• Published 4th May 2013
  • 2,260 Views, 53 Comments

Cybernetic Wanderers - Echo Derp



What happens when Dinky befriends the Brotherhood of Nod?

  • ...
15
 53
 2,260

Dreadful Discoveries

Dreadful Disocveries

"NOOOO!"

"Ha! Ha!"

The Doctor screamed as he was caught in the unbreakable grasp of Andy. He tried to squirm out of it, but he remained trapped in place. Andy let out another evil laugh, and raised his plasma cannon. The weapon began to glow green as it was charging up to full power. The Doctor looked to both sides for anything to help him escape the death that was in front of his face, but nothing was available.

He looked down at the cyborg's metal wrist, and thought of a idea that might possibly work. He closed his eyes and tried.

"Here goes nothing!"

CHOMP!

The Doctor bit Andy on his wrist. The cannon immediately stopped charging, Andy tilted forward to see what the Doctor did. The Doctor put more pressure into the bite in hopes of stopping Andy, he opened his eyes to see if it had worked. But unfortunately the bite didn't even do a single thing. Andy charged his cannon again.

"Doctor, how pathetic that was. Your jaws are nothing. Weak, useless and worthless. An untrained monkey could've been more successful," Andy stated.

The Doctor heavily sighed, and prepared for what was to come: his doom.

The cannon was gaining more power, everything around him was getting more dark. But a bizarre sight was occurring on Andy's visor: a logo of a scorpion tail began to glow white on his visor, and images of figures dressed in red and black body armor marching.

The Doctor didn't understand what this meant, but he shifted his eyes over to the weapon. Andy fired the cannon. The Doctor screamed in terror.

Everything went bright.

--------------

The Doctor slowly cracked open an eye, his vision was very hazy. He groaned and stretched his forelegs in the air. The Doctor realized he was in the living room. The warm sunlight was washing into the living room, the house was silent and things seemed to be normal. He sighed in relief that it was all a dream.

"What a nightmare I had." The Doctor felt a chill up his spine. "Urgh, I hope I never dream about that again."

He slumped back into his chair, and placed a hoof under his chin, to remember the details of the dream.

"What was that all about? Was it a nightmare? A sign of something? A Warning?"

The Doctor couldn't interpret of what the dream meant. But then he remembered the images of those figures in the odd clothing almost appearing like John and Dave. The Doctor was in deep thought for a few minutes, but then he remembered who was next to him: Andy.

He leaped out of his chair, and faced the metal creature. But something surprising was there when the Doctor faced him: Andy wasn't there. The Doctor searched to the left and right for him, but there was no sighting of him. Whooves galloped into the kitchen to check. Nothing.

Then to the bathroom downstairs - Nothing. He looked out the window that had view of the backyard; nothing was there. Ron, Dave and John were also gone.

"Blast! Where did they go!? No matter. If Ron went somewhere with those two lunatics, I trust he'll handle them. But where is that darn machine!"

The Doctor tapped a hoof to chin to think where Andy might possible be, and thought of a horrifying idea: in the rooms upstairs where the family was. The Doctor felt everything disappear from him, everything that he cared for might as well be gone with that deathly cyborg destroying everything.

The images of the Hooves family flooded his mind. Those faces of them having a deep impact on him.

The Doctor formed a determined gesture and galloped up the stairs to stop Andy.

You are not going to hurt my family you metal beast!... He growled in his mind.

The Doctor turned to the left once he made it to the top. He slowly approached the room that he shared with Derpy, and opened it. He poked his head around the door, the room was slowly being brightened by the sunlight weakly shining through the window curtains.

The Doctor gently smiled as he saw Derpy peacefully sleeping on the bed. He quietly closed the door, and went to Sparkler's room next. He opened it and saw the same result just as his room.

Well at least both of you are okay...

But one room remained unchecked: Dinky's room. The Doctor went over to Dinky's, and stopped in front of her door. He to a deep breath and prepared for what might possibly come. "Here I go."

The Doctor opened the door, but gasped loudly as he saw Andy standing next to the bed of Dinky kind of like he did downstairs with the chair. The Doctor clenched his teeth and charged to the ominous machine.

"Get away from her!" he shouted.

Dinky immediately woke up by the loud voice of the Doctor. "Huh? Doctor what are you- wait!"

"You're not going to hurt her you treacherous machine!"

The Doctor threw himself across the bed and straight for Andy; the cyborg remained still. The Doctor came contact with Andy, but instead of tackling the heavy steel creature down, he slammed into his chest and miserably slid off. The Doctor grunted by the pain and rubbed his head.

