• Published 21st May 2013
  • 527 Views, 0 Comments

Random worlds in equestia two - ezio dementay



More odd creatures from other worlds join the world of equestia, and this time there not ponys, there weird hairless monkeys! or humans as they like to be called.

  • ...
4
 0
 527

Fluffy hamsters in equestia! Wait thats offensive!?

In the world of League of Legends, a lady in a bunny costume beating the crap out of a giant mecha monster is pretty normal most of the time actually, battle is the norm, peace is the weird, and the idea of a peaceful revolution is about as likely as the sun exploding in the next 10 seconds. But one thing that happens everyday is death and the subsequent respawn occurring without a problem at all.

one little bouncy little furry and fluffy rat hamster creature with a little explorers hat was happily hopping around in a little rabbit costume, placing easter eggs wherever he went and just happily smiling everywhere he went, he was carrying round a little mask in his back pack and some daggers and some bigger daggers for some reason, he saw a giant thunder polar bear slaughtering some purple minions and killing a blue lady with a horn on her head, he rushed over and fired a dart in the bears eyes, causing him to not see what was happening.

He roared and blindly rushed at the furry hamster, but crashed into a tree, becoming dazed and confuse. The little hamster got out some easter eggs and put them on the bears head before hopping off and the eggs exploded in a poisonous cloud of death and delicious chocolate.

Meanwhile at the base, two of the purple minions were poking the respawner and where thinking, could we cook a sandwich on this? The answer was no, but they decided that was too stupid, so they grabbed and bomb and wanted to see if that would make the respawner blast fireworks...

The little fluffy hamster hopped around some more until a lion with massive fangs leaped out at the hamster, he saw his life flash before his eyes... wow he should've spent more time with his buddy. As the lion leapt on the hamster and basically ripped his body up, taking one his teeth as a reward of victory, the hamster was about to respawn...

The bomb went off and exploded, causing a slight malfunction in the magical matrix, the hamster Instead of respwaning as usual was sent far away instead. He had no idea where he was going all he could do was go “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” as he was sent to another world. He thought he would at least be teleported on the ground, but nope, he started falling from the sky, trying to grab a passing by bird and use it as possible a way to glide, but nope, he kept falling and falling. He wailed his arms in absolute terror, why couldn’t he fly dammit!? He was flapping his arms around as fast as he could!


Meanwhile, down in the bedroom of princess Celestia, she had made herself some tea and pancakes and went out to the balcony to enjoy some soothing and peaceful time to herself, sipping her tea and sighing in relief.

“Ahh what a lovely day” she thought to herself, looking out over the horizon and sighing in pure peaceful bliss, sipping her tea and eating some biscuits the chef made, she looked up and saw the blue sky, the soft clouds, the bright gorgeous sun, and a hamster falling from the sky and about to land on her face...

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” it landed on Celestia's face and gripped her face hard, scared out of his little mind “why didn’t I wear my astronaut outfit!?” he said out loud, but he saw he landed on a big white pony with wings and a horn, where had he seen this before? had Soraka turned herself into a horse for a laugh?

Celestia was not pleased and lifted him off her face with magic, looking at him straight in his adorable little eyes “You’re an adorable little guy, but falling from the sky and landing on my face is rather...out of the blue to say” the hamster looked insulted and got red with rage.

“Im not adorable! I am a yordle, a proud race of people!” celestia laughed loudly, looking at the cute little hamster and just patting it on the head “I’m serious! I am a deadly killing machine!” Celestia kept laughing and laughing, before putting the hamster on her bed and stroking it behind the ear, which actually felt really good for the hamster.

“Now what's your name little hamster?” she said in a calm tone, while the yordle drooled in happiness at the stroking.

“Neeyah, Teemo my name miss pony person” he fell on the bed and instantly, with Celestia giggling and going out of the room, spotting a maid and going over to her.

“Maid, I require you to get some things for me” she made a list appear out of thin air, entitled adorable costumes for very cute little creatures, these listed a pirate outfit and a cute little cupcake outfit as well, the maid became curious, but it was Celestia, she didn’t want to get put in a dungeon all the way in the everfree forest...in a volcano. the maid quickly went off and Celestia went to her throne and began her usual routine of the royal duties.

#######################

*A tv Screen flickers on showing Luna and Flonne standing behind the a newsdesk.*

Luna: Next episode! Celestia may have gotten herself a cute new pet but it holds a dark secret!

Flonne: Awww it looks so cute... Like one of the Catsabers back home.

Luna: If fed after dark it multiplies like crazy and becomes less cute more creepy.

Flonne: I could just hold it and cuddle it and...

Luna: With my sisters midnight snacking it is only a matter of time before that creature gets some food at night and plunges Canterlot castle into terror!

Flonne: Huh? Wait Luna... I think you are getting confused with something else.

Luna: But luckily I have found its natural rival, come on out.. come on don't be shy.

*A long eared short tailed bipedal cat wearing a blue hood emerges from stage left*

Meepo: I am not doing this.

Flonne: Luna are you sure its alright to bring up the competitors game like this?

Luna: Nonsense I believe that the viewers are mature enough not to argue something silly like which game is better.

Flonne: Thats optimistic even for me. Luna have you been getting enough sleep?

Luna: Sleep? Nonsense, with enough coffee I don’t need sleep!

Meepo: Uh she is aware of the thing called caffeine crash right?

Luna: Caffeine crash what is thazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*Luna passes out asleep on the desk*

Flonne: Umm uh that is all we have time for today see you next time on Random Worlds Two, even villains need a friend!

Flonne and Meepo: See you Next time!
*Screen fades to black*

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment