• Published 24th May 2013
  • 10,373 Views, 357 Comments

To Swoon the Stars - LucidTech



When the chilling winds of harsher trials whip through their lives, can Luna and Hendrick find the strength in each other to endure? Sequel to 'To Befriend the Night'

  • ...
38
 357
 10,373

Chapter Fourteen

A wild wind whistled a small tuneless melody as it drifted through the airship harbor of Canterlot. Small, private versions of such vessels were scattered around the surprisingly empty bay, save for four ponies who had been in the thick of a debate for the past dozen minutes or so. It was a bad day for flying, not to mention that it was a busy day at the castle, and most anyone worth anything would be there. It took arguments such as this before the aggressor of the debate finally convinced his listeners. With a smile, Fair Weather nodded to the two stallions in gratitude.

“Thanks for letting me and my friend borrow your ship for the afternoon.”

“It’s no problem, just…” The pegasus owner leaned to the side to spot Fair Weather’s so-called “friend”. It was a pony, or pony-shaped, at least. It was hard to tell beyond that because of the heavy obscuring black cloak they wore. “Just make sure that nothing bad happens, alright? I’m trusting you with this, Fair Weather, ‘cause you’ve helped me out more than I’d like to admit, but I don’t like the look of your friend there. I don’t wanna read about my airship in the news.”

“I can guarantee you won’t, Mr. Rightaway.”

“Alright then, and you’re not going anywhere near the princess’s little get together this evening, are you?” Mr. Rightaway said with a sidelong glance to the cowled pony.

“Well, sir… that was sorta why we were getting an airship, actually. My friend wanted a view from the air.”

More gazes were passed towards the figure who stood perfectly still on the deck of the airship. The two stallions murmured amongst themselves before Mr. Rightaway sighed. “Alright then, Fair Weather. I trust you. Just… keep a close eye on your friend for me, won’t you? I don’t want nothing bad coming down on my head for this. Keep an eye on your altitude, keep the ship under control. If you start losing control in any way? Land it. If you can’t land it, signal for a pegasus squad to come help you out. I’m putting a lot of faith in you here.”

“I appreciate it, Mr. Rightaway,” Fair Weather said with a sense of ultimate pride that he had received such trust. “And I won’t let you down, sir.”

Rightaway handed over the gem-key to the airship’s ignition with reluctance, and Fair Weather made to fully board the ship, when the second stallion spoke up for Fair Weather to hear. “Pinkie Pie Promise on it, Fair Weather,” was the gravely command.

“Mr. Gust?” Fair Weather said, sweat beginning to spring to his face.

“And your friend; both of you,” Mr. Gust elaborated. “Pinkie Pie Promise that the vessel will return unharmed, and neither of you will do anything disingenuous or bring harm to any party in any way.”

“Well, I will, of course, Mr. Gust.” Fair Weather looked nervously to his companion, who had turned their head slightly to get a better look of the conversation. “My friend though, they aren’t very fond of talkin’ much. Would it be alright if they just did the actions instead of the uh, mantra bit?”

“That would be fine, Fair Weather,” Mr. Gust said without a pause.

It took a couple moments as Fair Weather explained to his friend what the promise was, the magnitude of it, and the appropriate actions. The cowled pony merely nodded in understanding. Then, after a few false starts, they both performed it. Carefully, as if worried merely looking at Mr. Gust might have unfortunate consequences, Fair Weather turned back to face the two owners of the ship.

“That’ll do, Fair Weather. Have a safe trip,” Mr. Gust said simply, an easy smile on his muzzle. Both parties took it for the parting it was and moved on their way to their respective destinations. “I’ll be informing Pinkie Pie of this promise promptly,” he continued, his smile never fading, “though something tells me she might already know it.”


“Oh!” Pinkie exclaimed as she felt a strange feeling somewhere between a hiccup and a burp, but radiating from her front left knee joint instead of in her throat or stomach.

The conversation that Twilight and Rarity had been having about gemstones ended as they looked to their friend. “What is it, Pinkie?” They asked promptly. It was always good to find out what Pinkie Sense was going off given the chance to.

“Oh, someone made a Pinkie Promise for the first time! I always get to know when someone new makes a Pinkie Promise,” she answered excitedly.

“Oh…” Rarity and Twilight shared a glance, then Twilight continued. “Anything important?”

