• Published 8th May 2013
  • 2,282 Views, 17 Comments

The Gift of Love - CelestiasLover123



Celestia X Twilight... Shipping fanfic. SFW

  • ...
6
 17
 2,282

The Beginning of Something Special?

The light began to shine through the small opening in the curtains. The beam settling to focus on the little figure stirring underneath the sheets. The mare became conscious, daring not be be jolted awake by the light trying to pierce her eyes. ’Morning already?’ Twilight questioned too comfortable to move. The pony laid in quiet bliss untill taking that large first morning breath. She suddenly realized the odd but familiar smell of smoke and breakfast. ’Oh Celestia!’

Twilight bolted downstairs fearing the worst. To her surprise, Spike was awkwardly trying to prepare food upon noticing Twilight enter rather wildly, panting and sweating. ’Geez Twilight no need to run in the house’’Are you okay Spike!?' Twilight said wheezing for breath, beads of sweat cascading down her face. ’Yes... Why, what happened?’ Spike said confused and scratching his neck. Twilight began settling down after sensing no danger. ’I smelt smoke!’ ’Oh, oh Ya! Celestia sent a letter, she wants to spend some "alone" time with you?’ Spike finished.

Twilight put on a face of total shock and stood like a statue. ’Not this again!’ Spike walked over to Twilight waving his claws in front of her face to bring her to her senses. ’Celestia wants to see me!’ Twilight blurtted out.

Spike just waved her off and continued cooking. ’What if she is mad at me? Even worse what if there is a test!? I haven't studied yet!?’ ’Twilight, Have you ever thought that she just wants to hang out with you?’ ’Princesses don't 'hang-out' with ponies Spike! She's always too busy, It must be serious’ Twilight paced around until she found the charred letter Spike was talking about.

-----------------------------

My beloved
Twilight Sparkle,

I recently have acquired some free time after Luna agreed to give me a break. So, I request to spend some time with you here at the castle for a day or two. I have also planned to have a royal spa day in my private quarters if you're interested. Please send your regards if you accept this invitation.

Your Mentor, Princess Celestia <3

-----------------------------

Twilight sighed with relief thinking to herself; ’This could be really fun and relaxing actually! And even better I get to see the princess’ But why did she write "beloved" and was that a heart there too?’ Twilight’s heart began to flutter for a moment,

Twilight had always had a crush on her mentor, the beautiful elegance of Celestia. Her flawless figure, her passionate and loving voice and her beautiful plo...Twilight phased out of reality for a moment. ’Get yourself together Twilight!’ ’What was that about Twilight?’ Spike questioned.

She turned back to Spike, ’Write me a letter!’ ’Now!? Twiiiilight I'm making breakfast or... I was, its done now at least’ He said with a smile of satisfaction. Spike walked over to the desk in the living room and grabbed the writing utensils. ’Alright, I'm ready!’

-----------------------------

Dear Princess Celestia,

I am honoured to be invited to spend time with you and will be arriving shortly. I also would love a spa day, I can't remember the last time I had one. I am going to send Spike to Rarity’s for a sleepover so our plans will work out.

Yours truly, Twilight Sparkle

-----------------------------

Twilight wanted to sign the bottom of the letter with something more personal like "Love Twilight" but what if she was wrong? The thought make her feel sick, ’How can I confess my feelings to her?’ She thought.

Twilight trailed off in thought until Spike interrupted her. ’I get to go to Rarity’s!?’ Spike shouted until he noticed something odd ’ You’re acting really weird today Twilight’ Spike said awkwardly. ’Wow Spike, I can’t remember the last time you were this happy, besides maybe you can hang out with the C.M.C too?’ Twilight distracted him with a quick comment. ’Great idea Twilight! But first do you think we should eat breakfast?’ ’Your right, Let's eat!’

* Several anxious but excited hours later*

A knock at the door aroused Twilight's attention, Answering the door she found two of Celestia’s private royal guards awaiting towing a chariot of the finest quality. With none other then the elegant goddess herself awaiting Twilight. Twilight jumped for joy galloping to embrace her mentor with a long nuzzle of Celestia’s muscular neck. ’Ive missed you so much Princess!’ ’And I have missed you dearest Twilight’ Celestia replied with a grace to her tone. ’Shall we get going my student?’ ’Of coarse Princess, I'm just going to walk Spike to Rarity’s i’ll be right back!’ Celestia and her guards waited patiently while Twilight trotted to Rarity’s with Spike on her back. The two said nothing the whole short walk there. Twilight tried very hard to contain her excitement and knocked at Rarity’s door. The white mare opened the door to see Spike standing there and a flash of purple light. ’Hi Spiky-Whiky! What got in to Twilight?’ ’Ill explain later’ Spike said with a chuckle. They entered the boutique with a casual conversation and shut the door.