"Oww..."

"Doctor! What's wrong with you!?" Dinky shouted at him.

"Dinky, he is obviously trying to hurt you! Why else is he here!"

Dinky groaned and explained why Andy was in her room. "I asked him to be in here! Look, I had a bad dream, I started seeing things in my room, so I asked Andy if he can stay with me because I was scared! Okay?"

The Doctor was about to reply back, but took in what Dinky said and lowered his head. He sighed and frowned, but then glanced back up at Dinky, appearing annoyed.

"If you were scared, why didn't you tell your mum or your sister! You could've have also just woken me up. I wouldn't mind, I understand. But why him?" the Doctor gazed at Andy.

"Because, my mom and sister were asleep, so I didn't want to wake them up. And then there was you, but you were also sleeping, and Andy was awake because there was wierd voices coming from him. But I still asked him and he seemed happy to help me," Dinky explained, looking at Andy who stood there motionless.

Andy suddenly twitched his left arm, then his right. His upper body started to act funny, but shortly stopped after a few seconds. The cyborg started to move his fingers. But he went completely motionless again for a mere second. "Hello, Miss Dinky," he greeted.

Dinky smiled and waved a hoof at him. "Good morning, Andy."

Andy glanced over to the Doctor, who was on the floor rubbing his head. "Hello there, Dinky's father." a hint of annoyance was in his voice. "Are you felling head migraines today?"

"No, no, just a small headache, that's all," the Doctor grumbled at both the pain and at what Andy just called him.

"Do not troubled by my presence, Doctor. I mean no harm... Unless you dare attack," Andy finished his statement under his breath.

The Doctor shook his head and exited the room, lowering his head down. Dinky frowned, and looked back at Andy once the Doctor was gone.

"What's his problem?" she asked at him confused.

"Who knows, Dinky. Who knows. But I shall leave you, for the Doctor seems unhappy by my presence near you." Andy went around Dinky's bed and left the room. Dinky sighed and lowered her head, seeing the blanket sheets she slept in. She felt uneasy on how the Doctor looks annoyed or how he behaves around the Nod members. Her mother didn't seem to have a problem, but Dinky also took note that her sister was also acting a bit unfriendly around them too.

"I wonder why the don't look happy around Ron or Andy? They haven't done anything wrong... yet." she said to herself.

Dinky removed the sheets of her and with a single leap she got off. She went to the bedroom window and stared to the outside; the sun's rays were warmly beaming down on Ponyville, the sky was a brilliant bright blue, and Ponyville valley kept its color of green strong.

Dinky looked down to the backyard, and scanned left and right for Ron and the others but no one was there.

"That's weird... Where's Ron and his brothers?" she asked herself as the Reaper was nowhere in sight below.

Dinky raised an eybrow and turned away from the window. She came passed her room's doorway and went down the stairs. The Doctor was on the regular couch, tapping a hoof against his chin, but Andy was mysteriously gone.

"Hey, Doctor? Where's Andy?" Dinky asked him.

"He's in the backyard searching for Ron and the others."

Dinky trotted over to the window that had the view of the backyard; Andy was seen searching for his brothers, but there also something that caught Dinky's eye: a figure that's had its back turned toward her, was dressed in black clothing, its head was completely bald. The creature stood there peacefully staring at the sky, appearing to not have the fear of being spotted. Dinky stared at this figure shocked, but shook her head and rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't seeing things - it was gone.

"What was that?" she asked herself again. "I could've sworn there was something that looked like John or Dave, but now it's gone."

Dinky went into deep thought for a moment, until the Doctor abruptly called her name.

"Dinky, do you want to go get the newspaper with me?"

"Sure, I'll be right there." she replied back.

Dinky trotted to the Doctor, who was standing by the front door waiting to depart with her. Dinky smiled at him, and went out the door and into the sunny day. The Doctor and Dinky started to trot toward Ponyville.

Dinky observed the environment around her; perfect and clean like any day in Equestria. But something in her mind reminded her of a very important matter. "Doctor? Have you seen Ron or his brothers?"

The Doctor shook his head as a reply. "That's what I've been wondering about. Where did he and those two pesky troublemakers go to?"

"I wish I knew where they were, but shouldn't we have at least brought Andy with us?" Dinky remembered Andy, who was in the backyard. "I'm sure nothing will go wrong if he's here."

