• Published 2nd May 2013
  • 21,721 Views, 635 Comments

Forced Pony Cuddles - Aetherpony



A series of short stories where you get cuddled by ponies against your will. [I'll be trying to update this daily]

  • ...
43
 635
 21,721

Minty Lyre Cuddles

”H-how? No, really, how did this happen again?” you ask the mint green unicorn currently hugging your leg rather tightly. Some would wonder how you ended up in such a situation yet again.

You spent your day off simply lazing about in your house. At first, things were going quite well. You were watching a few movies in your living room. Thankfully, your Netflix still had another week left before expiring so you were able to watch quite a few things.

That couch of yours was quite comfortable for the entire day. The thought of interacting with others didn’t seem like such a good idea, so you decided an inside day was needed. But, even if you did go out in public, you’d probably act out a bit.

You were still getting over the fact that a black coated pony thing cuddled with you last night. Nightmare Moon was her name, if you could recall. She had come in at some point during your sleep and demanded you cuddled her.

Despite being against it at first, you had to admit it was one of the best night’s rests you’ve ever had. Nightmare Moon was true to her word… for the most part. When you woke up, you were greeted by the wonderful smell of pancakes.

You honestly believed she had made breakfast for you… and then you saw a single half-eaten pancake on a syrup covered plate. That fiend ate ALL OF YOUR PANCAKES AND SYRUP! If she had the guts to return, you were certain that you were going to give her a piece of your mind.

So, when you heard loud thumping coming from your room later that night, you were absolutely certain Nightmare Moon had come back to cuddle with you again. The first time was an incredibly rare exception, so tonight was definitely not going to fly.

But, when you saw a mint green unicorn with a white streak going through her mane and tail, you were certain that this was definitely not her, but a different one. Needless to say, you were irritated, but you had gotten somewhat used to this song and dance. So instead of feeling any sort of intimidation, you felt annoyance. It helped that this unicorn was a dwarf compared to Nightmare.

The little unicorn took one look at you, and suddenly you realized two very important things. Number one, from the high-pitched squeal, you could tell this was a mare. Number two, she wasn’t scared of you at all. In fact, if her excitement could be used as an energy source, she could power your entire city for a year.

Not taking any sort of concern for your personal space, she leapt out of your bed and wrapped your leg in a vice grip. She literally defied the laws of her own body’s bone structure in order to squeeze your limb.

You had no idea these alien ponies could bend their legs in such a way. Now here you are, confused, and forced to listen to the little mare babble on incessantly.

”Oh wow, an alien! Everypony called me crazy, but I just knew there was life on other planets!” The sound of a rubber duck squeaking can be heard when she looks up to you with a wide smile.

”Wrong planet sweetheart,” you scowl. “You’re on Earth. So YOU’RE the alien, not me.” She dismisses the point of your statement with a nonchalant wave of a hoof.

”Details, details, it doesn’t matter. Cause I’ve got an extraterrestrial now.” You raise a brow in question. She didn’t honestly think you were her property now, did she?

”I hope you know that you’re in MY house, on MY home planet.” She completely ignores you, but she at least lets go of you. The little pony deemed it necessary to prance around you with glee.

”Oh, what are we gonna do? We could play Monopony, or we can read a book—“She stops mid prance to sit back on her rump and gasp. If her grin could get any wider, it’d fly off her face. “You can even rub my tummy, and cuddle with me!” She shakes her front legs in an excited manner.

It’s then you decide that you’ve had enough. Slowly but surely, her demeanor started to wear on your nerves until you couldn’t take it anymore. You cut her off before she can continue listing off more things by placing your hands under her front legs and lifting her up. That gesture alone was more than enough to silence her; now, she looks at you with curious eyes and a small smile.

”Unicorn, how did—”

”Lyra,” she corrects.

”Okay, Lyra, how did you get here? Did you use a spell like the last one did?”

”Nope, I didn’t use a spell.” Her smile drops off her face. “The way I got here was super weird, though.” Feeling intrigued by her broad explanation, you continue to pry.

”And what ‘super weird’ way was that?”

”Well, I was in my room.”

”Uh huh.”

”And I was reading a book.”

”Yeah?”

”Then this white temporal rift appeared in the center of my bed.”

”Okay.”

” And when I saw it, I jumped into it. So, here I am!” She flashes you a toothy grin. Almost as soon as it appears, it disappears. “Aww man,” she whines. “There was a pony here before me? I wanted to be the first!”

”What, no, you’re not changing the subject. A fucking rift in space made you end up here?” When she smiles and nods, your body begins to heat up with anger. Not necessarily for her ending up in your house, but for her being so impulsive. “You don’t just ‘jump in’ to one of those, Lyra!”

”What? Why? Where’s your sense of adventure?” She obviously doesn’t know how dangerous doing something like that can be. You know nothing about wormholes or the like, but if it was capable of bringing her to you, it could have easily sent her into a black hole.