“Something about flying,” Pinkie replied with a shrug.


Fair Weather waved goodbye to the stallions as the last of the anchoring ropes were loosed from their moors. He moved back to his friend rooted in the middle of the deck. “Doing alright, Hendrick?” he asked, listening to the slow calculated breaths coming from beneath the hood.

“I’m fine,” came a reply in time with an exhale.

“You sure? It’s not too late. I could drop you off, and you could tell me what I need to say for this announcement.”

“Are you sure you want to be here? You could teach me how to fly this and then take off.”

Fair Weather realized what he had just said was being used against him, but pushed on anyway. “Nah, reckon I should see this through so I can make sure Mr. Rightaway doesn’t regret putting his trust in me. ‘Sides, I told you I’d be happy to help you out anytime back when I got you your tux back.”

“No.” Fair Weather looked at Hendrick in surprise as Hendrick looked to the sky in thought. “You said, to quote, ‘anything else you need though, give me a holler. I’ll come runnin’. You never actually promised to do anything after that. Not literally anyway.”

Fair Weather frowned at the nitpicking. “Well we both know I meant I’d help if you came to me for it. Don’t matter none what I said word for word.”

Hendrick gave up on his breathing pattern and gave Fair Weather a thankful smile, who gave one of his own. “Anyway,” Hendrick began, changing the subject, “don’t know how Luna does this flying thing. I’ve got a whole ship under me and I’m scared to death. But she flies just about everywhere and doesn’t seem to mind.”

“Well she’s had practice flying for most of her life, I imagine,” Fair Weather said before grabbing a rope in his mouth and pulling to make sure it was taut. “Besides, I don’t think I’ve ever met an earth pony who liked to be aboard an airship.”

Hendrick didn’t seem to want to respond, opting instead to stare out into the vast cloud field that laid before them. The ship had already begun to drift towards the castle. Without the engines running, it was a slow affair while Fair Weather ran his checks on the other parts of the ship. After a moment of uncomfortable silence as Fair Weather checked the balloon for any potential problems, he decided that now would be his best opportunity.

“You know much about Blue, Mr. Hendrick, si— Ah…” Fair Weather caught himself in time to stop the ‘sir’ wanting to leap off his tongue. “Uh, Mr. Hendrick?” Fair Weather busied himself with some other last minute preparations before he began to move towards the helm of the ship. It was a small ship, all in all, but it floated.

“I know a little. What did you want to know about?” The words were hesitant, and had been carefully considered. Fair Weather caught that he was walking into a conversational minefield and gave his own words similar attention.

“Well, I was just wonderin’ if uh...” Fair Weather coughed into his hoof, “if Changelings had like… romantic relationships? I heard some rumors sayin’ that they were heartless devils an’ what not but, well, Blue don’t seem much like that himself. Not from what I saw anyway, when you uh… stopped him… from… you know....”

There was a heavy, unwieldy pause as both Hendrick and Fair Weather considered if they wanted to talk about the incident. Leaving it behind for a moment, Hendrick moved back to the original subject at hand, his words holding a touch of confusion as if he’d lost track of the thread of the conversation. He told the truth, but Fair Weather could tell Hendrick thought he was being led into a trap.

“From my understanding…” Hendrick began, eyeing Fair Weather as if to gauge the reason for the question. “The changelings don’t have traditional romantic relationships like you-— us… ponies. A changeling hive typically only has one female. In the case of Blue’s hive, this was Chrysalis. This queen, as she’s called, births all new changelings. The drones and workers, like Blue, may have children with her, but they aren’t… mmm… connected emotionally with each other. Then, towards the end of her lifespan, she’ll give birth to a daughter who will grow until she can take over the responsibilities as queen of the hive.”

“Ah,” Fair Weather said, rather dramatically for a simple utterance, and turned his attention to his charts.

Hendrick pressed on, entirely missing Fair Weather’s strange behavior. “Though as I said, that’s just how I understand it. We don’t know a lot about changelings as is, and it’s entirely possible that that information might be entirely wrong. I’ve been trying to get to know more about them from Blue, but overall, our topics of discussion have been mostly hierarchy and hivemind, not to mention that my recent readings into deep forgotten judicial law has been soaking up a lot of my time the past few weeks. If you’re really curious, I would suggest you take time to go visit him yourself. I could send word ahead and let Blue and the guards know you were coming in advance. We could do with another pony on rotation to free up some time for all of us,” Hendrick rattled off, his mind whirring with thought.