"He prefered to stay and find his companions. I see that he also wants to maintain order, but if Ron is out there with those two idiots, I think they'll be fine." the Doctor smirked as he had some trust in the Reaper.

"What makes you say that?" Dinky asked him.

"Well, let's just say Ron has the power and intelligence to handle anything. It kind of scares me actually." the Doctor admitted. "I've noticed he observes everything; ponies, plants and more, then he takes note on its behaviour or anything. For example, why do you think he calls me your 'father'?"

Dinky stared up to the sky to think on the interesting question. "Well, doesn't he do that as a joke? I thought he was joking and trying to make us laugh."

"No, Dinky, he's seeing how I would react. He's doing this because he wants to gather information. But why would he do this? Is he curious? Planning something big? Or he's just a machine and does this because of his nature?"

So many thoughts and questions flooded his mind about the strange spider-like cyborg.

BOOM!

A explosion echoed loudly as it was heard somewhere far away. The Doctor and Dinky immediately stopped, and searched all directions for the source.

"Doctor, what was that?" Dinky asked him, scared by the frightening sounds.

"I don't know. But I think that was an explosion. Maybe it's construction workers...? Or something else that I hope isn't dangerous."

Dinky continued to search for whatever made the explosion, but remembered it sounded familiar to the one a few nights ago. But she also recalled the star that appeared brightly, then expanded and the explosion sound followed.

"Doctor, I recognize that sound from somewhere."

"You do? Did you see something or you've heard it many times before?"

"I haven't seen anything, but I saw a star the other night, then it grew large in size and made an explosion sound."

The Doctor raised an eyebrow as a star that expanded and made explosion sounds was quite odd to him.

"Thats weird... Stars don't work that way, maybe it was meteor. But then again maybe it's something else." the Doctor listened closely for another sound, but everything remained quiet. "Well, I think it's over now. So let's get a move on, shall we?"

The two began to trot again. Ponyville stood proudly at the end of the path, it didn't appear busy as the one time Dinky showed Ron around town. But the shops and carts were still open for business. A unicorn and pegasus were up ahead, conversing on something they were looking at in the newspaper that was levitated by the unicorn.

"Woah, can you believe this! How could something cause this much damage!" the unicorn said, surprised.

"Yeah! It's like they destroyed this place in a matter of seconds!" the Pegasus exclaimed.

The Doctor and Dinky overheard what they were saying, and looks day each other confused.

"I wonder what they're taking about? I hope it's not bad," Dinky said.

"Well, let's just see what's important today..." the Doctor replied.

The two entered Ponyville and spotted the cart that sold the newspaper. A earth pony was in line and paid the bits for the news. The Doctor came up next and paid. He smiled at the pony who worked at the cart. Dinky waited for him, eager to see what the paper contained today.

The Doctor opened the newspaper and searched through the pages for anything interesting. Some of the content inside was advertisement, boring stories or random subjects. But one was a real attention grabber, since it was written in big, bold letters:

"Wonderbolts Academy Obliterated!"

Dinky's eyes went wide at the stunning topic, the Doctor let out a quiet gasp.

"How could something happen like this? It's nearly impossible to attack their academy," the Doctor said. "It's out of reach for most intruders!"

The eyes of both ponies scanned left and right as they read the unbelievable story.

Wonderbolt Academy was almost destroyed! Heavy damage and destruction has been sustained. One cadet has been hospitalized by minor injuries. Wonderbolt Captain Soarin' was a lucky survivor of this unspeakable attack, "I've never seen such a thing do this! It was a normal day, then it completely gets annihilated by this metal monster that came out of nowhere! It threatened to destroy me and Rainbow Dash who is a cadet training there. It attacked Rainbow Dash and she fell unconcious, I placed myself in front of to defend Miss Dash as it was ready to finsh her off. I fully prepared myself to give my life so she can live hers." Captain Soarin' remarked. Reports and Soarin' say that this tall creature made out of metal was responsible for the attack.

But, Soarin' also says that another creature made out metal was also there. He described that it was like a spider, but all it did was stare at him and Rainbow Dash. The cadet still remains in the hospital recovering, and the Wonderbolts are with her at this time. The Royal Guard has recently been investigating the sighting of a spider-like creature; it possibly may be the same spider-machine that was at the academy during the attack. But the Guard has also been attacked by strange things. Reports are still unclear, but all we know for now is that a possible large threat may be here in Equestria.

