• Published 10th May 2013
  • 5,073 Views, 93 Comments

Practice Makes Pudding - TacoBiteToughGuy



Dash goes and visits Pinkie after a flight practice, but a terrible tragedy happened to Rainbow which prevents her from flying. Now she's moved in with Pinkie, but can she keep up with all the sweets Pinkie makes?

  • ...
6
 93
 5,073

Introduction

One sunny, beautiful day, Rainbow Dash was soaring through the light blue skies. Across the sky, a white, puffy cloud was looming over Ponyville. Dash picked up speed, started into a backflip. She began her incline, then flipped over backwards and began a full descent toward the cloud hoof first. Upon impact, the cloud exploded into millions of small puffs too small for the naked eye to see.

Rainbow Dash landed in front of Sugar Cube Corner in search of a well deserved drink. She walked into the store as two happy looking ponies walked out past RD. Upon entry of the establishment, she could see that business was booming at Sugar Cube Corner. A line-up at least fifteen ponies long and every table was filled with happy consumers.

'Looks like I'm gonna have to wait a while...' thought a very disappointed Rainbow Dash as the next pony went up to take their order.

When it was finally Rainbow's turn, her mouth was so parched she could've drank anything then. She found it almost impossible to speak, but she managed to order a water. Mr. Cake came back almost immediately and handed her a glass. Dash drank out of the glass like it was the last drink in all of Equestria.

After she finished her water, Rainbow Dash had gotten her voice back. "Mr. Cake, do you know where I could find Pinkie Pie?" asked a curious Dashie.

"I'm pretty sure she is in her room, why don't you go visit her?"

"Alright, thanks Mr.Cake!"

Dash climbed the stairs to Pinkie's room. Little did she know she'd be coming up these stairs more often than before...

Author's Note:

Just a small introduction to a story I thought of.

Will continue soon...