“I’ll....” Fair Weather hesitated. “I’ll think on it. We oughta get through this next part before we go making more plans.”

“That’s fair,” Hendrick said, slipping slowly back into a breathing exercise. Carefully, he tapped a small magical amulet that hung around his neck. On the sides and back of the ship, where all the name plates were affixed, an obscuring force manifested and blocked them from being read. After a moment, another similar force manifested around Hendrick’s neck.

When he spoke next, he spoke with a light airy voice that Fair Weather could scarce believe was coming from the stallion. “Now we just wait for the right moment.”


Luna stood motionless, attempting to hide her anxiety as she took her place beside her sister. Both gazed into the distance near the great stone door where Shining Armor was running through final checks to make sure their public appearance would hold no danger.

Celestia turned to look at her sister, a worried, thin smile on her face. “Have you heard from Hendrick recently? I’d expected him to meet you before we started.”

“As did I,” Luna said simply, keeping her eyes facing forward. Her face was emotionless and unreadable. It made Celestia worried. She’d seen it before. She’d seen it for several years straight and then hadn’t seen Luna at all for several more after that.

“I’m sure he just got tied up with something,” Celestia said, trying to bring some hope to her sister. “Front Page will be here, won’t she? Perhaps he’s going to be assisting her with her article on the announcement.”

Luna nodded, but remained silent. Ahead, Shining Armor gave them the signal that final checks had been completed and the doors would be opening soon.

“Here we go,” Celestia said and, as if on some unseen queue, the sister’s began to march in synchronicity towards the door, the gap between the stone slabs already starting to widen.


Front Page waited in the crowds of her fellow press ponies and their guests. She’d been hoping to be joined by Hendrick. After all, she thought, it would be a lot easier and provide more context to his editing if he were present for the event. He had declined multiple times, but she held out hope he would arrive all the same, though she suspected he had decided to meet with Princess Luna instead. When the final moment had come and he had still not arrived, she invited over some other ponies to ‘assist’ her.

Vinyl faced straight forward, marking her apart from all the other ponies who had their vision raised slightly so as to face the actual door. Beside her, Octavia waited while playing “I spy” with Moon Light to pass the time. Moon Light had an unfair advantage in this game as, from Octavia’s back, she had much better vision over the crowd.

“Here they come,” Vinyl said, nudging Front Page to attention. Front Page turned her gaze to the doors. Just as the doors were beginning to swing wide and everypony turned to look, however, Vinyl seemed to pick up on something else. “What are they doing here?” she murmured, too quietly for Octavia or Moonlight to hear, but just barely loud enough for Front Page to pick up on.

Front Page hesitated, hearing the clicks of cameras from all around her, and was about to ask Vinyl what she was sensing when she saw the Elements of Harmony file out behind the princesses. The mass of regal ponies, the elements being next to royalty after all, drew a shocked silence from the press even as the other citizens of Canterlot cheered louder. Cameras forgotten for the moment, Front Page’s peers simply looked on in surprise. With a smile, Front Page aimed her camera, carefully giving herself a moment to get the perfect shot, and clicked her camera.

The click seemed to act as a catalyst, just as Front Page knew it would, and all the other cameras began to click up a storm once again. As Front Page focused on the princesses and their unexpected guests, what she failed to notice was that the elements were not the cause of Vinyl’s earlier remark. Vinyl, instead, was looking into the surrounding sky, puzzled by the two magical signatures that drifted ever closer on an airship.

Eventually, as the click of the cameras died away, Celestia’s speech began.

“Ponies of Canterlot. It is with great humility in my heart that I come to you today. I know why you have come here; I understand that you all seek to know my stance on the topic of the changelings, on whether they deserve a second chance—” Celestia was forced to pause as a combination of jeers and cheers swarmed into an indecipherable mess. She waited for it to die away before she continued. “Or whether they don’t.

“My ponies, I know that this is the reason you have come today, but I still can not give you answer to that—” A roiling torrent of displeasure flooded out, even reaching to Front Page in the usually quiet press section. “Until,” she continued, the jeers dying away. “Until you understand why I have made the decision I have made.

