive you. He was your first friend, and he needs his best friend to help him with what he went through."

Twilight gave a small smile and nodded. "Thank you princess." She turned to her friends and wiped her tears off. "Come on now girls. We need to find Spike." They all charged out of the tent, and went toward the Whitetail Woods. Princess Celestia watched and smiled as her student went to make amends.