• Published 30th May 2013
  • 1,116 Views, 22 Comments

Roller coasters, bumper cars, and other Things - Sakura



The mane 6 visit an amusement park

  • ...
2
 22
 1,116

Roller Coasters - Part 1

Twilight Sparkle stood soaking in the roller coaster line.

The line wasn't actually that long, so the six friends were next in line. Rainbow Dash had insisted that they ride the roller coaster with the most loops, corkscrews, and drops. Her friends reluctantly agreed.

Twilight had gotten rid of the map because it was so wet and falling apart. They now had to rely on Twilight and Dash for directions on where to go, but Dash wasn't so reliable. They ended up walking for fifteen minutes trying to find the roller coasters.

Twilight was so lost in thought that she almost missed the roller coaster cars coming into station. The other ponies got out.

Rainbow Dash sat in the back car with Pinkie Pie. They said it had more wind that the rest of the cars (they were right, though). Rarity sat in the car in front of them with Fluttershy .Twilight and Applejack sat in front of them.

The ponies on the ride fastened their seat belts, and the roller coaster started up.

The roller coaster started up a steep hill. After a few seconds, it reached the top. Twilight then realized how many loops and drops there were. But before she had time to think, the roller coaster sped down the drop.

Twilight Sparkle screamed. Her stomach felt like it was rising to her throat. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, however, were used to this sort of feeling and held their hooves up over their heads. Even Rarity and Fluttershy had their hooves up. Twilight took a deep breath and held her hooves up over her head. It felt.....nice.

By now the roller coaster had come to a series of loops. Twilight took another breath and put her hooves back down. She did not like the feeling of being flipped upside down and having the blood rush to your head. The feeling only lasted for a few seconds, however, as the ride leveled out. It didn't last long, though. They approached the second loop.

Twilight felt the blood rushing to her head. She gripped the restraints, for fear of falling off. She could hear Pinkie and Dash having the time of their lives, and Rarity complaining about her mane. Twilight smiled. If her friends where happy, then she was happy too.

The second loop had ended, and now they approached a corkscrew. Twilight put her hooves up again. She was beginning to enjoy the feeling of the wind in her mane.

The cars spun around the corkscrew. It ended, and soon they were at the top of another drop, but this time it was smaller. Twilight screamed out of fun this time as the cars rocketed down the slope. At the end of the slope, however, was the station.

The cars slowed and came to a stop. Twilight got out of her seat, with Applejack close behind. She met the rest the rest of her friends at the exit.

"Where are we going next, Twilight, darling?" Rarity asked.

"More roller coasters, Rarity" Twilight replied. With that remark, the six friends followed Twilight to the next ride.