“Equestria can not live on in seclusion and hatred, my little ponies. It is not our way. We must push past this attack, and love our neighbors. It is inevitable. We must love. It is how we have survived as long as we have, and it is how we will survive much longer.” The split in the crowd was obvious as Celestia continued to talk. It was obvious even on the stage. The faces of Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy perfectly reflecting the faces of the ponies who shared their emotions in the crowd. Front Page drew some humor from the realization that if they’d intended to present a unified front, they’d failed.

“However,” Celestia continued, the crowd’s faces suddenly shifting at the single word. “I must also consider that we were all too recently attacked by the changelings themselves. The scholars or elders among you may remember that after the dragons attacked us so long ago, they were barred from Canterlot for two decades in the aftermath. Similarly, it would be heartless of me to not consider all the recent wounds that those among us may have suffered at the malice of the changeling attack.”

Front Page looked to the side to get a better look at the citizens who had fallen silent and begun to shuffle at the words. However, her eyes focused on Vinyl and Octavia, who were each comforting the other in the moment. Moon Light, not fully understanding what was going on, had hunkered down so that she lay across the backs of both mares. Front Page smiled at the image and was tempted to take a picture, but shook the thought from her head knowing it would be too invasive of such a personal moment.

Then, suddenly, Moon Light’s mouth formed into an ‘o’ and she pointed a hoof towards the sky. With both her parents occupied and the rest of the press looking to Celestia, who had given the ponies a moment of silence, Front Page was the first to see it. Slowly, she turned to see the giant airship that was now beginning to enter into castle airspace. She snapped a photo of it, but turned back to Celestia as she began to speak anew.

“With both these thoughts in mind, I will give my decree,” Celestia began, her voice slipping into ‘the Royal Canterlot Voice’ as was tradition whenever an official decree was made. Front Page thought for a moment she saw her eyes flicker to the airship. “On the matter of Blue, the Changeling, the princesses of Canterlot decree that—”

A static screech of improperly tuned magical amplification equipment managed to drown out even the Royal Canterlot Voice as it turned on, broadcasting from the airship that now flew close overhead. Before anything further could be done, royal guard pegasi were already moving to intercept the ship. More guards moved to bring the princesses inside, but Celestia waved them away, projecting a barrier around all the gathered ponies.

“HELLO, PRINCESS CELESTIA!” came a screeching, yet somehow airy voice. The pegasi met the airship and began to fly around it, looking for the pony aboard while also looking at the identifying markings, only to find them magically obscured. Then, the voice again, this time no longer screeching, but almost pleasant. “Sorry about that. I was worried I wouldn’t make it in time.”

Celestia gave a long-suffering smile and looked up at the airship. “In time for what?” her voice boomed.

“In time to exercise the rights that I am given under the Celestial Contract of the Fifth Century!” came the voice. Celestia and Luna shared a glance. They’d both been there for the Fifth Century, even if it hadn’t lasted too long for Luna. “The rite to anonymous request of Trial by Peers!” A light seemed to flash deep in Celestia’s eyes, but she didn’t say anything. “You may recall,” the voice began, almost brash with its confidence, “that it was first established by yourself when a mob came to your door in regards to your royal decree regarding the dragon who would go on to supply your school with eggs for the magical completion test.”

On the platform, Twilight glanced back to the castle where a small purple dragon stood just inside the door.

“It was a long time ago, but you’ve had ample time to write this rule out of circulation and have failed to do so. Thus, by virtue of the Lunar Decree of the Sixth Full Moon of the Fourth Century, it is still valid to be used in present circumstances.” There was a crackle from the amplification magic, but the voice went on. “Thus, I should like to enforce this rule in regards to Blue, the Changeling.” Celestia made to say something, but was cut off. “As well as one Hendrick, an earth pony, who was unjustly acquitted of his charges by virtue of decree from Princess Luna.”

After a moment of shocked silence from both herself and the crowd, Celestia responded, her voice heavy with caution. “You know that you must give us something of sentimental value for this act, do you not? This was not a right given to the populace in and of itself; it stems from a time before the common pony carried money. You trade me some object of sentimental value and I trade you the right to call a Trial by Peers.” Celestia paused, looking up to the silent airship. “Unless you believe I have misremembered the law? It has been a long while since its enforcement.” It sounded to Front Page like Celestia almost did want to be wrong about it, for this not to be the price on the ancient law. Long gone were the days of her gossip paper, however, and Front Page had no evidence to support her theory.