Twilight appeared in the chariot with a flash of light and a gasp on her princesse’s face. Within a moment, the guards were ready to face an immediate threat. Celestia realizing waved them off after looking into Twilight's happy soul. ’Hi!’ Twilight said like a school filly. ’Oh Twilight you truly are an amazing mare, I've missed you so much’ Twilight just smiled a smile of the the deepest gratitude. Then, they lifted off and began the long journey to Canterlot.

*Several minutes later*

’Um princess, can I please sit next to you?’ Twilight had never liked the height which was normal for sky based ponies. Celestia waved her over with her wing, Twilight took a moment to take take in the natural beauty of the sun goddess. Twilight sat next to Celestia and delighted in the sweet scent of Celestia’s mane while trying to be inconspicuous. Twilight couldn't hold back the feeling of wanting to feel closer to Celestia (wanting to be closer). She started to drift into thought, ’How can I tell her? Damn it Twilight! Just be honest! But how could she? It was Celestia she was talking about’ Twilight began to whine softly to herself and a tear ran down her eye. Celestia noticed and wiped the tear with her flawless hoof. ’What ever is the matter, my Twilight’ Celestia said feeling down. Twilight noticed the upset in Celestia’s face and immediately lied ’Oh nothing! There was just something in my eye’ Twilight put on a fake smile. Celestia knew there was something wrong but pretended to be fooled and looked out into the vast view of Equestria.

’Look Twilight’ the two looked out to Rainbow Falls with imagination. ’It’s beautiful Princess!’ Twilight cheered up instantaneously. ’The natural grace of this place reminds me of you Princess’ Twilight hid her face between her hooves with a hot blush. Celestia said nothing but rather unfolded her wing over Twilight making her sigh with satisfaction. The two relaxed in each others soft embrace exchanging quick smiles before blushing at each other for the rest of the trip.

’We’re here Twilight’ She said with a warm stretch. ’Great! What should we do first princess?’ Twilight exclaimed. ’Oh Twilight, It's getting late I will escort you to where you are sleeping tonight’ Twilight and Celestia got out of the chariot and began walking into the castle. Celestia led Twilight to her old guest room at the castle where she stayed when she was younger. ’It hasn't changed at all, Thank you princess’ Twilight said warm heartedly. ’Twilight please call me Celestia, you have no need to refer to me as your princess in private. I want you to treat me like an equal, not a princess’ Twilight walked over and gave her a nuzzle, ’Good night Celestia’ (I love you) Twilight wanted to say it so bad but knew she couldn't.

The next morning Twilight woke up and realized where she was. She walked over to a grand mirror that she and Celestia had used when they played dress up. ’The memories’ she thought. ’Wow, I'm a mess, may as well have a shower’ Twilight walked into her extravagant bathroom which she knew was not as amazing as Celestia’s, though she also was not a princess. As the water rolled down her velvety soft fur, she washed with her favourite lavender soap. Celestia made sure all of her filly-hood favourites were included. After rinsing Twilight used her magic to dry herself off and styled her perfect mane but in a more daring way in an attempt to impress Celestia.

Satisfied, She headed towards the breakfast hall where Celestia, Luna and other important ponies we're gathered. ’Twilight, come sit next to me’ Celestia beckoned. She had a maid gather some of her favourite pillows to comfort Twilight for breakfast. Everyone began chatting as usual except for Luna who sat there motionless staring into the cup of coffee. Luna had never been a morning pony for obvious reasons and was knackerred from the night before.

Celestia took the opportunity of chatter to speak to Twilight while drinking a spot of tea and a freshly prepared biscuit. ’Twilight, I must say that your hair is absolutely beautiful today’ ’Thank you’ Twilight choked and blushed. ’You look positively radiant today princess!’ ’Twilight, don’t flatter me’ Twilight knew though that she could go on for hours about how beautiful Celestia was. ’This food is absolutely amazing!’ ’Well thank you Twilight, My chefs take great pride in what they do’ The purple mare let a quiet moan while eating a strawberry cream streusel. ’Well well Twilight you really enjoy it don't you?’ She said with a flirtatious smile. Twilight just gave a quick nod and continued enjoying that small plate of bliss. ’Twilight, when was the last time you had a meal from my chefs?’ After slowly delighting in the last bite of her pastry, Twilight replied ’Well it was actually a few years ago, back when I was a filly we were playing dress up in my room’ ’You used to love dress up, you bugged me about it everyday’ Celestia sighed. ’What’s the matter Princess?’ ’I...I just miss you being here with me so often’ Celestia peered down at her hooves tearing a little. ’Celestia, I'm here now’ Twilight gathered a serious disposition. The alibaster alicorn looked to her little pony with content. ’ You are the most amazing pony I've ever met in all my years Twilight, just having you around brightens my day’ Twilight looked back to her superior ’Tia...’ Twilight put a hoof on Celestia’s shoulder and smiled. ’ Let’s go enjoy ourselves’ Twilight explained. The two mares left the dining hall after saying bye to every pony else and headed out to the garden. ’Remember these statues? All of these villains were defeated by you’ Celestia continued ’You are the most powerful unicorn I've ever met and I'm honoured to be by your side’ Celestia wandered up to the infamous statue of Discord. ’You think I'm that good am I?’ Twilight giggled. Celestia and Twilight walked through the garden taking in the scent of pungent flowers, the gentle wind swaying through their manes. Until Celestia went around a corner and revealed a beautiful picnic setting with warm candles and a soft blanket laid out. ’Care to join me, Twily?’ ’Celestia you know I don’t like that nickname Twilight replied while kneeling down. ’nice?’ Celestia questioned with a raised eyebrow. ’It’s perfect Tia, thank you’ the two friends sat down together and enjoyed their peace of mind without any stress in the world.