”You know you could have died right?” She shrugs in your arms.

”Worth the risk.” Your muscles tense at her blatant lack of personal safety. An intense, rapid beat from your heart nearly deafens you. In that moment, you swear you were going to lose control and lay into this little unicorn for doing something so reckless.

”H-hey, you okay?” she asks while waving a hoof in front of your face. You’ve gone to grinding your teeth and you swear you could hear a teakettle boiling somewhere. With what semblance of resistance you have, you try to change the subject so you won’t lose it.

”Okay, so, now that you answered my question, I’ll answer yours.” Lyra breathes a sigh of relief.

”Oh good, cause I thought you were going to explode or something. Your face is really red and—“

”Forget about how red my face is and let me finish. A pony named Nightmare Moon was the first. She also managed to take the title of “First Pony to Cuddle a Human.” Sorry.” Upon mentioning that name, Lyra’s jaw drops and she gasps in terror.

”You met N-N-Nightmare Moon.” You nod. “And she really cuddled you too?”

”Yes, and she told me I should have felt honored.”

“I can’t believe it, an alien capable of touching such an evil creature.” You shake your head in disbelief.

”Well, she was a bit rude, but she’s far from evil. If anything, she seemed irritable. Like something pissed her off.” Lyra looks to you with tear filled eyes.

”S-she ruled over us like a tyrant, but thanks to the Elements of Harmony, she was beaten. Took them a week to do it, though, and during that time, she just got meaner and meaner until her rule came to a sudden stop.” Now that’s something you’ve never heard of. However, it does explain why she was acting like that when she paid you that surprise visit.

”What are the Elements of Harmo—.”It’s then you decide not to bother asking. “You know what, never mind. It’s not like you’ll be here for more than a night anyway.” The eerie silence hanging in the room after you said that is palpable. It seems like that statement of yours took a toll on little Lyra.

Your arms start to strain from the pony’s weight. You’ve been holding her out from your body for quite a while and your muscles are starting to feel the burn from maintaining the position. Quickly, yet gently, is how you set down your uninvited houseguest.

”I-I don’t know how to get home, I’m not an Alicorn like Celestia or Nightmare Moon.” She looks to your hardwood floor, tears starting to stream from her eyes. “Bon-Bon’s gonna kill me.”

”Who?” you ask before kneeling down to her level.

”M-My roommate and best friend,” she sniffles before continuing, “O-oh Celestia what have I done? My friends and family are all back in Equestria!” she wipes away the tears that start to flow.

”So now you’re thinking about the consequences,” you mutter. While your words and demeanor would show that you do not care about the situation Lyra is in, your heart would say otherwise. With each beat pain seems to erupt in your chest from seeing her bawl on your bedroom floor.

So doing the only comforting thing you can think of, you sigh before reaching out, scooping her up, and hugging her tight. She immediately wraps her hooves around your neck and starts to cry onto your shoulder.

”Hey, it’s gonna be okay,” you say while rubbing her back, “We’ll figure something out.” You flash what you hope to be a reassuring smile. She looks up to you, her lips quiver as she tries to hold back another wave of tears.

”W-We will?” she sniffles before wiping her eyes. When you nod, you manage to get a small smile out of her. “I-I hope we can, I don’t want to be stranded here forever.”

Her statement causes you to recall a few events that have taken place in your world. You have to agree, with the way things are right now, you would not want to be in her position either. She wouldn’t make it one week out on Earth alone. If Animal Control didn't catch her, someone would probably panic if they saw her. After all, a freaky mint green horse isn't a regular occurrence here on Earth.

”I bet, would you like some hot chocolate? That’s safe to eat for your kind right?” She giggles at your lack of knowledge on her species.

”Of course it is silly, and I’d love some.” Breathing a sigh of relief you let Lyra out of your hug, get to your feet, and make your way out of your room…

A few hours pass after that. Within that time, you have made your hot chocolate, and you have managed to learn a little bit about where Lyra comes from.

Fascinating wouldn’t begin to describe how you felt as she went on about the different species, magic, and even the various nations on their world. While having obvious differences in many areas, your planet and hers shared a few similarities as well.

However, the concepts that differ, like the cutie marks, displease you. Being restricted in what you can do simply because you get a magical tattoo on your rump didn’t seem very liberating. Unlike them, humans had the potential to perform any task. You, nor any other human, had a special talent.

From the way she’s acting you believe that her obsession with aliens should have been on her rump rather than a lyre. From what she says, she didn’t play it as often as she should.

Lyra explained that she’d rather be gathering information on what could possibly exist in the universe rather than writing musical notes. When you asked why that wasn’t her special talent instead, she told you that there were a few exceptions.