The airship seemed itself to hesitate in the air, then the voice returned. “You acknowledge that such a gift can also be given anonymously?” the mysterious voice from the airship asked. The pegasi who had been trying to pry open the doors aboard had given up, finding them magically locked.

“I do.” Celestia answered, her gaze steady on the airship.

“Then you shall receive it, as promised. I expect to hear about the date of these trials in tomorrow’s papers. You shall receive my payment of sentiment today, if you haven’t already.” Then, just as suddenly as it had arrived, the airship departed, the guard pegasi disembarking as it wheeled away from the castle.

Celestia looked over her ponies for a moment, then dismissed her protecting shield from their heads. They looked towards her expectantly. “Then as such a time as I receive this payment, I shall work towards an appropriate timeline.” She glanced at the departing airship and nodded to Shining Armor who began to escort the Bearers of the Elements of Harmony back into the castle. “I am sorry to have wasted your time, but it seems even I am not old enough to have planned for everything. I will inform the public as to the date of the trials as soon as I am able.”

Celestia then turned and followed the elements back into the castle, her sister striding by her side. Even as the doors closed, Front Page could hear the confusion in the general populace. The announcement was over, but now what were they going to do? Front Page didn’t know either, so like the other press ponies, she hurriedly began to take notes as Octavia and Vinyl shared unsure glances.


Inside the castle, Celestia let out a breath and saw Luna staring back at her with a solemn gaze. She wanted to ask if something was the matter, it was almost a habit to ask that when Luna gave her that look, but she knew the answer was yes, and she knew what the problem was.

“When that pony gives you this payment of sentimentality, let me know. I seek to ask them some questions of my own.” Luna gaze was like steel as it focused on Celestia, and Celestia found she couldn’t wait a moment. She hated seeing those eyes turned on her.

Celestia stopped moving and signalled for Luna to do the same. When a guard made to come back and fetch them, Celestia waved him on. He paused, unsure, but at Celestia’s incessant signal, he faltered and left the sister’s alone in the hallway.

Celestia waited a moment, until no footsteps echoed in the hallway. Even then, when she spoke, it was barely above silence in volume. “That,” Celestia said, jerking her head back to the door that had just closed behind them, “was Hendrick.” Luna’s eyes went wide, but Celestia continued. “His payment... was offering himself up to be judged.”

“That’s not sentimental,” Luna protested, her voice twisted with anger and rising in volume. “How dare he—”

“No,” Celestia acknowledged, attempting to quiet the rage, “but he knows what it means with his relationship to you, especially now that I’ve told you.” Luna was about to deny it when she realized her mane had already started to waver angrily in a non-existing wind. “The sentiment is that he’s more interested in Blue receiving a fair trial than his own happiness. Which, unfortunately, is payment enough by the old standards from when the law was first established. Stars, when he said he had a payment in mind, this isn’t what I’d expected.”

“You knew!?” Luna hissed. Suddenly wrapping the pair of them in magic and teleporting them to her private chambers where she could rage without worrying who would overhear. “YOU KNEW? AND YOU STILL LET HIM DO IT?! HOW DARE YOU! HAVE YOU NOT DONE ENOUGH? NOW YOU NEED TO STEAL HENDRICK AWAY FOR YEARS OF PRISON TIME? YOU HIDE SUCH A PLAN AND LIE TO ME TO KEEP IT HIDDEN?! WHY? SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO MAKE A DIFFICULT DECISION?”

“YOU WEREN’T THERE WHEN THE DRAGONS ATTACKED.” Celestia retorted, her own voice towering in volume over Luna’s. Luna’s eyes turned to slits, but before she could speak what was on her mind, Celestia did instead. “And that was my fault,” she said immediately, her voice dying away and leaving only the empty rumbling echo of the Royal Canterlot Voice to bounce around the room. Luna waited as her rage burned itself out without any fuel to consume.

“I didn’t want to repeat that horrible standoff. No one was happy with any result, but I knew that I had to make a decision. I always have to make the decisions. Even now that you’re back, I’m still expected to make the important calls. I knew that no matter what I chose, ponies would be angry with me and worse, if I made the wrong decision that could lead to violence.

