• Published 10th Feb 2012
  • 12,121 Views, 155 Comments

Of Stars Descending - Taldaer



Human, deceiver, martial artist all these words have been used to describe me. Hi name's Stormcloud

  • ...
43
 155
 12,121

Sequel: Visions of Purpose

Comments ( 19 )

5083966 I will admit that this never occurred to to me. I hate to hide behind saying that English isn't my first language but in this case I had simply assumed the two were pretty much the same. Since so many seem to hitch on it though it's a simple task to just change it.

5131944
.... :facehoof:
Thunder is the SOUND lightning makes. You literally CANNOT get hit by thunder.

5178670 For the fourth chapter? That's Nightwish - The Crow, the Owl and the Dove or if you mean the one sung by Cloud Soilwork - Departure plan

If Cloud was voiced, what would he sound like?

this story got you a follower



stay classy:moustache:

5269910 The answer for that is that fimfic has once again magically decided that text should randomly disappear from a chapter. This is the third time this happens, but thanks for pointing it out I'll get around to fixing it right away.

5325222 Love certainly plays a big part in it, but it's also the fact that Cloud has been dragged into a conflict that is not his own and suffered dire consequences from it. Guilt is a powerful feeling.

5410638 I appreciate hearing that.

On the one hand, I'm really bored and kinda want to read this. On the other hand, just the description by itself is one of the most unbelievably pretentious things I've ever seen here and I'm not sure I want to inflict that on myself.

5461285
if you haven't already you should give it a try. I know the main character may come off as a bit arrogant and a know-it-all jackass, but it is a really thought out, well done and wonderfully written story.

5500867 Cloud is now top tier jackass. (Oh my did I just make that cannon?) :pinkiegasp:

6572761 I understand that it feels very much like a deus ex machina solution and in many regards it was. However, without saying too much, you're touching on a subject that I don't intend to leave unexplained. I'm happy that you question it, but if you want a more in depth explanation we'll have to take this conversation to PM's as I'd prefer as few spoilers from my side as possible in the comment section.

6584526 If you mean the parts in italics I can't take credit for that. Those are all song lyrics.

6825857 I respect the fact that you took your time to put your thoughts into words, and as is with most forms of art you don't need to like it. Despite that I thank you for giving it some actual thought.

6822968 The same praise as above goes to you good sir.

A quick edit, Went back and read some parts of my previous chapters, specifically ch. 2. The cringe was real, some heavy editing is in order I believe.

7171305 It's on my "to do list". Believe me I'm aware of the lacking quality of my earlier chapters but I appreciate the reminder that there's work here to be done.

7180997 Alright, you learn something new everyday.

7234883 Glad you liked it.

7969693 That does sound pretty, gotta try that sometime.

8575262
Just once I would like to see reasonable authority figures. But oh well. Still funny to see no matter how many times I have read through it.

Login or register to comment