Luckily, the Royal Guard has a new ally: a creature from another world. This creature's species is called "Human", the human goes by the name "Mammoth". He says that he knows what these two machines are and their purposes. Mammoth states that these two machines are called "Cyborgs", and belong to a organization called "Nod". But it gets worse, there are two other members of Nod, but their humans and not machine. Mammoth strongly advises all citizens of Equestria to not listen to these two Nod humans because, "They'll persuade you to join them saying, 'We bring peace and untiy' but their actually lying!" Mammoth said.

Furthermore, these Nod humans are described to be in suits that grant them the ability to turn invisible, and the suits are said to be in a red and green color design. With the threat rising and dangerous fugitives on the loose, we ask all citizens to remain safe and proceed with caution to wherever you go.

The Doctor suddenly started to shake his right foreleg that he held the newspaper nervously. He realized that his family were harboring fugitives that were beyond dangerous. He dropped the paper and began to mumble and stutter words.

"I-I can't...t-th-they did- how cou-could they do this!?" He came out his fear and into rage.

Dinky stood there stunned by the disturbing information. She couldn't process that a machine that she considered as a friend, and seemed friendly and intelligent was involved in this terror against the Wonderbolts.

"T-they did this...why would Ron do this? He couldn't have a mind to do this."

"Dinky...We need to get home right away!." the Doctor said in a dead-serious tone. "We need to get your mother and sister out of the house! Ron, Andy, those two idiots are completely insane!"

"Are y-you sure?" Dinky said in a hoarse tone. "Ron couldn't be evil or is he...?"

"Evil or not, we need to get the family to a safe place away from Ron and his brothers!"

The Doctor and Dinky galloped back to their home before it was too late.

********

Mammoth stood outside Ponyville, sternly staring at his surroundings behind his mask. Right next to him was Shining Armor, he looked at the ground with a upset look on his face. He glanced over to some of members of the Wonderbolt team that were conversing with some of the Guard ponies.

"Dang, we thought we were safe and now... We get solid blow by Nod to the head." Shining Amour heavily sighed. "We've got to stop them before they do another attack."

"Don't worry I know how these bastards think." Mammoth grunted. "They'll stay hidden for now, but eventually they'll come back."

Shining fixed his eyes on Mammoth, and smirked as he wanted to know more about the organization Mammoth worked in.

"So... Uhh...What else do you guys use to combat Nod?" he asked.

"Damn, you're full of questions. But it's funny. Well, we got massive machines called Disruptors, and it emits a sonic wave that will blow anything up. Kind of brutal if infantry get caught in it." Mammoth chuckled. "We also have Titans. Tall, ominous walkers that are armed with a large cannon. Those guys can be deployed anywhere, destroy anything, and have range."

Shining smirked and nodded his head at the interesting information about GDI. "Well it looks like you guys can handle anything. But are you the only weapon that can fly?" He saw how Mammoth had the capability to fly.

"Nope. We have aircraft. Like the Orca, there are two types though. A Fighter and Bomber. The fighter is fast and flexible and can attack most targets. The bomber is slow, but only attacks ground targets. Once that thing gets in range... It's all over. Then we have transports. We have the Carryall; a machine that carries vehicles off or on the battfield. Thing goes faster than an Orca Fighter! Heh, am I boring you?" Mammoth noticed Shining Armor appeared confused.

Shining continued to stare at him, but snapped out of his trance.

"Oh no! Sorry... It's just a lot of info to remember. But, woah! You guys seem to have everything."

"We do." Mammoth grinned.

Out of the corner of his eye, Mammoth saw something. He turned and saw a figure. He tilted his head to interpret what the figure was. I wonder what that is...

Mammoth started to see the anomaly more clearly; was in dark clothing, staring in a random direction, and completely bald from the head. Mammoth raised an eyebrow, he still couldn't tell what it was, but his mind insisted him that it was "him": Kane.

No... That can't be him. He's not here, he's back on Earth doing his psycho work...

Mammoth shook his head and the figure was gone. He gave a few light knocks to his head to adjust his mind straight.

The sound of hoofsteps was coming form behind them. Shining Armor and Mammotth turned around to see a Guard pony approaching them.

"Mammoth, the Wonderbolts would like to see you. They say it's important." the Guard informed .

"Alright. Let's see what they want."

Mammoth made his way back inside the hospital.

Both Shining and the Guard watched him until he was out of sight. The Guard pony looked at Shining Armor when it was clear.

"Captain, I have some important news," he said.

"Well, what is it?" Shining Armor asked.