“But Hendrick came to me almost a week ago and told me he had a plan that would shift any blame off of me while ensuring a healthy community in the aftermath and it sounded so… nice,” Celestia admitted. “To not be blamed, to not have to make a decision, for everything to work out without my input. It sounded like a dream. He told me his plan and, stars above, Luna, it sounded like it would work. It sounded like the best plan I’d heard in a millenia. If I’d known he’d put himself on the chopping block for it, I never would’ve agreed.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, Luna. I needed as many legitimate reactions up there as I could get; it was partially why I asked the elements here.” Celestia paused, realizing now how horrible an excuse it was. “I regret it now,” she said, as much to herself as to Luna.

Celestia looked to Luna whose face seemed velvet with rage. Then, slowly, she breathed. Her tone returned to normal as she paced the movement of air through her lungs. She faced a nearby wall, leaning her head against it. “Of course he didn’t tell you,” Luna said, not angry, just… disappointed. “He knew you wouldn’t have agreed to let him put his own freedom at risk just as he knew that when I found out it would qualify as a ‘sentimental payment’. He knew that by potentially sacrificing his wedding date and bringing down a trial on his own head, he was also satiating both parties of the changeling issue. He planned it all out, and then he lied to me about it”

Celestia frowned then, having completely forgotten about how a potential guilty verdict in Hendrick’s own case would effectively delay a wedding for several years, if not more. She glanced to Luna who stood with her horn resting against the wall and her gaze locked to the floor. The elder sister moved towards her younger sister and, carefully, hugged her.

Author's Note:

Thanks as always to Staplecactus, my eternal debt for his editing grows deeper with each chapter released.

Today's chapter is almost entirely because an excellent fic, The Enchanted Library, spurred me to writing. I recommend it with utmost praise.

It's a RariTwi slow burn romance, it is a complete story with a regularly updating sequel in The Enchanted Kingdom. Of course, compared to my stories everything is 'regularly updating', but Monochromatic does seem to be sticking to two chapters a month which is, well, beyond my comprehension if I'm being honest. How do they do it?

The chapters are lengthy and amazing. The writing is infinitely better than my own. The alternate universe that it uses as its setting is well established and the characters are solid and believable and very good.

So if you're getting sick of me updating every 13 months or so I highly recommend you give it a read.

Comments ( 17 )

12 months you say? Still, worth it))

I thought you were dead or something. Welcome back!

13 months is better than never

Not the longest break I've ever seen.
Also, thanks.

I'm also delighted you found The Enchanted Library, it is similar to this story in some aspects. It is good, much like your stories.

Phew, that was heavy
And that's why all the laws should be thrown away the moment they're no longer valid - someone else can use them against you.

I wonder... did Hendrick consider Luna's reaction to this? Did he know that she can be really hurt by the whole thing?
... he probably did. Maybe he didn't expect the extent though.

He needs to stop thinking about the big picture all the time. Sometimes, you just need to be a bit selfish.

When it takes almost 2 years to update a story...

Nearing time for an update, not quite, but close.

I would love to see this beauty rekindled. :moustache:

The first story was excellent. It grabbed me from the start and kept my attention pretty much till the end. As stories go, I give it a fairly high rating.

This story, there is something wrong with, and I cant figure out what the issue is. The first three chapters, I just couldn't keep my attention on. I ended up rewinding and trying to focus on the those chapters three different times during the day and failed every time. I eventually just jumped to chapter 4, and the story was able to keep my attention from that point on. Even so, something just felt off to me on the story and I eventually just sort of lost interest. Remember that since I listen to these, I can finish a story like this one in two days. Things are fresh and my comments can be more accurate and helpful to the Authors. After seriously sitting down and thinking about it, and after playing a few chapters of the first story. I hav absolutely no idea why I had such a hard time with this one. Perhaps the order of events, or the way the story progresses throughout the story?
Im honestly not sure.

I highly recommended "To Befriend the Night" So this is a good Author over all.

The Monk
“You’re right. Violence is never the answer.” “Violence is the question.” “And the Answer is YES.” -Illua In memory of Ilua, a good Author that will be missed.

Praying this will eventually be finished! 🙏

I will wait in subdued hope, that you will grace us with more prose spawned from this slice of imagination you have created. I want Luna to eat Hendrick's head like a praying mantis after what he just pulled.... :pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment