• Published 30th May 2013
  • 1,118 Views, 22 Comments

Roller coasters, bumper cars, and other Things - Sakura



The mane 6 visit an amusement park

  • ...
2
 22
 1,118

Entrance and Teacups

"I can't believe we're finally going!" Pinkie Pie said, bouncing around her friends. "I mean, we've been planning this trip for months, and the day has finally come!"

"Relax, Pinkie, we're almost there" Twilight replied.

It was originally Pinkie and Rainbow's idea to go to the park to get Twilight away from the books for a little bit, to "make some memories," they said, and Twilight reluctantly agreed. Now, they were on the train to the park, an hour away from Fillydelphia. Once Pinkie heard that they were only a few minutes away, she wouldn't stop bouncing.

"Hey Pinkie, we're here!" Rainbow Dash said, pointing to the park.

Indeed they were. From the train window, Twilight could already see the roller coasters and other rides. She had to admit it, it looked pretty fun.

Once they exited the train, they walked to the entrance way. They were greeted by an earth pony mare, whose name tag read "Sugar Swirl"

"Tickets, please" she said in a sweet tone.

Twilight handed her her ticket. Sugar checked it off, and allowed her entry to the park. She did the same for the rest of her friends.

"Lets go to the roller coasters first!" Rainbow Dash said as soon as she got in.

Twilight picked up a map of the park. The roller coasters where located at the back of the park. The more calmer and slower rides where located at the front, and concessions where located everywhere.

"Why don't we ride a more....well, slower and calmer ride, Rainbow. I don't want my mane to get messed up." Rarity signed.

" I vote for calm" Fluttershy nervously said. "Like teacups...um...if its OK with you...I mean"

Twilight agreed to the teacup idea as their first ride. It wasn't to far off, and wasn't that fast. "Teacups it is"

The line for the ride wasn't that long, presumably because it was still early morning. The group of friends choose the purple teacup. Well, actually, Rarity chose it. It matched her hair, apparently.

"Please keep your hooves inside the ride, and enjoy" With that, the operator started up the ride.

Twilight felt the ride start up. It started slow, then gradually got faster, all the while spinning in circles.

"Hey Pinkie! Rainbow Dash said, grinning. "You can make the cup go faster by using your body weight when the turns come!"

"Okie dokie lokie! Lets try it!"

The next time the turn came around, Pinkie and Dash both leaned in the same direction, making the cup go faster. Applejack soon joined in, and even Rarity. After a few minutes, the ride started slowing down, then coming to a stop.

The group got off, still slightly dizzy form the ordeal. Twilight pulled out the map again. " Now where to, girls?"

Author's Note:

Yay! My first fic! *squee* Sorry if its a little boring, but I hope y'all like it and stay tuned for more :)