A pony named Colgate turned out to be a dentist, yet she had an hourglass for a cutie mark. While both she and this “Colgate” both poke a rather large “logic” hole in their world, it at least showed you that these ponies were at least capable of learning secondary skills.

While she explained bits of her world, you in turn told her everything you could about yours. How your days and nights work, the economy, advancements in technology, and a few simple things you could easily explain. Regardless of how simple, or easy they were to talk about, she was fascinated all the same.

But, like every single fun event, there’s never enough time for you to really enjoy them. Three in the morning rolls around far too quickly. So, filled with regret for not being able to get more information, you decide to set up a place for Lyra to sleep.

You figured the couch would suffice, and she didn’t seem to mind. Your furniture is rather large for such a small pony. With her little bed ready to go, you wish her goodnight and make your way back into your bedroom.

As you lie down to sleep, your mind plays with the possibilities of just how this is going to work. Lyra can’t get home like Nightmare could. Hopefully, you’ll be able to come up with something you can work with by the time you wake up.

She’s going to need your help, and while it isn’t your responsibility to give her a hand, you can’t just leave her to fend for herself on this planet. She won’t survive here without you. Nevertheless, even though you worry for her and yourself, sleep claims you within a few minutes…

~~~~*~~~*~~~

”Psst, Anon?” comes a soft voice from the edges of your sub consciousness. Shaking comes soon after the voice. Slowly but surely you can feel the weight of sleep being lifted off you.

Grumbling your displeasure at being woken up you open an eye to find darkness staring back at you. But, you know who’s shaking you, no one else is in your house other than her.

”What is it Lyra,” you yawn before sitting up in bed.

”I can’t sleep,” she whispers, “I was sort of wondering, can I sleep with you?” You sigh before rubbing your eyes.

”No, just go back on the couch. Count some sheep or something,” you look to where you feel the added weight on your bed.

”B-but I’m scared,” she whines, “I’m on some planet so far from home, and you’re the only friend I have here. Please let me stay, I don’t wanna be alone.” As soon as you hear her sniffling, you know that she’s not going back out there to the couch. Like many others, you’re a sucker for cute things crying.

”Fine, get in,” you state flatly before lifting the covers for her. She lets out a soft cheer before scrambling under your blankets. You’re met with a rather warm, small form pressing up against you. You cough, hoping she’d get the hint and move over a bit, but she doesn’t.

”Oh come on, I bet I can cuddle you so much better than Nightmare could. She was probably a selfish cuddler right?” You groan before shaking your head and getting yourself as comfortable as possible.

”I couldn’t move when she did,” you yawn while snuggling into your pillow. At that moment, you felt Lyra’s incredibly soft coat on your exposed chest.

”Well, I’m not big enough to do that, and I don’t mind you being the big spoon,” she says before turning to you to poke your nose with a hoof, “But no funny business mister, I mean it.” You try to stifle a laugh; you can’t believe she honestly thought you’d try something.

”Okay Lyra, I won’t do anything. But watch your horn alright? I don’t need you stabbing me with it.” With that bit out of the way, she promptly turns back around and bends so that you won’t have to worry about an accidental goring. As soon as you wrap your arm around her, she squeaks.

”W-wow you’re k-kinda strong,” she stutters. You swear you could feel her body heat up.

”Comes with lifting boxes all day for eight to ten hours.” You let out a yawn before adding, “Now let’s get some sleep. Goodnight Lyra.”

”Goodnight human,” she answers back. One final sigh escapes you before the heat from Lyra lulls you back to the world of dreams….

” Oh-my-gosh an-alien-is-cuddling-with-me,” Lyra whispers excitedly…

~~~~*~~~*~~~

When you get up a few hours later, you’re not surprised to find that Lyra has disappeared. In her place you find a note in your hand. While it’s been crumpled up from you tossing and turning in your sleep you’re still able to discern what it says.

”Thank you so much for your hospitality,” it reads, “While you were asleep there was another white rift thingy. So I’m gonna jump into it. Wish me luck human friend! Love, Lyra.”

Your eyes read down the list until you get to another little tidbit at the bottom, “PS: I kinda took something so I could prove to my friends your kind exists. It was that thingy with the touch screen and the music… sorry I can’t bring it back.”

You know she’s referring to your music player. That thing took almost a full week’s worth of pay to afford. You’re a bit annoyed, but another one can be bought in time.

You turn to your dresser to find that not only did she snatch it off there, but apparently, the rift opened there too. With your dresser having a giant hole, it isn’t hard to figure that out. With a few added complications, you do the only thing you can do in this situation. You sigh and bring your palm to your forehead.

”Fucking ponies…”

Author's Note:

Here's the next installment. The next pony cuddling will involve the human that cuddled with Celestia. Hope you enjoyed Lyra cuddles. The next vote will be up momentarily. If you want to vote, feel free to view my blog posts.