"We've discovered a crash site of a machine with small wings and other unknown objects attached to it. But in the front area there are two seats surrounded by glass. One in the front, then the other in the back. So, that means it needs two operators to control it..."

"Go on." Shining insisted.

"And that's the bad thing." the Guard rubbed his left foreleg. "We don't know if the personnel are dead and something might have taken their bodies, or they managed to survive and escape the wreckage. But we also don't know if the machine has already been there for a long time, but the interesting thing is that it's marked with logos of a Hawk or Eagle. Mammoth is marked with those logos on his suit."

"Your right." Shining slowly nodded his head as realized the GDI soldier shared the same logos. "I'll see to it. But continue to investigate this and find the crew of that machine! Who know what we're up against."

Shining Armor turned back around, but saw something standing next to a team of Guard ponies. It we very bizarre since the team was facing to the right, and the thing resembled a human, but it stood there in front of them. Not a single Guard made a reaction but to continue staring to the right. Shining Armor shook his head; the human figure was gone.

Did I just see something or am I going crazy? I'm sure Cadence wouldn't want a crazy husband...

--------------

Mammoth walked down the busy hallway of the hospital. The doctors, nurses and patients fixed their eyes on him curiously. When a pony crossed into his path, they immediately moved away. Mammoth didn't understand why, but he figured they were probably afraid of him by the way he looked. The group of blue and yellow flight suits stood by a door which marked the place where he needed to go.

"You guys needed to talk to me?" Mammoth said to them.

Soarin' was the first to respond. "Yeah, who was that cyborg that showed up earlier!?" He stomped a hoof against the ground.

"Take it easy there, buddy." Mammoth tried to calm him down. "That, my friend, was a Cyborg Commando. Another monster created by Nod. The good side to it is that it can't shoot you guys down, unlike the Reaper where it can get you wherever you go. But if you get to low... its gonna take an aim at you."

"But, why?" Misty Fly questioned. "Why would it do this?"

Mammoth shook his head as he thought of a possible answer.

"Its probably working with the Reaper. The Reaper must've regrouped with the Commando. But that Reaper must be way smarter than I thought, it could have explained everything to the Commando, then as a likely revenge, attack the academy... It all makes sense now!"

"So you're saying the Reaper is almost like a real-live being, and is smarter than any of us?" Fleetfloot asked him.

"I think so. But we need every town on high alert. If you're cadets or other Wonderbolts try to be a hero and engage these guys...they'll get torn to pieces in seconds."

The Wonderbolts faces were turned into full shock. Spitfire closed her eyes and looked down, Soarin' went inside the room where Rainbow was and frowned as he saw her still unconcious. Fleetfloot placed a hoof on Spitfire's shoulder to get her in a better spirit. Misty looked at Fire Streak concerned.

Mammoth walked inside the room and stopped next to Soarin'.

"How did it all start?" he asked.

Soarin' sighed and said, "The Cyborg Commando just came out of nowhere. I was having a friendly conversation with Rainbow, then that's where it attacked us."

"Sure, you were having a 'friendly' conversation with her... Flirting!" Mammoth mischievously coughed.

Soarin' looked away and blushed under his uniform. "No. No I wasn't it!"

"Yes, you were. Don't lie I understand...it's okay."

"I told I wasn't! I was just-"

"Are you done mocking him, whoever you are?" the voice of the awake Rainbow Dash cut in.

Soarin' blushed to a deeper shade of red, and Mammoth just waved in "Hello". Soarin' nervously smiled at Dash, but Mammoth began to approach her.

"How are you feeling, Miss Dash?" he asked.

"Please down call me that," she said. "I feel fine. But...what happened to me?" Rainbow rubbed her head as she felt a minor headache.

"You don't remember? Well, we got in that scuffle with those two cyborgs, technically just one, but everything got out of control!" Soarin' remarked.

"So that's what happened... Is everypony okay?"

"Yeah, but the academy is completely destroyed."

Rainbow Dash lowered her head as the academy being destroyed took a toll on her. Since her dream of being a Wonderbolt would greatly be delayed. "Darn... I wish I was still awake, so I can kick that machine's flank for doing all of this."

"That would be a grave mistake," Mammoth informed her. "Those things are beyond your level of combat. Do you want to be ashes in the next few seconds when you attack them."

Rainbow huffed and crossed her forelegs in defeat. "Just because they're tough doesn't mean I could beat them!"

Mammoth shrugged and turned around to walkout of the room.

"Fine, your funeral not mine."