Comments ( 17 )
Comment posted by CelestiasLover123 deleted May 9th, 2013

I really enjoyed the story, but one thing that needs to be done is separation of character dialog. It gets confusing trying to read one set to jump right into the next. Other than that over all I'd give this story a 7/10. I will keep this favorited for future chapters. And thumbs up. :twilightsmile:

This was an amazing chapter, but I have to agree with dj-cyrix. You need to fix the separation of character dialog. It also seemed to be rushed a bit. Other than that, it was very good and can't wait for more chapters.

-BMAGIC678:twilightsmile:

2548280 I really apperciate the feedback! I made this as a quicky to show my type of writing style and to see if people liked where I was going. I will start a new chapter soon if people like the story!

It really cute! I love the whole Twilestia thing, its one of my fav ships! Anyway, keep going at it! :twilightsheepish:

2548444 Um wow. That really means a lot to me! Thanks so much! You got it mate!

2548402 Done deal. Also, noted :)

2548557
Your welcome! :pinkiehappy: I'm going to write my own Twilestia fnafiction soon as well. I'll be making my own cover and everything!

Oh Heavens thanks after all this Dark Twilestia stuff lately, finally someone who don't need this Tack for his Story.

Please do me/us a Favor and separate this Wall of Text at the End and I have to agree with dj-cyrix its getting confusing trying to read the Character dialog like this.

But seriously nice Story so far, feels a bit rushed. Well let’s see where this leads.

Thums up and Favorit.

Consider yourself Watched:twilightsmile:

MFG
Raitythunder

2548870 Thank you soooooo very much!!! You got it! I wrote down all of your submissions and I think people are liking it so. Chapter 2 coming soon!

Please for the love of my brain change to people talking in " ". I keep thinking they are thinking to themselves.

Also it went a little fast but other than that this story is Neato.

2551032 The story was just a preview of my writing style... chapter 2 will have all the bells and whistles for sure!

2553570
But still for a better First Impression it would be wise to do a little Formatting of this Chapter:twilightsmile:

2554523 Fair enough well said :P ill look into it thank you for reading everyone!

Lil. Rushy. Slow down just a lil. Give a lil more exposition. Expect a message of recommended Edits from me.

A bit of critisism. Whenever a character starts talking, a new paragraph starts. In addition, quotation marks should be used for dialouge.

So:

’We’re here Twilight’ She said with a warm stretch. ’Great! What should we do first princess?’ Twilight exclaimed. ’Oh Twilight, It's getting late I will escort you to where you are sleeping tonight’ Twilight and Celestia got out of the chariot and began walking into the castle. Celestia led Twilight to her old guest room at the castle where she stayed when she was younger. ’It hasn't changed at all, Thank you princess’ Twilight said warm heartedly. ’Twilight please call me Celestia, you have no need to refer to me as your princess in private. I want you to treat me like an equal, not a princess’ Twilight walked over and gave her a nuzzle, ’Good night Celestia’ (I love you) Twilight wanted to say it so bad but knew she couldn't.

Becomes:

"We’re here Twilight" She said with a warm stretch.

"Great! What should we do first princess?" Twilight exclaimed.

"Oh Twilight, It's getting late I will escort you to where you are sleeping tonight"

Twilight and Celestia got out of the chariot and began walking into the castle. Celestia led Twilight to her old guest room at the castle where she stayed when she was younger.

"It hasn't changed at all, Thank you princess" Twilight said warm heartedly.

"Twilight please call me Celestia, you have no need to refer to me as your princess in private. I want you to treat me like an equal, not a princess"

Twilight walked over and gave her a nuzzle, "Good night Celestia" (I love you) Twilight wanted to say it so bad but knew she couldn't.

Continue with the story please

Login or register to comment