• Published 10th May 2013
  • 5,105 Views, 93 Comments

Practice Makes Pudding - TacoBiteToughGuy



Dash goes and visits Pinkie after a flight practice, but a terrible tragedy happened to Rainbow which prevents her from flying. Now she's moved in with Pinkie, but can she keep up with all the sweets Pinkie makes?

  • ...
6
 93
 5,105

Conclusion

With a twitch of an eye, Rainbow Dash woke up from her peaceful slumber. She could hear the sound of Pinkie humming from the kitchen downstairs, along with the miscellaneous noises of her cooking and baking delicious food. The commotion alone was enough to make Rainbow drool, let along the sweet aroma wafting its way upstairs. Dashie was becoming quite hungry after getting a whiff of what was below her, so she decided to get up.

She swung her legs out to the side, and nothing happened. "What in Equestria?" She tried to sit up straight; that was a no go either. Terrified and confused, Rainbow took a look at what was preventing her from getting up. That's when she saw her belly.

It was enormous! With rolls upon rolls, it covered the thighs of her back legs and stuck out a good foot wider than her old frame on each side! With a large amount of effort and quite a few grunts, she managed to get herself out of bed and onto the floor. She was not going anywhere anytime soon, as her belly was so large it pooled beneath her and blocked her stump-like legs from reaching the ground.

Frustrated and upset, Rainbow Dash started to cry. Usually a pony who keeps their emotions in check, the obese mare could not hold it in anymore. She had become a failure. She could not diet, could not stay in shape, could not fly, and most importantly could not join the Wonderbolts. Soon her crying evolved, becoming loud enough for Pinkie to hear.

Responding quickly to Rainbow, the earth pony gave a knock at the door before coming in. "Don't come in, no pony is allowed to see me like this!"

"Dashie, it's just little ol' Pinkie Pie. I just wanna make sure you're a-ok." The pink pony pleaded at the door outside Rainbow's bedroom. "I won't hurt you, tell anypony else or make fun of you, I Pinkie Promise!"

"O-o-okay..."

Pinkie opened the door slowly, knowing what to expect but getting her act ready to not stare and just be the best friend she could. When the door was pushed open, she saw with her own eyes what had happened to Rainbow Dash.

Rolls upon rolls had accumulated on her body, and she had at least four chins underneath the blue mare's pudgy face. Her plot was so wide it would take four chairs at Sugarcube Corner's dining area to support it. Her cutie mark was stretched out so much, it was at least four times the size it was when she first got injured. Her jiggling plot was, at first, the area most affected with Dash's weight gain. Now all those extra calories went straight to her belly. Limiting all movement, her torso was immense. Wobbling with every slight movement its host made, she had truly grown into an immobile pegasus.

"Rainbow, what happened to you?" Pinkie asked, already knowing the answer.

"I'm not sure. I just woke up like this and I have no idea how!" She started to tear up again. "Do you know anything?"

It was probably time for Pinkie to fess up about way she did to her. After all, seeing her unhappy like this was not worth it. "Well, it all started when you first injured your wing. Remember when I first gave you the arubo fruit? I knew that you had never heard of it, because an athlete such as yourself should probably never go near it. Not only does the fruit empty the stomach to allow for more food consumption, it also turns everything that hits your stomach acid into fat. It is sort of a double knockout, because you are hungry, and get fat and full, then you eat the fruit and you are hungry again."

"Is that why I always ate all that food after my fruit shakes? I was just so hungry because you put the arubo into the drink?" Rainbow asked, starting to catch on.

"Yes, that is why. That's not until later though. Before that, I realized how much I loved to bake for people and for people to try out my treats. It just so happened that you were my guinea pig, but that is when I noticed it..."

"It?"

"Your love for food, obviously! You devoured all those treats with a smile on your face. Not once were you skipping meals or counting calories, you just wanted to have good food and a good time, which would explain the parties. I should start my apology here though, because I don't think you will be happy with me after I tell you this. With the weight you had been gaining, I actually thought you looked better and better. I would take advantage of you when you needed me the most. I would feed you cakes and pies while you were dazed by your hunger, thanks to the arubo fruit. I worked on getting you to gain weight, rather than lose it. Most importantly, I ruined your dreams of becoming a star athlete and joining the Wonderbolts. I am truly sorry, and I never should have thought about my own personal fantasies before my friends, especially you, Dashie. I cannot make it up to you, as it is too late now. If there is anything you want me to do, or help out with, I'm your pony!"

Rainbow was taking a moment to comprehend what came out of Pinkie's mouth. Her eyes were closed, deep in thought, before she spoke up. "There is one thing..."

"Tell me, please! Please please please!!!"

"I was wondering if you could bring up the food you made from downstairs. It smells absolutely delicious!" Dash opened up her eyes, and gave Pinkie a small wink and a large smile. "I have been thinking the entire time you have been talking, and you were right! I love food, and love to eat food! Obviously, if I am gonna eat food, I am gonna get fat. So I might as well live my life how I want to live it. During my diet, I could not help but wonder about what foods I could be missing out on, what treat would Pinkie make next, all I thought about was food! What you just said made me realize that I do love food, and that I should embrace change, and not be living in the past. Sure the Wonderbolts were my life-long dream, but dreams can change. I'm all for getting fatter now, because as I am laying here, it is actually quite comfortable. Maybe I have a little too much blubber on me, but Twilight may have a weight loss spell to get me down to a more reasonable size."

Pinkie was ecstatic! She could actually like her fantasy of making unimaginable amounts of treats for a pony then watch them consume them all! She jumped from the doorway to the blue mass beside the bed and gave her the biggest hug she had ever given out!

"Uh, Pinkie, do you think you could get me back onto the bed?