Soarin' and Rainbow glared at him as he walked out of the room. Soarin' glance over to Rainbow and smiled.

"You feeling okay" he asked Dash.

"Yeah, just a small- Ow! Headache." she grunted at the pain.

Soarin' sighed in relief that she was fine. "You got lucky that nothing severe happened to you. But you almost lost your life fighting that thing. You should listen to Mammoth, he knows more about these guys." He regarded.

"Fine." Rainbow rolled her eyes and sighed. "I'll listen to tall, walking on two legs, armored guy over there."

"Bipedal." Soarin' corrected.

"Whatever! Bipedal, Bipolar! Same thing!"

Soarin' just chuckled at Rainbow's demeanor. "I told you! You're adorable when you're mad!"

"For the last time! I am not adorable when I'm mad!" she exclaimed.

Soarin' continued to laugh and Rainbow retorted, until the voice of the GDI soldier interrupted.

"Love birds! I need you stop messing around, Soarin'! I need you over here!"

Rainbow twitched her left eye and stuttered. "L-Love Birds...?"

Both pegasi blushed even more. Soarin' shrugged and made his way out of the room. The Wonderbolts and Captain Shining Armor grouped up into a circle outside the hospital room.

Mammoth came next to Shining Armor.

"Alright, we need to take these guys down. There are far too dangerous and willingly to destroy all of us," he said.

"What are you suggesting?" Shining Armor asked. "You know these guys more than us."

"Captain, you need to get this town secured as you can. Get as many troops over here, just a few Guards won't do nothing against them."

"Alright, I'll send a message to princess Celestia immediately!"

Mammoth looked at him confused. "Celestia? Princess?"

"Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you... She's a ruler of Equestria."

"Right..."

Mammoth then glanced over to Spitfire.

"Captain Spitfire, I want you to keep all pegasi grounded near the academy."

"Understood, but why-"

"Wait!"

The abrupt voice of Rainbow Dash cut Spitfire off. The human and the ponies entered back into the room.

"What's wrong?" the GDI soldier asked.

"There's this box-like thing with triangular holes in the front of it," Rainbow grunted by the headache. "It's been destroying any Pegasus that gets near it."

Mammoth curled his hand into a fist. "Damn! That 'box-like' thing is a SAM! How the hell did it end up here!?"

"A 'SAM'?" Blaze asked.

"Yeah, that thing is going eliminate any flying object that it detects! This why I ask of you Wonderbolts to keep every Pegasus from flying. Not just because of the SAM, but also by the Reaper."

"Understood! We're on it!' Spitfire replied.

"Okay, lets-"

"Captain!" A voice shouted from the hall.

Three pegasi Guards came into the room, but two of them carried a bruised, beaten Guard who had some burn marks on him.

"C-Captain," he heavily coughed and wheezed. "We've encountered the metal spider creature to the North from here! It's with those two Nod humans and a mechanical device that's been destroying pegasi that flies close! I barely escaped the device but I crashed, and those monsters got me."

"Okay, that's it!" Mammoth shouted. "Captain, round up as many of your troops and follow me! We're going to end this madness once and for all! Wonderbolts, I need you to come with us too!"

The determined group started to leave, but Rainbow called out for Soarin'. All of them stopped and turned around at her, but Soarin' said, "Go. I'll catch up to you."

"Hurry. 'Cause we're not going to wait for you." Mammith said as they left the room.

Soarin' approached Rainbow Dash, who was rubbing the back of her head nervously.

"Soarin'... I don't know how else to put this, but... thanks for saving my life." She blushed and looked away.

"Oh, it's nothing." He warmly smiled back. "If I didn't... you probably wouldn't be here at all."

Rainbow Dash winced as she thought she wouldn't be alive if Soarin' hadn't rescued her from death. Soarin' began to pat Dash on her shoulders. "Well, at least you're safe and sound."

"Soarin'!" Mammoth yelled at him. "We need to get moving!"

"Sorry, got to go... If everything goes well, we should meet up again."

"Sure." Rainbow replied.

Soarin' departed from her to meet up with the rest. Dash smiled and waved a hoof in goodbye. "Good luck!"

When the Wonderbolt disappeared around the doorway, Rainbow looked out the window, and saw the determined pack on their way to stop the Nod menace from doing anymore terror on Equestria. The mare closed her eyes and lowered her head against the bed's headrest.

"For now relax..." a voice said.

Rainbow shot open her eyes and searched the room for the source. "Huh? Who said that?"

