• Published 10th May 2013
  • 5,105 Views, 93 Comments

Practice Makes Pudding - TacoBiteToughGuy



Dash goes and visits Pinkie after a flight practice, but a terrible tragedy happened to Rainbow which prevents her from flying. Now she's moved in with Pinkie, but can she keep up with all the sweets Pinkie makes?

  • ...
6
 93
 5,105

The Diet Begins

The next morning, Rainbow was laying in the middle of Pinkie's room, food scattered everywhere. There were crumbs of cake and cookies tangled within her mane. Applejack laid beside her, still passed out from last night's party. Pinkie was already up and about, cleaning up all the empty plates that Rainbow consumed. "Mornin' Dashie! How's the sleep?" Pinkie asked with a huge smile.

"Alright. I feel a little slow, but I'm alright. What about you Pinkie?"

"Never been better!" The party pony was staring at the pegasus' plot, noticing how much larger it was. With the effects of the arubo fruit, and last night's party, fat was stored all over her body. Her back legs were touching no matter how far she spread them, and her double chin was now supported by a third. Her belly was now much lower and wider, looking a lot more squishy than before.

"Never been better..."

"Pinkie, can you make me breakfast? I need some energy for my training today!" Rainbow asked, her stomach growling quite loudly.

"You've got it! I'll let you know when it's done!" The pink pony replied.

As much as Rainbow was a good friend to Pinkie Pie, she loved Dashie's figure way to much to give it up. Pinkie devised a plan to help herself with her problem...

"Dashie! Applejack! Breakfast!" The sound travelled upstairs to the ears of two tired ponies, still just getting up. Applejack helped Rainbow up, before she let her lead the way to breakfast. When they got downstairs, their breakfast was unbelievable!

Plates piled high with delicious hash browns, crunchy toast, and tasty eggs. There was a large, four egg omelette set aside, clearly for Rainbow Dash. "Wow, thank ya kindly Pinkie!" Applejack was dumbfounded by the amount of food.

"You've really outdone yourself Pinkie. The food looks super tasty." Rainbow started to drool a little at the sight of the table.

"It's a real shame that you can't have any Rainbow. The two of us couldn't possibly finish all this food..." Pinkie, clearly hinting at something to AJ. However, she didn't get it.

"What do you mean we couldn't fini-" Applejack was interrupted by a flying Pinkie hoof to the mouth so she would stop talking.

"I made you your omelette. You know, for protein for your training today!"

"Thanks Pinkie, it looks good!

Rainbow sat down and took a bite of the omelette. However, Rainbow was about to discover that this omelette was no ordinary omelette; it was an arubo omelette. Immediately Dash's stomach started growling for more food. So what did Rainbow give it? More omelette of course! Which caused her to become more and more hungry! By the time she had finished, her stomach was about to eat itself! "I NEED FOOD!" Nopony was going to stop Rainbow as she reached for the hash browns. Huge potato chunks cooked to golden brown perfection all sent down the sky blue muzzle. When she finished that, she reached over for the large stacks of toast, biting and swallowing two at a time. Besides the omelette, the pink pony had made a large vat of scrambled eggs! Lightly seasoned with salt and pepper, there was no stopping Rainbow from consuming the whole thing. Bite after bite, the eggs were disappearing at an alarming rate. Finally, she came to a close, swallowing the last morsel of food on the table. With a blissful sigh, Rainbow was finally content. However, because of the arubo fruit, she wasn't any larger. Which was good, because Rainbow definitely would've noticed the extra weight. Instead, she was pleased she didn't have a full and firm stomach, just a happy and satisfied one.

"That food was so awesome! Thanks Pinkie, I'm going to train! Let me know when my next meal is, I feel fantastic right now! Alright, gotta go!" Rainbow left without another word, unknowingly showing off her huge plot to the pair of earth ponies. Pinkie lifted her hoof to Applejack's jaw, and lifted it to close her agape mouth.

"Don't worry, I've still got food for us." Pinkie said to Applejack, who was just coming out of her stupor.

"How in Equestria did you do that? You just broke Rainbow's willpower without even trying!"

"If you were that hungry, you would've eaten that much too!" And with that, Pinkie gave her a friendly wink, letting her friend know that it was all going according to her plan.

Author's Note:

IT IS DONE! Sorry for the long wait, but chapter 9 is finally here. I know for the amount of time it took to get this up it should be longer, but i just did not have the time. Anyways, enjoy the story and critiques are always welcome!