After a lot of struggling and plenty of fat squishing, Rainbow was back on her bed and comfy as ever. Realizing that her guest wasn't going to be moving much anymore, Pinkie got her some extra pillows for her to rest on. Along with the pillows, she also brought breakfast! Eggs, toast, hash browns, and plenty of them. To wash it all down, Pinkie made an enormous arubo fruit smoothie!

"Wow, thanks Pinkie! You have really treated me well these past few days. I wish there was some way I could repay the favour..."

"Well, there is one thing you could let me do."

"What?"

"Could I...feed you?" Pinkie asked sheepishly, which was quite out of character for the usually eccentric party pony.

"Umm, sure thing Pinkie Pie."

"OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU SO MUCH!" The pink pony jumped as high as she could without hitting her head into the ceiling and gave her the biggest hug possible. Bubbling with excitement, she quickly grabbed the scrambled eggs and sat atop the pudgy pegasus' belly and opened her yearning maw. Taking a heaping scoop, she forced it down Rainbow's throat so fast that the pegasus almost choked on the spoon. As she opened her mouth to tell Pinkie to slow down, another spoon of eggs came screeching in at Mach five speeds. Swallowing the food, Rainbow waited until she got Pinkie's attention by not opening her mouth. After about fifteen seconds, Pinkie finally got the message and put the spoon down for a moment.

"Pinkie, can you slow down? At that rate I will end up eating the spoon by accident!"

"Oh, sorry Dashie. I must have gotten carried away with myself. You see, this is the first time I have ever fed anyone food, and I'm a little excited." Pinkie's pink coat started to turn a light shade of red around her cheeks. "I have always wanted to, but I was embarrassed by it. I always figured no pony would let me feed them all day, stuffing their faces with copious amounts of food and watching them balloon right in front of me. Of course, now you are a little bigger than a balloon." Pinkie was right; Rainbow Dash was much larger than a balloon now. In fact, she resembled a blimp more than a balloon. Dash's empty belly gave a loud grumble, rattling Pinkie and obviously told her to get more food into her friend...

"So how much food was that?" Asked a curious sky blue pegasus to the pink earth pony.

"Let's see, that was three bowls of eggs, 15 slices of toast, two bowls of hash browns, seventeen daisy sandwiches, twenty-two haywiches, and about twenty-five batches of hay fries. Oh, and four pitchers of arubo smoothie!" Pinkie said, reading off her notepad. "Are you ready for more food?"

"I thought you would never ask. Ever since that last smoothie, my stomach has been killing me, waiting to be filled with food!" Dash replied, her many chins following her mouth's movements.

"Tonight's menu is: wheat burgers with a side of full-fat oats and onion rings. To drink we have arubo smoothie. Do you know what you would like miss?

"I'll take everything you got!" Rainbow shouted at Pinkie, and the two of them burst into laughter, especially Pinkie. She was laughing so hard that she rolled it of the room and descended down the stairs. This made Rainbow laugh harder, and made her whole body jiggle. Each luscious flab was vibrating erratically and uncontrollably. Her folds were extending over the edges of the bed; her plot on the sides and her belly over the footboard. Her shaking caused a lot of creaking noises from the bed and the floor below, but nothing noticeable. However, after eating all day, she was exhausted. She found her eyelids starting to droop lower and lower until they finally met up with the bottom of her eye.

Pinkie was cooking up a storm downstairs. The grill was hot and there were plenty of wheat burgers absorbing the heat. Deep fryers were going insane with onion rings as their delicious aroma was emitted into the kitchen's atmosphere. The chef was so busy cooking she had no time to check up on Rainbow Dash. It was not really top priority anyways, it's not like she could move. However, the pegasus could move, even if she did not want to. A loud snap came from upstairs followed by a loud thump, similar to the one this morning but quieter. It was easily enough to get Pinkie's attention as she just finished cooking all the food.

Pinkie came up the stairs, questioning what the noises were. It was soon apparent after she got a quick look at the obese pony. Rainbow Dash had snapped the bed frame underneath all her weight and landed on the soft mattress below her. Amazingly, Dashie was still asleep throughout the whole incident. Considering how today went, Pinkie figured she at least got her money's worth. She decided to let her sleep until tomorrow morning. The food downstairs could wait until tomorrow, it's not like it would go to waste with Rainbow in the house.

As Pinkie went to shut the door, she took a final glance at Rainbow. She stared at her glorious belly, and how much bigger it would become in the days ahead. That's when it happened; Dash's belly grew slightly more, making it touch the ground from over the footboard. She giggled, barely containing her excitement as she did not want to wake her up. "Perhaps tomorrow, we'll make some pudding for you to try. After all, we could all use a little more practice..."

And with that, Pinkie shut the door, unaware of how much potential Rainbow Dash and the arubo fruit had, and how large Dashie was going to get...

Author's Note:

IT'S DONE! Thank you everypony for sticking with me, but we have reached the end of the line. Well, for this story anyways...

Comments ( 6 )

Definitely a bad idea to read this at 2:30 a.m. when I'm really getting hungry. :ajsleepy:

That. Was. AMAZING!:raritystarry:

But why did you have to end it there?:fluttershysad:

4234826 I figured it was time to work on something else, as I had been making this story for about 10 months. I really enjoyed working on PmP, but after a while it started to lose it's "magic" and was not as fun to write anymore.

I will be writing more stories in the future though, that's for sure!

Please make more?:fluttershysad:

4440125 I don't believe I will be making more chapters for PmP but I will hopefully be making some new stories after my hiatus. I don't know how long that'll be but I will be ready to start again whenever the time comes!


OH MY GOSH THAT WAS AMA-ZI-ZING

Login or register to comment