Nothing. Not a single pony, human or creature was in the room. Dash raised an eyebrow in confusion as a voice that had just spoken seemed to come form nowhere.

The rainbow-maned mare shrugged, and went back to resting. Until...

"DASHIE!"

Oh no...

Pinkie Pie excitingly called out her name as she bounced into the room, with Twilight and Fluttershy following close behind. Rainbow smiled at seeing her friends visit her, and asked, "What are you guys doing here?"

"We heard what happened, and we wanted to make sure you were okay." Twilight replied.

"Yes, we were afraid something grave happened to you," Fluttershy added.

"Well, that's great and all, but you guys better get to your homes quick, because the whole town is probably going to be on a full lockdown." Rainbow informed.

Twilight and Fluttershy looked at each other confused. "Why would Ponyville be put on a lockdown?" Twilight asked.

"Remember that spider thing? The one that was with Derpy's daughter?" Rainbow said.

"Yeah... So?"

Dash groaned and rubbed her head. "It attacked the academy, well actually its friend did, but it's out there with others of its kind destroying the whole place! A guard came in here a few minutes before you arrived who's practically beaten down by those guys."

Twilight was stunned by the disturbing information; a machine thats he rarely knew that somewhat friendly was actually attacking the ponies of Equestria.

Fluttershy closed her eyes and lowered her head.

"Spiders are supposed to be friendly. Why would one do this?"

"To break it down, Fluttershy, it's actually a being that's half machine and half- whatever the other side is. But it has body parts of a spider. So, yeah..." Rainbow Dash explained.

BOOM!

The ponies winced as a explosion was heard somewhere in the distance.

"I told you!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"Well, I hope the Guard can stop them." Twilight said.

"Umm... Twilight? Your brother is actually on his way with the Wonderbolts and some other creature to fight them.

Twilight left eye twitched and her mouth hung open. "WHAT?!" she yelped, taking a few steps back stumbling.

"Don't worry, Twilight!" Pinkie wrapped a foreleg around her neck. "I bet your brother will stop that big, meanie spidey-thing out there!"

"I hope so."

*********

"There's one!"

BOOM!

"Ha! Ha!"

"Another one!"

BOOM!

"Oh, this is just too funny to watch!"

To the north of Ponyville hospital was Ron and the two Chameleon spies, enjoying the sight of pegasi being blown out of the sky by the fully-operational SAM Site. (John and Dave are having a good time not Ron)

"That's number seven on the list!" John happily informed.

"Ooh! There's one!" Dave pointed at Royal Guard Pegasus flying near. The SAM rotated in the pegasus' direction and fired.

"Come on! Don't lost track of it!"

BOOM!

Dave fell to the floor laughing and rolling around. "Oh, this is just too good! Haha!"

Ron shook his head and looked way from the two childish spies.

"Ugh, these two are going to cause me to have a system failure. I wonder what Andy is doing back at Dinky's residents?"

The Reaper lifted his right hand in front of his face; it was stained with a few markings of blood. "That Guard had it coming."

"Ron, are you not enjoying this? This is just fun to watch!" John came up next to him on the right.

The cyborg crossed his arms. John patted Ron on his right arm.

"Don't worry, we'll find a way back home." the spy looked out into Ponyville valley. "Damn, who knows what could happen to us in this world."

Ron glanced back to the SAM that was still searching for targets to eliminate. He noticed the small symbol of Nod marked on the back of it.

When are we going to back?

"Brother, who are those that approach us?" John's voice was serious this time.

Ron turned back around, and saw a large group of figures coming towards them. The cyborg leaned his head forward to get a better view; the GDI soldier, the Wonderbolts and the Royal Guard were approaching them. He immediately warned his brothers.

"Brothers! The heretics have come for us!"

"What's going on?" Dave asked as he stopped next to the left of Ron.

"My brother, our time is at hand. It is time to vanquish our enemy... or prepare to die trying." Ron clenched his hands into fists, and armed all weapon systems in him. "John, warn our brother back 'home' about this. We're not going to lose him either."

"Way ahead of you."

John was already preparing a message to Andy through the advanced computer system implement in his helmet. "Done."

"Good... Prepare for your destinies."

*********

The Doctor and Dinky were galloping back home to get Derpy and Sparkler out of the house before anything else can unfold. Whooves opened the front door and galloped into the living room. Dinky galloped right next to him, but came to a screeching halt as they saw Derpy and Sparkler at the table, eating their breakfast.

