• Published 11th May 2013
  • 862 Views, 39 Comments

My Little Brony: Friendship Is Music - BronieMan305



A brony is saved from hell by Discord (Now Back with chap 3, 4 years later!)

  • ...
7
 39
 862

Death Is A Bitch....okay he's a badass

My Little Brony: Friendship Is Music
Chapter 1: Death is a **.....more like a pimp

This is just a little experiment I'm trying it may float your boat maybe not but whatever I'm fine either way this sentence will eventually end starting now.... Okay now...... NOW!:


My life flashes before my eyes. I see childhood and some of my teenage hood. I see the jerks at school. I see the ex girlfriends that dumped me. I see the friends that now hate me. Damn my life sucked. I feel a piercing shard of metal hit my heart and everything goes blank. No literally everything goes blank its all white. If I couldnt see my own arms Id think I went blind. Wishing I had my axe guitar it suddenly appeared in front of me and I grab it. Wait is this death?

"Actually no, I am," said a voice behind me. I turn around (not exactly sure how) to see a buff green man in armor wearing a skull mask and carrying a scyth. Wait a second....

"HOLY DARKSIDERS II YOUR DEATH!" I replied calmly.

"I just said that," he snipped back.

"Yeah but why do you look like that?" I asked curiously. He stood their for a moment tapping his chin and began to explain. You know what screw telling blow by blow who said what use the damn context.

"I have no true form so I appear as Im expected to look."

"That makes sense."

"Usually I appear as a skeleton in a robe, a few times I appeared as the skeleton of a pony. That was really uncomfortable damn bronies."

"Woah.WOAH! Calm down man Im a brony. Your just lucky I have a taste in video games. So I guess that Im not going to Equestria?"

"No your going to hell, now if you would get in the Ferrari I will drive you down this long dusty road to get there."

Suddenly both things appeared out of nowhere, and I couldnt help but feel excited at this once in a lifetime, (or is it deathtime?) opportinity. I grab my guitar, stand in the back seat and get set up.

"Hey do you mind if I play a song on the way there?"

"Why not. You seem oddly calm about this."

"Well Ive seen this coming for a while."

"Aah that explains it. Well lets go."

I grabbed my guitar and start playing my favorite rock song.

"Living Easy, Living Free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Aint nothing Id rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too, yeah

Im on the highway to hell
on the highway to hell
highway to hell
Im on the highway to hell

No stop signs, speed limit
Nobodys gonna slow me down
Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobodys gonna mess me round
Hey Satan, payed my dues
playing in a rocking band
hey momma, look at me
Im on my way to the promised land
OWWW

Im on the highway to hell
highway to hell
Im on the highway to hell
highway to hell
ohhhhh

dont stop me
yeah, yeah, owwww

Im on the highway to hell
on the highway to hell
Im on the highway to hell
on the highway to...HELL
highway to hell
Im on the highway to hell
highway to hell
highway to hell
highway to hell
momma, highway to hell

And Im going down, All the way down
Im on the highway to HeOLY **!"

Death hit the breaks on the car and I go flinging over the windshield. Picking myself up I find myself oddly uninjured. Oh wait, dead. Forgot about that for a second. I stood up to see what the deal was only to see something I thought was impossible. I face a dracon with the paw of a lion the head of a horse the tail of a snake and....you know what screw it its made of a bunch of different things. I was looking at the legendary Discord, bringer of chaos and disharmony. He turned to me and said the words that changed my life.
"Hey your Jacob Stoner right?"

"Its Jake Stonesboro actually."

"Same difference, I assume you know why Im here?"

"Going by every fourth mlp fanfic your going to give me an insane propostition that I cant refuse."

"Your smarter than you look, heres the deal. Im going to enchant your guitar an everytime you play it the people around you will preform actions based on the lyrics of the song your playing. Your going to go to Ponyville two days after the elements of harmony formed. You will then once a day stir up minor amounts of harmless chaos with a song."

"And why would I agree to that?"

"Your choices are A. Go to your dream paradise and cause small amounts of FUN chaos. Or B. Go to hell....LITERALLY."

"Point taken, ok Im in"

"Excellent, EXCELLENT, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"I thought you werent evil anymore?"

"I am the god of chaos, I was never evil I just did what was natural. Time has no effect over me, the next time you'll see me Ill be released from stone and will cause the mane six to fight. The future can be changed but my actions are set in stone."

"Whatever you say Q."

Giving me an annoyed glance he snapped his fingers, and my axe changed form until it was a steel battle ax with guitar strings. He snapped them again as I was surrounded by a glowing white light. When it ended I was standing in a valley. In the distance I could see a small village.

"Honeey Im ho-ome!"

Author's Note:

Soooooo?