"Well, where were you two? Derpy asked them.

"Oh, we just went to go get the newspaper." Whooves replied.

"So, where is it?" Sparkler asked him as she noticed neither Dinky or Whooves had the paper.

"We must've dropped it." Dinky smiled widely to make it appear it was an accident.

Sparkler shrugged and went back to eating. The Doctor was about to ask Derpy to speak with him for a moment in the living room, but he felt his heart stop when he saw Andy come into view.

The cyborg approached Sparkler, and placed a plate of fried eggs beside the other one, which had toast on it.

"Enjoy, Miss Sparkler."

"Why thank you, Andy." she smiled at him. "You're pretty helpful and nice around here."

Andy then went to Derpy and stopped next to her on the right; back to the guard-like way.

"Uhh...Derpy? Can I speak with you for a moment?" Whooves asked while staring at the cybernetic terror by Derpy.

"Sure." Derpy replied.

The Doctor and Derpy left the table and into the living room. Whooves made sure it was clear before he explained.

"Okay..." He took a deep breath. "Derpy, we need to get the family out of the house!" he whispered.

"What do you mean we need to leave the house?" she stared at him confused. "Is there something wrong?"

"Yes! Gravely wrong! Derpy, when I read the newspaper it showed that Andy and Ron were responsible in a attack that was directed against the Wonderbolt's academy!"

"They can't be involved in that. Andy couldn't have done that. The way he acts around here has been very nice and appreciated by his help."

"Derpy! That's what he wants you to think! He's evil. He's a machine. Neither he or Ron and those two morons care about us! They just want us to trust them, so they can use us!"

Ditzy looked down and skook her head. The cyborg did appear nice and useful, despite that they barely knew him, she couldn't determine if Andy was a clear threat to her family. Derpy glanced up at Whooves with fear in her eyes.

"Are you sure? They can't do this, right?"

"I would get you and your family out of harm's way. I would never leave you in danger of something evil." He placed a hoof under her chin, and gently smiled.

"Thanks, Doctor." Derpy hugged him for a moment, then let him go. "That really means a lot."

"Now, I'm going to go contact some Guards to detain Andy. I want you-"

"That shall not be necessary, Doctor." A familiar voice said from behind.

Derpy and Whooves slowly faced the Cyborg Commando that had Dinky in his free hand, and pointing his plasma cannon at her.

"I wouldn't do that if I were a small, four-legged mammal like you," Andy said.

"You monster! I had the feeling you were going to do this!" Whooves yelled at him.

Tears began to stream down Ditzy's eyes as she saw her youngest daughter in the grasp of the maniacal cyborg. Andy moved the cannon closer to Dinky's head; the weapon was starting to glow green.

"Our final judgment has come present. Now, it is time to determine our fates. Now- huh?"

A purple aura of magic formed around Andy, and raised him barely above the ground. He dropped Dinky as he was caught off guard by this sudden interruption. Andy was then slammed against the wall multiple times. Sparkler revealed herself, she had a large bruise mark on her head, and controlling the magic to fight the Nod brute.

"This is what you get for knocking me out and threatening my little sister!" she roared as she made the cyborg smash into the wall more violent.

After a minute of brutally slamming Andy against the wall, Sparkler dropped him and panted by the exhaustion of using her magic. "I-I think he's done."

Dinky was hugging her mother as she was traumatized by the recent situation. Sparkler trotted over to Dinky to calm her down. The Doctor came up next to the down cyborg.

He shot daggers at Andy by this close-call action he made.

"I hope you stay like this for a long time."

"Doctor, let's get out of here!" Sparkler exclaimed.

The Doctor continued to gaze at the machine, until Andy suddenly twitched one of his fingers, which made Whooves jump away from him.

"Okay! Let's go!"

The Hooves family immediately left to find help. Andy remained on the carpet motionless. Until...

***...System Recovery...***

***...Standby...***

***...1011010101101010...101100101010...***

*** PRIORITY: Eliminate recognized hostiles classified as the "Hooves Family" ***

*** Elements of the Hooves: Derpy [Mother], Dinky [Daughter], Sparkler [Daughter], Doctor [Guardian...? Father...?] ***

***...Doctor's role in family is currently unknown. More data on the Doctor will be retrieved...***

***...Cleared to terminate with extreme prejudice...***

***...101010101010101010...1101010010101***

Andy rose from the ground, and stood vigilant in the living room.

"...I can smell the fear."

Author's Note:

Time for Action!